Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

free cumshitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

veepfake posted:

Yeah the shittiness of the reality of the current moment is about all I can handle, can't imagine giving yourself more drama on top of it

yeah same, I took a step back. wasnt like me being furious all the time did loving anything except stress me out

:shrug:

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol that alec ends up coming out ontop rip cumshitter you flew too close to the sun

this is a lesson I have to remind my kids of all the time. If you get into a confrontation with someone and they start to cross the line, back the gently caress up and let them. You don't have to follow them across and go even further.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Azathoth posted:

credit where credit is due. if i'm gonna criticize him when he does something bad, it is only fair that when he does something really good that i acknowledge the same

mods officially endorsing endless vlogposting. This is some web 2.0 bullshit

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

VideoKid posted:

uhhh what the gently caress

everyone was hung over and the posting got real bad

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ArmZ posted:

free cumshitter

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

VideoKid posted:

uhhh what the gently caress

lol

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

can you doxx someone who literally posts his personal info everywhere

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ArmZ posted:

free cumshitter

Cumshitter would be livid about this devaluation of cumshitter

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ArmZ posted:

free cumshitter

I think he's still charging even if he is banned

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

im glad we can go back to focusing on what really matters:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

i vomit kittens posted:

:syoon:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Hatebag posted:

Cumshitter would be livid about this devaluation of cumshitter

Vim Fuego posted:

I think he's still charging even if he is banned

:xd:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Azathoth posted:

this has always been the punishment for doxxing, and what cumshitter did is absolutely that, and way the hell over the line

free him

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ArmZ posted:

hmm,, gonna need 100 page qcs thread to figure this one out

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
remembering things remains doxxing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Qurnah posted:

also i find it hard to believe ol slimey ted won't run

Same. He's pretty good dictator material, everybody already hates him including his wife. It seems like the next logical step.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Yeah it's not really doxxing if it's reposting something that was already posted itt

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lol exactly one day into new year new trump thread iteration and here's where we're at

Azathoth posted:

Okay, finally got caught up on this and I have some notes about the posting today, in order of least important to most important:

1. PyPy, please don't post a picture where you zoom in on what appears to be a minor's genitals.

2. 802.11weed, please don't joke about committing suicide, that can legit harm people who have such thoughts.

3. When someone goes on a binge that includes doxxing, it is polite to self edit out said doxxing information if you're quoting that person, so as not to contribute to the doxx.

4. If someone is being doxxed, please do not turn part of the doxx into a goddamn meme and make me have to edit out a shitload more posts than I should have.

5. cumshitter, what the actual gently caress.

6. Alec, thank you very much for how you handled this gigantic meltdown. I genuinely appreciate the way that you responded.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

i vomit kittens posted:

now that's a (t)rump

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

ArmZ posted:

spamming where someone allegedly works and threatening to contact them to try to get them fired is doxxing, even if the poster may have shared that information before, yes

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Oh drat Cumshitter got permad.

Undone by the cum

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

ArmZ posted:

trying to get people fired sucks

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
but i wouldnt expect a max fan to get that

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Hatebag posted:

Yeah it's not really doxxing if it's reposting something that was already posted itt

sure, it was posted here

then removed

then reposted

then removed

then rehosted by cumshitter on his own Twitter.

it’s a fuzzy line but as usual in cspam everyone is wrong

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

i vomit kittens posted:

my favorite president

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol wasnt alec posting videos of himself at his work talking about cumshitter, and some how cumshitter did the doxing?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

cumshitter posted:

i didnt forward the video the [mod edit: removed some personal information], but someone else did. and im glad they let me know. what a stupid move that was hahaha

apparently, from the person who PM'md me, it went to a [mod edit: removed some personal information]? Man, it sure was a good idea to post stupid poo poo in your workspace. i had zip to do with it, its just the natural consequence of doing the stupidest possible thing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cumshitter posted:

you are the one who reposted it after th IK's came in and cleaned up after you

are you now suddenly worried about sharing your face with the world? to be clear, i have no plans to share it with anybody. but why are you worried? would you please explain why this his harmless video is causing you concern?

cumshitter posted:

i could do it but i wont. never buy another avatar for anyone in this thread ever again, alec. if you do, i will email the video to your bosses in a loving second.

stop smearing your face all over this thread you attention seeking weirdo. i dont care what hosed up poo poo is going on in your life, just stop it. we are all sick of your loving face.

[mod edit: removed some personal information]

go ahead and report me. i can still read the forum and nothing will change. i will be the bad guy in this situation if i have to be.

Ahahahahhahaha

God drat, the lepers colony still delivering the content

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Hot Karl Marx posted:

trying to get people fired sucks

a case probably could have been made about just saying where he worked, but when he repeatedly said he was going to contact Alec's employer and try to get them fired, that was when he went sprinting across the line

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Gonna miss the weekly posts about the new Twink of the week that is very real and not fiction.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Chairman posted:

the trump thread is the battleground of the mind

Red Baron posted:

CSPAM but it’s the Matrix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cBiyWlYous

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Azathoth posted:

spamming where someone allegedly works and threatening to contact them to try to get them fired is doxxing, even if the poster may have shared that information before, yes

it feels weird to call that doxxing, that's just a bitch move to try to get someone fired but it was using things the poster said publicly?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Red Baron posted:

there are no posts in c-spa’m

not posts

life

real life

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
unperma him for it not being doxxing, but do ban him for being a weird little bitch

balance

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

sexpig by night posted:

it feels weird to call that doxxing, that's just a bitch move to try to get someone fired but it was using things the poster said publicly?

Yeah like I said, a case could be made that it wasn't perma worthy prior to the whole "I'm going to get you fired unless you come here and publicly grovel in front of me" thing. At that point, sorry no

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
list of mod priorities fro least important to most important:

1. try to minimize the pedo poo poo if it’s not too much trouble

….

….

….

999. Great posting Alec keep up the good work

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

unperma him for it not being doxxing, but do ban him for being a weird little bitch

balance

Yeah i think a regular ban is appropriate because cumshitter was being insane but perma is not right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
cumshitter knows his worth, he would not want to go for any less than 10 sesterces