Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
2021 was a rough year for me CSPAM. the first half wasn't to bad but over the summer my wife cheated on me, then i found out in the fall, and now we're getting divorced but have to live together for another month at least. somewhere in-between that we had to put my dog down. New Year's Eve is our anniversary. im home with the kids and she's out with who the gently caress knows, i don't care anymore at this point

but you guys have always been there for me. and trunp. trunp is always there for me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

lumpentroll posted:

no. gotta do this until 4 am because i’m a patriot

I knew it was you

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
8:45. Might kick back and watch Pig.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
my cats are usually totally fine with noise but they absolutely hate wind. it drives them bananas

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Alex this is really nice and funny.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Alec Eiffel posted:

thank you, mods, for keeping your word and closing the last thread. and then delivering the gift of this brand new thread. i appreciate the work you do around here

a breath of fresh air

crazy cloud closed the thread

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

2021 was a rough year for me CSPAM. the first half wasn't to bad but over the summer my wife cheated on me, then i found out in the fall, and now we're getting divorced but have to live together for another month at least. somewhere in-between that we had to put my dog down. New Year's Eve is our anniversary. im home with the kids and she's out with who the gently caress knows, i don't care anymore at this point

but you guys have always been there for me. and trunp. trunp is always there for me too

I’m sorry :(
2021 wasn’t great for me either. Here’s to 2022 :toot:

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

crazy cloud shadow mod - confirmed

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a.lo deputized me for just today to keep the thread prank free. please don't make me use this terrible power

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Alec Eiffel posted:

a.lo deputized me for just today to keep the thread prank free. please don't make me use this terrible power

You got a PS5?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo would never

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Alec Eiffel posted:

cool so are you closing this thread at midnight EST or PST?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

oh hell yeah

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/CaseyJPod/status/1477133824018558979

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alec Eiffel posted:

you have no power here heheheh

heheheheh

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Popped my last edibles. Goodbye 2021.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

The Nastier Nate posted:

That loving sucks! Hugs

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alec make your wife do a vlog where she explains what she sees in you

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

SirPablo posted:

Popped my last edibles. Goodbye 2021.

bye dumbass

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Dolphin posted:

alec make your wife do a vlog where she explains what she sees in you

That sweet, sweet, sweet Alec cum. 👹

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ex post facho posted:

u have been visited by the trumo of good fortune and the fake/real Melanie. post 'trump' for good fortune heading into 2022 🙏

'trump'

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CaptainBeefart posted:

:chloe:

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

CaptainBeefart posted:

close the thread

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Jon Irenicus posted:

close the thread

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Jon Irenicus posted:

close the thread

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
$179.99 for Rosetta Stone? 40% off? Amazon, i almost feel like i'm taking advantage of you in this trade.

keep those deals coming

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

The Nastier Nate posted:

How I embed this poo poo

https://imgur.com/a/oaJvWjD

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CaptainBeefart posted:

you are a hosed up individual

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Woops

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

stupid piece of poo poo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gently caress you

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

i knew i could count on you guys for a laugh

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Happy New Year to Mr. President Trump and all the crew at Mar a Lago Resort & Hotel, Floritda!!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lumpentroll posted:

gently caress you

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i remember pirating rosetta stone thinking i was gonna learn spanish

deleted it after a week

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Adbot