Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
OUYA......... THAT happened!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

OUYA......... THAT happened!

lol, incredible

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

b_d posted:

why did someone scribble outlines over this photo

Holy poo poo lmao. That’s what I get for phone posting.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

https://files.catbox.moe/sawff4.mp3

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

facts

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
he's absolutely right.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
When you look at the stupid beard ginger with thick black rim glasses, and hes a piece of poo poo and its too real for you, well congratulations. you played yourself. Gamer baby want his baba? Too bad. this is the real world and you just have to accept it.

In a just world, we'd have the Yiik sequel chapters 1 and 2 with a million renditions and covers of the beautiful OST with people commenting about how it makes them cry wet sopping tears on youtube.

...But we aren't IN a just world. Are we?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

When you look at the stupid beard ginger with thick black rim glasses, and hes a piece of poo poo and its too real for you, well congratulations. you played yourself. Gamer baby want his baba? Too bad. this is the real world and you just have to accept it.

In a just world, we'd have the Yiik sequel chapters 1 and 2 with a million renditions and covers of the beautiful OST with people commenting about how it makes them cry wet sopping tears on youtube.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
im done. YIIK II is cancelled. goodbye.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!

Hizke posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hizke posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

.mfao but also leave the Dreamcast out of this

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Shooting myself point blank through the mouth with a 50 caliber sniper rifle bullet and suddenly I wake up in bed. I turn to my beautiful wife, the vtuber Usada Pekora. Babe, wake up.. Please tell me, who is the most lauded indie game developer in the world? She responds with her unique laugh and sleepily responds Andrew Allanson, then rolls back over. I lay back, tears cascading down my cheeks. Finally, I'm in the correct timeline... The nightmare is over.

I cant wait to play some Neptunia x Senran Kagura later I say aloud. Pekora rolls back over with a puzzled look on her face. Neptunia? Senran Kagura? What's that? My smile fades. From the glint of the morning sun filtering in through the blinds, I see the sniper rifles barrel gleaming coldly from the corner of the room. I feel the tears coming again. God damnit. I was so loving close...

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Hizke posted:

Shooting myself point blank through the mouth with a 50 caliber sniper rifle bullet and suddenly I wake up in bed. I turn to my beautiful wife, the vtuber Usada Pekora. Babe, wake up.. Please tell me, who is the most lauded indie game developer in the world? She responds with her unique laugh and sleepily responds Andrew Allanson, then rolls back over. I lay back, tears cascading down my cheeks. Finally, I'm in the correct timeline... The nightmare is over.

I cant wait to play some Neptunia x Senran Kagura later I say aloud. Pekora rolls back over with a puzzled look on her face. Neptunia? Senran Kagura? What's that? My smile fades. From the glint of the morning sun filtering in through the blinds, I see the sniper rifles barrel gleaming coldly from the corner of the room. I feel the tears coming again. God damnit. I was so loving close...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

Hizke posted:

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!

Hizke posted:

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

Hizke posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao @ everything

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

im done. YIIK II is cancelled. goodbye.

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Hizke posted:

Hizke posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Hizke posted:

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!
If you want a twitch clip of a future artless video game industry, imagine a spartan tbagging the back of your head - forever1
                                                                                                                                                          /

1.1984 - George Orwell, AKA the last time video games had any loving soul. I love reading books. Theyre so loving cool; Lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

If you want a twitch clip of a future artless video game industry, imagine a spartan tbagging the back of your head - forever1
                                                                                                                                                          /

1.1984 - George Orwell, AKA the last time video games had any loving soul. I love reading books. Theyre so loving cool; Lol.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

/

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

insane anime posted:

/

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Hizke posted:

Hizke posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lmfao at too many

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted: