Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Season’s greetings from a happy nurse in the oncology, pulmonology and hematology department of a tiny hospital in Norway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Condoleezza Nice! posted:

Season’s greetings from a happy nurse in the oncology, pulmonology and hematology department of a tiny hospital in Norway.

Season greetings!
Ok so you are a prime example for confusion for me. You are in Norway but have a name-pun after an US politician. Why? Love to hear the story.
In return I’ll tell the story of my name in advance.
I catch and eat a lot of crab and I am a dad.
Your turn!

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Crab Dad posted:

Season greetings!
Ok so you are a prime example for confusion for me. You are in Norway but have a name-pun after an US politician. Why? Love to hear the story.
In return I’ll tell the story of my name in advance.
I catch and eat a lot of crab and I am a dad.
Your turn!

Simple! I’m a nerd who posted in a D&D name change thread and this was the result. I also like the pun so I’ve kept it :v:

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Thanks to Christmas, I can now drive a go-kart wherever i drat well want.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Blurry old phone quality selfie but my partner's sister visited last night for the first time in like a year and we look cute as hell. And also high as hell.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

New year same mug.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Blurry old phone quality selfie but my partner's sister visited last night for the first time in like a year and we look cute as hell. And also high as hell.

You look like less schlubby Rick Moranis and I mean that as a compliment.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Crab Dad posted:

New year same mug.

I see you survived your battles with Spider-man.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ugly In The Morning posted:

You look like less schlubby Rick Moranis and I mean that as a compliment.

Rick Even Moranis

Perhaps even Rick Mostanis

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Happy New Year!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Rich Evans Moranis please

Crab Dad posted:

New year same mug.

lookin dad

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Happy New Year!

lookin cute

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 21:40 on Jan 1, 2022

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Happy new year, friends. New Year's Day is my favorite calendar holiday since it is the only one focused on change and improvement and new opportunities instead of boring garbage like family, yuck. It is also focused on hangovers I guess but that's a result of its Eve and I don't drink so there :smugbird: Happy new year to everyone, I hope it's great :)

Spiffy In The Morning posted:

Got my spiffy shemagh on. I love this thing as a scarf, head covering, flag if I get lost hiking, you name it.
That is incredibly spiffy, and flattering too! Excellent call on picking up some more :3: Did you stick with the same pattern?

Crab Dad posted:

Merry Christmas or happy holidays peeps.
Wow, I feel like I haven't seen you since before that gray started showing up. Or maybe it just wasn't grown out? Either way it's handsome! :buddy:

Condoleezza Nice! posted:

Season's greetings, friend. You have a fantastic smile :) Cheers to you for what you do and for sharing your happiness during it!

Applesnots posted:

Thanks to Christmas, I can now drive a go-kart wherever i drat well want.

hahaha, congratulations on the go-kart :allears: Which you ride while looking amazingly fly in your A+ fez, I assume???

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

You do look cute as hell and also, and I say this as somebody who enjoys very much being high as hell, high as hell :lmao: I hope you had a great time, you both look like you did :)

Crab Dad posted:

New year same mug.

Wow, I feel like I haven't -- heyyy, wait a second!
gray still lookin :discourse:

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year Ellie :D Is this the first time you've posted a picture in a blouse instead of a tee? I love it, the neckline flatters you!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I’m growing out my hair so I can rock a perfect max length flattop for my re-enlistment ceremony. 2 inches of bulk max. After that I’m gonna shave it back down to stubble. Same withe the stache.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Are you applying for the role of Sgt. Chowdown?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Crab Dad posted:

I’m growing out my hair so I can rock a perfect max length flattop for my re-enlistment ceremony. 2 inches of bulk max. After that I’m gonna shave it back down to stubble. Same withe the stache.

:lmao: godspeed :)

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That is incredibly spiffy, and flattering too! Excellent call on picking up some more :3: Did you stick with the same pattern?

Yep! Here’s the one I had today:

They’re all basically the same pattern with different colors.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Don't exist

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 17:14 on Jun 5, 2022

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Are you applying for the role of Sgt. Chowdown?

Sgt. Chowdown ain’t got poo poo on me.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Yep! Here’s the one I had today:

They’re all basically the same pattern with different colors.
Fantastic. That particular color choice is :krad:

Brawnfire posted:

Happy new year y'all!
Happy new year Brawn! Your kiddo has your eyes. :3:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Happy new year Ellie :D Is this the first time you've posted a picture in a blouse instead of a tee? I love it, the neckline flatters you!
:blush:

Thanks! I'm gonna try and fancy it up a lil this year

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Partner and I enjoying Christmas at the park.

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.
My most recent one from a few days ago before heading outside. It's been chilly.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Partner and I enjoying Christmas at the park.
You guys are extremely cute ST. He looks so happy :kimchi:

JD-Smith posted:

My most recent one from a few days ago before heading outside. It's been chilly.

You look like a writer with whom one does not, under any circumstance, want to start Twitter beef :ohdear: It's very good.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 05:36 on Jan 3, 2022

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Thanks!

UwUnabomber has a new favorite as of 05:49 on Jan 3, 2022

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ack, sorry!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

It happens! :)

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

JD-Smith posted:

I am intrigued by your walls

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You look like a writer with whom one does not, under any circumstance, want to start Twitter beef :ohdear: It's very good.

Ha, thanks 😸

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.

Brawnfire posted:

I am intrigued by your walls

Thanks 👍 it's our bathroom 🙂.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

JD-Smith posted:

Thanks 👍 it's our bathroom 🙂.

Are you willing to give us a closer peek at / some info on those smaller artworks?

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.

Brawnfire posted:

Are you willing to give us a closer peek at / some info on those smaller artworks?

Sure😸. Not much of interest though. Just some random stuff.
The palm reading chart I got from Amazon and framed it.

The bunny head was a gift ny daughter got when she was little but she thinks it's creepy so I claimed it.. below it is an Alphonse Mucha postcard.

This pencil drawing thing i think might be a postcard type thing my wife got somewhere. I'll have to ask her.

On the other wall is a cool pic I grabbed off DeviantArt a long time ago because I loved the colors and the mysterious woman vibe.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Here's me from this morning.

A bit unkempt, a bit underslept, and I need to get the front half of my hair sorted out after having the hair in the back cut off during a hospital stay in November. (I'd been bedridden for about a week before going in for emergency surgery and it had gotten matted to the point where it was basically a total loss.) Still, I'm alive in 2022, and after 2021, that feels like an accomplishment.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

have you practiced asl today bird?

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

bout two years ago but its a funny picture from my lovely webcam where I was laughing with my ex about how the baby's head was small, so I got a flex with his little rear end self.

faptown
Dec 6, 2008

nesamdoom posted:

bout two years ago but its a funny picture from my lovely webcam where I was laughing with my ex about how the baby's head was small, so I got a flex with his little rear end self.

Hulk dad and baby hulk.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

faptown posted:

Hulk dad and baby hulk.

That actually was the idea for his first halloween but it was way too cold to not be fully bundled up.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

The pandemic, in three selfies.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

bout to get self probed for both of our mental non-doomposting health, since my last selfie was with my partner's sister here's an adorbs from new year's day, we were hosed up but the love is there, and I shaved at an absurd hour.

Like one hour of crashing on a couch, changed clothes, somebody's razor, purple shirt instead of blue, new year different party somehow same party

e: *one with my actual partner not her sister

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 08:00 on Jan 6, 2022

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

bout to get self probed for both of our mental non-doomposting health, since my last selfie was with my partner's sister here's an adorbs from new year's day, we were hosed up but the love is there, and I shaved at an absurd hour.

Like one hour of crashing on a couch, changed clothes, somebody's razor new year different party somehow same party

You should do one with the look on your face where you both realized the kids have been shrunk.

now that I know you’re Better Looking Rick Moranis I will never stop dropping those kinds of jokes on you. Feel better, my friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Moranis? More like more wrecked 'em