Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1477013547775311878

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
cumshitter.com is a pretty funny thing to say out loud cumshitter maybe u should try it some time, get over it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Alec Eiffel posted:

Go back to the last thread and look at my posts. I don't want to continue to engage with the person who is obsessed with me.

too much work, plus then i'd have to look at ur other vids and thats too much too early for 2022 :tipshat:

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress SNEEP posted:

you should really just put him on ignore if you're gonna keep having meltdowns about it lol

this is the solution

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i literally can not believe that the mod staff is so permissive that they are allowing post-divorvce alec to Just Be HImself because apparently his posts are such a massive contribution to the Trump Thread that it overcomes the fact that he has chased at least 4 posters i know away permanently, because they do not want to see a sad, fat piece of poo poo continue to destroy his own life

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why are they speaking english?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

goons.....im going to need some 2022 predictions

the democrats are going to get destroyed

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Alec Eiffel posted:

I'm not touching you I'm not touching you I'm not touching you

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

too much work, plus then i'd have to look at ur other vids and thats too much too early for 2022 :tipshat:

Understandable. Rest assured it's funny though

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

alec is a cia op to undermine posting comity in the trump thread, they do this because we are a threat to the new world order

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
holy poo poo. alec smoked a tiny bud, and made his wife film him doing it. this is what vlogs are for. god, we gotta keep this hot poo poo around

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

cumshitter posted:

i literally can not believe that the mod staff is so permissive that they are allowing post-divorvce alec to Just Be HImself because apparently his posts are such a massive contribution to the Trump Thread that it overcomes the fact that he has chased at least 4 posters i know away permanently, because they do not want to see a sad, fat piece of poo poo continue to destroy his own life

I come to the trim thread to see a sad fat piece of poo poo destroy his life but not like this

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans, I did not start this current derail but I will end it by stop talking about it.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

have u ever tried to read the glen thread lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
good morning. Saturday morning.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Good Citizen posted:

I come to the trim thread to see a sad fat piece of poo poo destroy his life but not like this

lmao we are very specific in our fetishes

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Close thread.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

cumshitter posted:

he has chased at least 4 posters i know away permanently,
:frogon:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

a.lo posted:

Close thread.

not far enough, but it’s a start

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
*quoting a hog’s face* this is good. this is a good post that I endorse.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vZmIx3V7KQ

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Alec Eiffel posted:

I was literally quoting old DryGoods posts last night and people were yelling at me, lol

I see nothing out of the ordinary here

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

haha yikes

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Alec Eiffel posted:

lumpentroll I think we can be friends. underneath that harsh demeanor I sense a longing to be my friend. I'll be yours too.

Man, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel now

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bearjew posted:

are you from the future? it's 2020

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

BONGHITZ posted:

haha yikes

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

BONGHITZ posted:

haha yikes

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

a.lo posted:

Close thread.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I tried to stay up to midnight last night but the Cremant de Bourgogne (French sparking wine, nbd) made me sleepy and I went to bed at 11:30.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
no, wait, i have to post a vlog of my anus cutting off a log before we close the thread

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/BBCLauraKT/status/1477046462953439234

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Alec Eiffel posted:

I tried to stay up to midnight last night but the Cremant de Bourgogne (French sparking wine, nbd) made me sleepy and I went to bed at 11:30.
you monster gently caress You man you come in this thread and post this kind of poo poo?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

cumshitter posted:

nobody cares, dork.

you posted a video of yourself to the internet waving a razor around pretending you were going to commit suicide in your classroom. then you shouted my name.

that was really stupid. it was so stupid the IK's deleted it for you. then you posted it again

you're a loving moron with no ability to differentiate or delineate where your life ends an the internet begins. you suck. you are incapable of even determining what is a stupid thing to do on the internet. you will be fired for what you did at some point, and you are so stupid you think it will be me or someone in this thread who did it despite you posting a suicide letter to your school board to the internet at large.

you are a loving weirdo

he's reminding me of Lowtax.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

BONGHITZ posted:

haha yikes

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

petit choux posted: