Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Akratic Method posted:

I regret to inform you that all garfields are non-fuckable, unless you count your imagination, in which case not one is ever unfuckable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Prediction: Nathen will change his name to Nanow at some point.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Akratic Method posted:

The only single owner! All other owners of this NFT are married!

Another victory for celibacy!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathen has no idea how NFTs work, right?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen has no idea how NFTs work, right?

Depends on what you mean. At a technical level no, he doesn’t have a clue. However, he seems to have figured out they are mainly a way to fleece people out of money for nothing, so I think he’s got the important part.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Strapped in and ready to entergage.
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1476927219629010946?s=20

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
If I lived in Toronto I would totally go. Wait, what happened to the “pop star” he promised in the last message?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

If I lived in Toronto I would totally go. Wait, what happened to the “pop star” he promised in the last message?

Aren’t the “tickets” like $1000

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

david_a posted:

Aren’t the “tickets” like $1000

At that price it’s just going to be Nathen, that 5 star chef and Screech one of the kids from Saved by the Bell sitting in a conference room staring at each other.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if the 5-star chef isn't serving garfield-shaped pizzas with orange coffee, i'm not interested

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I am really interested in what Nathen considers to be a “pop star” though.
Washed up TV actor? C-list Instagram celebrity? (Most likely) a muppet/someone in a cartoon mascot suit

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

I am really interested in what Nathen considers to be a “pop star” though.
Washed up TV actor? C-list Instagram celebrity? (Most likely) a muppet/someone in a cartoon mascot suit

It's Garfield. Calling it now.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
The pop star is Garfield suit guy and the five star chef is Nathen himself with the food being microwaved Big Cow Lasagna.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Everybody is a five star chef - when you are cooking with Big Cow Lasagna (no longer affiliated with Garfield, Scooby Doo or any intellectual property owned by China Film Group Corporation)

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

At that price it’s just going to be Nathen, that 5 star chef and Screech one of the kids from Saved by the Bell sitting in a conference room staring at each other.

It would kind of be horrifying if you showed up to this fancy affair and the decomposing corpse of Screech was just sitting there mouth agape

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Fork jail predates him losing the license by a lot iirc, but what I can't figure out is why he would've been mad at Nickelodeon before then?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It would kind of be horrifying if you showed up to this fancy affair and the decomposing corpse of Screech was just sitting there mouth agape

Cadaver SynodEATS!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

This thread is getting weird

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Futanari Damacy posted:

This poo poo should be damnatio memoriae'd. Consign it to the ash heap of history. Mneow!!
LOL

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
My favorite posters ITT are the ones that read the whole thing and come out frothing-at-the-mouth angry at Nathen

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
nathen owns. just a guy doing his best(?)

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Best thing about Nathen is how he hasnt really hurt anyone so far. His projects dont even seem to be based around grifting money out of people. He just wants to do what he likes, and clumsily tries to veil his hobbies into a business so he can keep asking more money from daddy. He's a nice and inoffensive, extremely canadian version of the american big adult son archetype.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

The Alchemist posted:

Best thing about Nathen is how he hasnt really hurt anyone so far. His projects dont even seem to be based around grifting money out of people. He just wants to do what he likes, and clumsily tries to veil his hobbies into a business so he can keep asking more money from daddy. He's a nice and inoffensive, extremely canadian version of the american big adult son archetype.
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1456968550585884674

Ed Buck EATS???? :ohdear:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
5 one star chefs microwaving frozen lasagna.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Alchemist posted:

He hurts himself. Does that count? Also lol Nathen is absolutely into coke culture

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Mazri was hooked on benzos before he was 15yo according to Arabiolosis. Yeah hes probably on all kinds of poo poo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Alchemist posted:

Mazri was hooked on benzos before he was 15yo according to Arabiolosis. Yeah hes probably on all kinds of poo poo

I love that we are collectively invested j this enough that people can quote Nathen’s weird-rear end book

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Have a little respect the book changed my life! I'm on my way becoming the next world's youngest Garfield licensee, thanks to Mazri's 10 laws

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Futanari Damacy posted:

Fork jail predates him losing the license by a lot iirc, but what I can't figure out is why he would've been mad at Nickelodeon before then?

I don't remember the details but Nickelodeon bought the rights to everything related to Garfield in early 2021. Somehow after that buyout Nathen lost his Garfield license. It didn't get pulled, he just lost it somehow. That's when he pivoted to Scooby Doo EATS where literally everything was the same except that he changed the labels on the frozen lasagna.

He somehow managed to get the Garfield license back and he literally live streamed himself deleting Scooby Doo EATS tweets and other related content.

Anyway the fork jail thing came during the Scooby Doo EATS era.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I love that the book is unedited

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Futanari Damacy posted:

I love that the book is unedited

Why edit perfection?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Nathen Mazri has become like a prisoner for injustice, like a soldier fighting for his life, and like a survivor thriving out of the kingdom for his freedom. All Nathen wanted was to feel alive.

Nathen, a young Arab-Canadian man is leaving Laval in the French province of Quebec with his family to settle in a soon to be discovered a tyrannical kingdom of Arabia in the middle of the desert sinking his soul in monotony, an unspoken epidemic, and defeated by suppression for over 12 years of his life lingering with broken dreams, Scoliosis, sexual identity crisis, bipolar disease, and the struggle to claim true elusive love.

THE MOST SHOCKING REVELATION NEVER BEEN TOLD BEFORE

Destiny is all-knowing, all-mysterious putting Nathen’s will to succeed and survive as a thinking species rather than a feeling species into test.

This self-help memoir will empower you with the laws to self-reflection, self-awareness, and self introspection involving critical thinking even under the most suppressed circumstances as these are the golden keys of life.

THE EVOLUTION OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY HAS UNFORTUNATELY TURNED THE HOMO SAPIENS FROM THINKING SPECIES INTO FEELING SPECIES.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Zeniel posted:

Read my autobiography to get some self-help for your depression. Tiime to blow your brains out and wake the gently caress up motherfucker!!

lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It is kinda nice that Nathen sorta(?) came to terms with his sexuality in a healthy way (or at least on his own terms) within culture that absolutely doesn’t tolerate homosexuality. Then again, he’s rich so that probably has something to do with it.

Edit: then again he makes out with a stuffed Garfield so idk

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1476968841313927173?t=--xmKmVNP9zKMOINJYnjWg&s=19

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

It is kinda nice that Nathen sorta(?) came to terms with his sexuality in a healthy way (or at least on his own terms) within culture that absolutely doesn’t tolerate homosexuality. Then again, he’s rich so that probably has something to do with it.

Edit: then again he makes out with a stuffed Garfield so idk

He wanted to add C for Celibate to LGBTQ+ for him personally and was aggrieved when told to gtfo

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

tony togna balogna

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jan 1, 2022

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

He wanted to add C for Celibate to LGBTQ+ for him personally and was aggrieved when told to gtfo

I mean, he’s a gay man so he’s already included. I just took that as Nathen’s compulsion to market/create something that didn’t need creating and adds nothing to general discourse. That’s kinda his thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

its not nice to judge people but i 99.9% assume the conversation went:

someone who isn't nathen: "we dont like garfield associating with... sexuality"
nathen: "no problem. no problem... in fact it's perfect!!! im not even sexual! im celebate!! see??? *starts taking off pants*"