Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
hasn’t sent the vlog
claimed someone else already sent the vlog
doxxing
blackmail (actually I don’t think there’s a forums rule about this one)

*pounding on server*

WHERE IS THE EMAIL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

wwhat if alec eiffel/cumshitter is a Fight Club situtation? which one is tyler durden?

What if CSpam is just two weirdos with dozens of alts?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

lumpentroll posted:

good job getting youself on my list, petit choux, you stupid gently caress.

Well, if I caught you napping it's not my fault.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

goth smoking cloves posted:

Cumshitter,

If you were actually as bothered/disturbed by that vlog as you claim you would have sent it already without posting about it in the thread...

Instead you are using it as a bargaining chip in a crusade against ugly avatars

This is loving stupid and if anything all you have done is lost a bunch of sympathy and shown that you are somehow a bigger attention whore than alec.

i never sent it.

the school board emailed me through my website and i didnt even respond.

this has always been an empty threat.

oh, and im sorry im nearly as big as an attention whore as the guy who plasters his face on every single page of this thread. lets all ignore that.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Redgrendel2001 posted:

oh it’s way more than just two weirdos

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the cat is innocent of this crime

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cumshitter posted:

this can all end in a second. i can close my email to the school board, which i shall not disclose but is incredibly obvious to anyone who wants to look it up because alec has made zero effort to hide anything the second alec promises to stop being a creep and plastering his face on every page of this forum.

and you can go ahead and do whatever to me. im the one wearing a bomb vest, im clearly more invested in this than you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHUbLv4ThOo

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

what ever happened to ke$ha?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Redgrendel2001 posted:

I have it on good authority that it's a couple hundred weirdos who mostly divide along substance abuse lines but also some other stuff.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

petit choux posted:

Well, if I caught you napping it's not my fault.

you’ll be napping for the rest of your short life fucko

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Redgrendel2001 posted:

I have multiple alts but I have never posted in CSPAM

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Apologizing? Not very presidential imo.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Vim Fuego posted:

I have multiple alts but I have never posted in CSPAM

posting inside of CSPAM is gauche

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bilirubin posted:

no it been building towards this for months

fair, I guess I didn't expect it on a federal holiday

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
luv 2 poof beefers in [mod edit: removed some personal information]

Somebody has issued a correction as of 22:27 on Jan 1, 2022

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Starting to wonder who I am

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
is Dracula from [mod edit: removed some personal information]

Somebody has issued a correction as of 22:27 on Jan 1, 2022

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
this was a pretty powerful show of posting by cumshitter until the very end when he began to cave (be strong! envision trump, he will lend you his power) but I do think it’s enough to move cumshitter back to Thread MC

a wonderful morning

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:gas:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Red Baron posted:

what ever happened to ke$ha?

I saw her perform at a corporate Christmas party like 8 years ago so uhhhj probably not great

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
one massive loving weirdo with a compulsive desire to post videos that would get him fired from working with children forever changes peoples avatars so that they show his face at least four times per page on every page of this thread

but me? im the weirdo for calling it out. obviously. and even if i did forward the video this immense weirdo purposely published on the internet, id be the bbad guy for getting him fired and away from children despite his incredible display of immense lack of judgment

ok. yeah. lets all pretend the vlog guy is the normal one.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

is Dracula from temucla

Haha internet trivia, who used a vampire themed program for downloading in the 90s?

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
I can't believe Alec is ruining his life because of a joke video from years ago

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
putting in my “cumshitter was right” coffee mug order now

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

reignofevil posted:

I have it on good authority that it's a couple hundred weirdos who mostly divide along substance abuse lines but also some other stuff.

C-SPAM is divided in to 4 houses each with their own patron saint: Harton (Weed), Buddykins (Cocaine), ol sakkman (alcohol), Schnorkles (dog turds)

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i did forward the video to [mod edit: this was already kinda censored but I am fully censoring it]] btw eat poo poo alec. your inability to distinguish between reality and posting is something parents and professional educators deserve to know

Somebody has issued a correction as of 22:30 on Jan 1, 2022

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

[mod edit: removed some personal information] should twin city with Pittsburgh let's make it happen

Somebody has issued a correction as of 23:23 on Jan 1, 2022

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

C-SPAM is divided in to 4 houses each with their own patron saint: Harton (Weed), Buddykins (Cocaine), ol sakkman (alcohol), Schnorkles (dog turds)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

cumshitter posted:

one massive loving weirdo with a compulsive desire to post videos that would get him fired from working with children forever changes peoples avatars so that they show his face at least four times per page on every page of this thread

but me? im the weirdo for calling it out. obviously. and even if i did forward the video this immense weirdo purposely published on the internet, id be the bbad guy for getting him fired and away from children despite his incredible display of immense lack of judgment

ok. yeah. lets all pretend the vlog guy is the normal one.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

shut up bitch din’t think you won’t face my wrath

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Alec Eiffel posted:

lumpentroll I think we can be friends. underneath that harsh demeanor I sense a longing to be my friend. I'll be yours too.

I like you but everything you say comes off as either annoyingly ironic or genuinely hateful, which might be funny for like a laugh or two, but if it's the only thing you give..after a while people are gonna wonder if you need help or if you're just like an out of control crazy person.

I feel like stuck in irony mode myself so I get it but sometimes I gotta step off

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THESE VLOGS??

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

sakkman is some sort of meth dumbass

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Trazz posted:

I can't believe Alec is ruining his life because of a joke video from years ago

oh I can

actually it’s incredibly easy to imagine that

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

lumpentroll posted:

sakkman is some sort of meth dumbass

we just call them Australians

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

And CSPAM's fifth estate, antidepressants

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Nick_Pettigrew/status/1477334496647204866

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
thread really hit the ground running for 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I feel like Buddykins should be alcohol and Sakkman should be… just everything drug related.