Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm about to get high in my garage with my garage spaghetti but I don't plan on vlogging. Emotions are running pretty high. I'll keep a low profile for twenty, maybe twenty-four hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

nobody cares dipshit

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Isentropy posted:

Since I have yall did any US news cover the guy with a fake cop car and gun who killed 20 people? I don't know but that kinda got pit away fast

This man: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Nova_Scotia_attacks

this is America lol if you think we care about anywhere else

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

lumpentroll posted:

nobody cares dipshit

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

nobody cares dipshit

lumpentroll, relax. we're all having fun.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

not in it, voted 1

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

CODChimera posted:

azathoth did fine

nah he sucks and is gonna be too busy wringing his hands to use buttons

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

rest well alec! today is not a good day for u i think. u need the break., take it!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Alec Eiffel posted:

lumpentroll, relax. we're all having fun.

i will not

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

reignofevil posted:

They'd "wake up" and then start demanding stuff or they'd cry, basically. So you'd have to "feed" them, which was just depressing a button inside their mouth where their tongue should be, and you'd have to spend time playing with them. If you actually did they'd expand their pre-arranged list of words so that they spoke less in the furby language and more in the english language. Basically there was an instruction manual that would let you translate the furby language into english so you could figure this stuff out before getting bored with it and burying it at your grandma's house.

the furby understander has logged on

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Isentropy posted:

Since I have yall did any US news cover the guy with a fake cop car and gun who killed 20 people? I don't know but that kinda got pit away fast

drat furbies are wild

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

LonsomeSon posted:

i will not

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im listening to zizeks first book and shits wild... i sitll dunno wtf ideology is.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
A somber start to the new year. A sign of things to come?

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

drat furbies are wild

The NSA got mad they uh... repeat everything they hear

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Only we can do that

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

its me, the only good max verstappen avatar poster

whats trumpin?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Isentropy posted:

Nobody remembers that a dude blew up a city block in Nashville on Christmas morning last year either. Seems like they memory holed that one pretty quick after it was known that police were told he was building a bomb and they didn't bother to investigate it.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
This thread and its posters fail to understand something fundamentally. We are not a liked group of people. You might think to yourself, "Alec is the worst" but almost assuredly your posts are the worst part of any other threads you post in. The cloying stench of the Trump thread permeates around you. Other posters look at your posts and wonder how someone could post in the thread about the 45th President of the United States. At this point the notion of it being ironic is well past its sell-by date. They wonder how you—how we—can sit here and subject ourselves to Trump misspellings. Today probably had the largest outsider foot traffic in 360 days. But, they're already gone. They came and laughed at us and went back to posting about things that matter. We are insignificant pests on a dying forum. We deserve this thread and the toxicity it loads into our brains—it is of our own making.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

later alls, catch you in other threads

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Alec Eiffel posted:

This thread and its posters fail to understand something fundamentally. We are not a liked group of people. You might think to yourself, "Alec is the worst" but almost assuredly your posts are the worst part of any other threads you post in. The cloying stench of the Trump thread permeates around you. Other posters look at your posts and wonder how someone could post in the thread about the 45th President of the United States. At this point the notion of it being ironic is well past its sell-by date. They wonder how you—how we—can sit here and subject ourselves to Trump misspellings. Today probably had the largest outsider foot traffic in 360 days. But, they're already gone. They came and laughed at us and went back to posting about things that matter. We are insignificant pests on a dying forum. We deserve this thread and the toxicity it loads into our brains—it is of our own making.

just gently caress off idiot

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

lumpentroll posted:

shut up bitch gently caress you

Erect Hamster
Jan 2, 2022

do not FUCK with him

Alec Eiffel posted:

I'm about to get high in my garage with my garage spaghetti but I don't plan on vlogging. Emotions are running pretty high. I'll keep a low profile for twenty, maybe twenty-four hours.
Are you sure you don't want to make a vlog tonight?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

nah he sucks and is gonna be too busy wringing his hands to use buttons

what did he do wrong?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

PlushCow posted:

We want you to have strong healthy teeth and gums and it is distressing to think you aren’t taking care of yourself after what you’ve been through

thank you friend ive actually been doing good and you constantly reminding me does make me laugh and think about it :3

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Erect Hamster posted:

Are you sure you don't want to make a vlog tonight?
wtf is this poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VideoKid posted:

this is America lol if you think we care about anywhere else

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

i do actually remember the Nova Scotia killings, wasn’t that dude a criminal informant for the Mounties before he went on his killing spree?

also car bombs are unironically one of the most hosed up and terrifying things, any bomb worth putting in a car is big enough to mulch most of a high school and some like the Nashville bomb are much larger

basically they scale to arbitrary levels of destructiveness, your bomb can weigh multiple tons as long as it can be mounted to the frame

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

full point
Jan 21, 2006

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
it is impossible to explain this thread to my close friends

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

nobody cares dipshit

Erect Hamster
Jan 2, 2022

do not FUCK with him

lumpentroll posted:

I recommend you watch your legs in the coming days.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Lpzie posted:

im listening to zizeks first book and shits wild... i sitll dunno wtf ideology is.

kit's when you thinks

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

LonsomeSon posted:

i do actually remember the Nova Scotia killings, wasn’t that dude a criminal informant for the Mounties before he went on his killing spree?

also car bombs are unironically one of the most hosed up and terrifying things, any bomb worth putting in a car is big enough to mulch most of a high school and some like the Nashville bomb are much larger

basically they scale to arbitrary levels of destructiveness, your bomb can weigh multiple tons as long as it can be mounted to the frame

Yup. He literally was getting cash drops I think. Weird poo poo normal people won't. 400k at a time

And yeah dude loving leveled cell phone towers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Buddykins posted:

thank you friend ive actually been doing good and you constantly reminding me does make me laugh and think about it :3

I’m glad to hear it, lots of good people here want you to do and be well :)