Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Literally A Person posted:

That is a woman who I always imagined being extremely sticky and smelly.

Not like in any conceivably good way.

her character in hackers or just her in general?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tip posted:

her character in hackers or just her in general?

Her in general so by extension the character as well.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmonkey posted:

I can't wait to tell you all the fun NYE drama!!! Hashtag tired

so what was the drama?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I feel like if she wasn't an actress angelina jolie would have been that 'girlfriend' you had in your very early 20's who was insanely hot but career aspiration was 'living at night and selling candles' who had 'quirky' answers for you when you just wanted to know basic poo poo.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Her in general so by extension the character as well.

that's weird

is this based on some knowledge of her as a person or what? she generally seems well groomed and washed in movies

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

she just gives off real weird vibes, I think LAP and I are on the same page on this maybe, or close to it

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Leave the lady alone. Double mastectomy and she got her tubes removed. And she also apparently has Bells palsy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm not saying she's bad now or that she deserved any of that in ANY way, and all of that is awful. Earlier in her career those are the impressions given off. It's ok to talk about such things.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tip posted:

so what was the drama?

oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys. My old roommates (who are a couple) were over, apparently one of them went out to two different brunches on New Years Day and showed up drunk and high off edibles, she ended up walking home (its like a half mile, not sketchy at all) at like 11pm because she felt like garbage. Her fiance was all making a big fuss about it while I'm just sitting over here like if she wants to walk home, go do that, have fun, I'm gonna drink more beer and have fun

She ended up home safe, the rest of us hung out til like 3am and I am tired as fuuuuuck

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Should I play 7 Days To Die? I don't remember buying this but it looks fun I guess

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

bagmonkey posted:

Should I play 7 Days To Die? I don't remember buying this but it looks fun I guess

If you like janky zombie survival games you'll probably like it. I fall into it for a week or so every couple of years.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
In most games the goal is too survive. Challenging the player to die within seven days in a bold new idea in gaming.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In NON actress related stuff, my folks got us an interesting gift this year for Christmas, it's one of those 3D puzzles, this one is a music box that turns little orbs in a 'planetarium' of sorts in time to 'starry night'.
This is the first time that Mrs Beef and I have ever put something like this together and we have been putting it together in stages, doing just enough until we're both like 'ok, enough for now', and frankly, it's been a helluva lot of fun.

It's sort of like putting miniatures together/painting them/doing a model/legos but in wood, and it's really extremely well thought out and well done. It's something I look forward to because it's not OVERLY complex or hard, yet looks and feels well done. Here's a detail shot of the product:

Like, that LOOKS ridiculous, right? But those parts are all punch outs that are pre-laser cut and you kinda just snap them in place, you just have to pay close attention to how and when you put them in. It's actually been really neat and fun.
e: it doesn't even need glue or anything and all those markings are pre-made, etc so while it's complex, it's not "alright kids strap in for air brushing and polishing" kind of complex type of thing, it's real neat.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jan 2, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Welp Mrs Bags’ brother in law has Covid and she and my stepson were second-hand exposed since they took her nephew to the movies yesterday. Stepson has no fever but Mrs Bags is over 99 and isn’t feeling too hot. We have a couple home tests and hers is negative so far…

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tip posted:

that's weird

is this based on some knowledge of her as a person or what? she generally seems well groomed and washed in movies

It's an innate impression more than anything else. Like the vision in my mind's eye. I'm sure she showers with the nice soaps and such.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

In NON actress related stuff, my folks got us an interesting gift this year for Christmas, it's one of those 3D puzzles, this one is a music box that turns little orbs in a 'planetarium' of sorts in time to 'starry night'.
This is the first time that Mrs Beef and I have ever put something like this together and we have been putting it together in stages, doing just enough until we're both like 'ok, enough for now', and frankly, it's been a helluva lot of fun.

It's sort of like putting miniatures together/painting them/doing a model/legos but in wood, and it's really extremely well thought out and well done. It's something I look forward to because it's not OVERLY complex or hard, yet looks and feels well done. Here's a detail shot of the product:

Like, that LOOKS ridiculous, right? But those parts are all punch outs that are pre-laser cut and you kinda just snap them in place, you just have to pay close attention to how and when you put them in. It's actually been really neat and fun.
e: it doesn't even need glue or anything and all those markings are pre-made, etc so while it's complex, it's not "alright kids strap in for air brushing and polishing" kind of complex type of thing, it's real neat.

That’s cool as hell. I just spent 2 weeks on the Lego Titanic that didn’t even really feel like a Lego set, like the thing is SOLID and intricately detailed.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

It's an innate impression more than anything else. Like the vision in my mind's eye. I'm sure she showers with the nice soaps and such.

Just spill the beans LAP.

Tell us the viscous details of your love affair with Angelina Jolie.

*thinking about LAP's beans*

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Tip posted:

how to say you've sucked your own dick without saying you've sucked your own dick

I've sucked plenty of ladies dicks.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

2022 starting out like complete dogshit

A cousin and aunt just died, cousin from cancer, aunt from complications following surgery.

My friend and brother both have covid, both have booster, but it prob means that other people in the circle have it and soooooooo we are staying away from all friends, family, and basically everyone until this holiday super spreader is burned out.

So not going to see the fam for a while even though we have been looking forward to getting together for several months

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

2022 starting out like complete dogshit

Dang man, sorry to hear that stuff. I hope at least the covid stuff clears up so ya'll can see each other soon.

I'm gonna post a foxgirl I hope you like her and feel a little better about 2022!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Dang look at that serving tray control

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MakaVillian posted:

Dang look at that serving tray control

Those hips provide the perfect center of gravity

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Well that sure was 24 hours, I went skiing with the family today and it was loving cold.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Those hips provide the perfect center of gravity

incredible lack of burgers though

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Derpies posted:

Well that sure was 24 hours, I went skiing with the family today and it was loving cold.

The man.

The myth.

The tuggin.

Has returned.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

donkey salami posted:

The man.

The myth.

The tuggin.

Has returned.

Tippin' back my yeti, 16 cores

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Made some OK pizza.

Like real six-out-of-ten stuff.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Brutal Garcon posted:

Made some OK pizza.

Like real six-out-of-ten stuff.

Like obviously the oven wasn't hot enough*, so the top is a bit charred and the bottom is doughy, but also I didn't knead the dough enough and the toppings were piled on a little thick in places.

*No, I will not buy a "pizza stone". Specialized kitchen equipment is too much of a commitment to eating the same thing repeatedly.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

came for the must-see sack but couldn't be hosed going back 30 pages for it can someone describe the sack to me

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Brutal Garcon posted:

Like obviously the oven wasn't hot enough*, so the top is a bit charred and the bottom is doughy, but also I didn't knead the dough enough and the toppings were piled on a little thick in places.

*No, I will not buy a "pizza stone". Specialized kitchen equipment is too much of a commitment to eating the same thing repeatedly.

idk my pizza stone just lives in the same place that my cutting boards do. Works good for baking anything.
Also I just put the oven at 500 by default for pizza.
I don't give a poo poo what it says to do.
Put it at 500 and just look at the drat thing, it'll come out perfect every time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm dying

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Would pizza help

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

Would pizza help

I ate so many cheese sticks i feel ill

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm very sorry for your accomplishments

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

tbf that's, like, 3 cheese sticks

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

came for the must-see sack but couldn't be hosed going back 30 pages for it can someone describe the sack to me

It was a ball sack with a festive ribbon tied around it, but yeah, viewing it now would probably be like still having your Christmas decorations up.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Good morning goons, its Sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Um, Mr Derpies, I think I'm having some trouble with this, am I doing it right? I think I need some help

:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/KWxsR1q.jpg
:nws: