Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dustcat posted:

i'm gonna call cumshitter's boss and tell them cumshitter's been drunk online doing a sardaukar chant for 10 hours

Don't forget to include a "Sardaukar Throat Singing for 10 Hours" video for proof

Just for my curiosity, why does youtube permit people to waste so much server space with videos like that?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i may or may not have emailed the [mod edit: removed some personal information] who knowwwwwssss~~~~

oh like it would be a bad thing to do in response to a guy spending literally $700+ dollars dominating a single thread you basic bitches

Somebody has issued a correction as of 22:58 on Jan 1, 2022

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

802.11weed posted:

might as well hang myself fuckin hell Literally nothing gets better or is any good

i cant even stand listening to music, watchin tv, or videogames anymore

do not hang yourself unless you mean metaphorically by making really bad posts that people laugh at

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

petit choux posted:

If they had just Roger Dean'ed it up the first part it would have made me so happy

one time I saw a shirt that had "NO" written in the Yes band style/font and I regret not buying it on the spot. I've not seen it since.
nothing against Yes or Roger Dean, just think it's funny.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

are you guys still talking about dune?

they are going to flip the E upwards so it looks like a 2. Watch.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
do you want anyone around children spending nearly a thousand dollars on avatars? no, thats why i reported him three days ago

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

a.lo posted:

DUN2

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Almost pork and saurkraut time

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i don't need to hang myself, I'm already hung :smug:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CUM_Financial/status/1477322852307116034

Entirely normal poo poo to post in your workspace with children, just for internet cred.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cumshitter stop

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

cumshitter posted:

y'all can demonstrate that you're friendless weirdos if you like, but i was extremely weirded out by this:

this was alec, after psending $300 on my avatar alone (and hundreds more on randos) purposely creating a video that would destroy his career. you guys can be fine interracting with an immense weirdo with no boundaries but i am sick of pretending this immensely ill person should be posting "LOOK AT ME! I'M Mr. MESEEKS!" 50+ times a day. hes dragging down the thread with his mental illness.

you can have fun with a 40+ year old man child from the twilight zone who gives you an av of his filthy underwear if you get out of line of what he thinks, this thread sucks now that it under the sway of a demented manchild who thinks his lumpy oaf body needs to be pasted on every single page

sir this is a chik-fil-a.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

802.11weed posted:

might as well hang myself fuckin hell Literally nothing gets better or is any good

i cant even stand listening to music, watchin tv, or videogames anymore

FWIW those are all things with something in common that may be best avoided RN if you feel that way. Maybe get out on the street and walk around or something?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

don’t make me use my karate on you

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1477347939823591424?t=nSFCtyxdlwrcQNGnMpFkcQ&s=19

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

photoshoppin, hard at work, sec

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Please, nobody share this publicly available poo poo with the **********.edu board

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

Almost pork and saurkraut time

the cats sense it

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

reignofevil posted:

do not hang yourself unless you mean metaphorically by making really bad posts that people laugh at

dont worry if i decide to quit im choosing hypothermia not asphyxia

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

lumpentroll posted:

don’t make me use my karate on you

I think using a leg sweep on geriatric combatants is agains the Geneva convention

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
this thread earned those 900$ in avatars and the least Jeffrey could do is spruce the place up a bit

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

802.11weed posted:

dont worry if i decide to quit im choosing hypothermia not asphyxia

don't do that either!

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

cumshitter posted:

y'all can demonstrate that you're friendless weirdos if you like, but i was extremely weirded out by this:

this was alec, after psending $300 on my avatar alone (and hundreds more on randos) purposely creating a video that would destroy his career. you guys can be fine interracting with an immense weirdo with no boundaries but i am sick of pretending this immensely ill person should be posting "LOOK AT ME! I'M Mr. MESEEKS!" 50+ times a day. hes dragging down the thread with his mental illness.

you can have fun with a 40+ year old man child from the twilight zone who gives you an av of his filthy underwear if you get out of line of what he thinks, this thread sucks now that it under the sway of a demented manchild who thinks his lumpy oaf body needs to be pasted on every single page

agreed. i don't even have him stalking / harassing me.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux posted:

the cats sense it

I'm still at my uncles, we're going over to his friends house, the guy that came over for like an hour and passed out on the couch

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Soon to be Ms. Senator Lindsay Graham

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

RealityWarCriminal posted:

this thread earned those 900$ in avatars and the least Jeffrey could do is spruce the place up a bit

yeah we’ve had the same background for nearly a year

(and what a background it is)

time for some CSS upgrades you nerds

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Plinkey posted:

I'm still at my uncles, we're going over to his friends house, the guy that came over for like an hour and passed out on the couch

the cats can still tell

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
can’t wait to see Confederacy of Dunes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

19 o'clock posted:

agreed. i don't even have him stalking / harassing me.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

It's a four-figure sum

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Red Baron posted:

I think using a leg sweep on geriatric combatants is agains the Geneva convention

how about i use them on you in front of your family

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Plinkey posted:

is it a comfy couch?

sounds like it might be

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cobra kai bitch

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

slept til 10:30, gonna start yakuza like a dragon, and almost certainly gonna catch the rona this year if not this month. 2022 looking like a mixed bag

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i aint making GBS threads around, alec. [mod edit: removed some partially censored personal information] school board. gently caress off, or i share the video.

the one you moronically decided to repost becuase you thought it made you look good. lets see how good the school board thinks it looks. gently caress off, you weirdo.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 23:24 on Jan 1, 2022

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

cumshitter posted:

its very true the thread has been poo poo with all this attention seeking bullshit.

Even worse: he prevented my posting for a short time when I got hit with that hair volcano av the other day. I simply would not expose my other thread posting pals to that. not always :justpost: is the real crime.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

LOOMER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

is it a comfy couch?

sounds like it might be

Yeah, it's one of those electronic double recliner deals