Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Red Baron posted:

haha isn’t it so weird that these people we push to their absolute extreme physical and mental limits have problems living at max RPM all day every day?

haha I, a lazy fat white gently caress, know and could never act at these levels, but still….

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

british.empire.gifv

I think he said "don tweump"

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Trump is gonna cap off his 1/6 party by telling everyone that attacking the Capitol was good and they should do it again and it’s gonna own

what are the odds that he has Ashli Babbitt’s family there?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
lol exchanges only purpose is to keep it morons employed

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

VideoKid posted:

Trump and Babbitt's family leading a March down Pennsylvania Avenue, singing "we shall overcome".

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

150%

And Kyle Rittenhouse will be there to tell people that they need to defend their country like he defended Kenosha

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Elephanthead posted:

lol exchanges only purpose is to keep it morons employed

thought that was VB

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i hope that really old grandma in a purple sweatshirt is there again

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Just leave it broken next time

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

VideoKid posted:

Lol and he's gonna sign a poster of Ashli Babbitt and give it to the parents. I cannot wait.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

150%

And Kyle Rittenhouse will be there to tell people that they need to defend their country like he defended Kenosha

lol hey Tayne remember when people here thought Matt Gaetz would get arrested?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

Lol and he's gonna sign a poster of Ashli Babbitt and give it to the parents. I cannot wait.

lmao the autographed pictures of dead kids was peak trump

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

VideoKid posted:

lmao the autographed pictures of dead kids was peak trump

He posed for pictures with a baby in the ER after the baby's parents were killed in the El Paso shooting.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

why would you curse us with this

Keanu Eiffel

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Matt Gaetz was having sex with underage girls and he is a current acting member of Congress.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
WHOA I know shitposting

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

love this guy!!!!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Red Baron posted:

why would you curse us with this

Keanu Eiffel

hot

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/bensiegel/status/1477759611067326468

A whole two times!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Harton posted:

lol hey Tayne remember when people here thought Matt Gaetz would get arrested?

Lol half the forums were convinced that was it, he was going to jail and nothing could save him

Still free, still a member of Congress

These people are our new nobility and they will never be punished for anything

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

... So we can air fry her after she dies?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Oh daddy dearest, won't you please talk some some sense into your feral hogs?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hosed up and bought salted butter, made salted cannabutter. not good folks, not good.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Alec Eiffel posted:

1 year isn’t a lot of time. Trump was just getting into the groove of the Presidency before Biden stole it from him.

if this were china or russia this poo poo would have been wrapped up in a week

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/83OYvrF.mp4

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

*bonk*

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

we call this move

The Full Diapy

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
25 December 2018

Your Excellency,

It has been 200 days since the historic DPRK-US summit in Singapore this past June, and the year is now almost coming to an end. Even now I cannot forget that moment of history when I firmly held Your Excellency's hand at that beautiful and sacred location as the whole world watched with great interest and hope to relive the honor of that day. As I mentioned at that time, I feel very honored to have established an excellent relationship with a person such as Your Excellency.

As the new year 2019 approaches, critical issues that require endless effort toward even higher ideals and goals still await us. Just as Your Excellency frankly noted, as we enter the new year the whole world will certainly once again come to see, not so far in the future, another historic meeting between myself and Your Excellency reminiscent of a scene from a fantasy film.

I have already instructed my closest and most trusted colleagues and the relevant organs to speed up the preparations for holding a second DPRK-US summit and am prepared to achieve good results with Your Excellency during the next meeting.

Nevertheless, what worries me is that it may not reflect positively on us should both sides appear to stubbornly insist on our respective positions regarding the location of the summit. It could also result in wasting a lot of time. Therefore, my position is to urgently hold senior-level contact between the DPRK and the US to internally (translator's note: privately) discuss and coordinate issues regarding the location.

I hope that Your Excellency will once again demonstrate great decisiveness and excellent leadership to accomplish results in the second DPRK summit. I wholeheartedly hope that the things that Your Excellency seeks to achieve will come to great fruition.

I wish the honorable First Lady, your family and those close to you good health, happiness and great success.

Sincerely, with unchanging respect for Your Excellency the President,

Chairman State Affairs Commission

Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Kim Jong Un

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Lol half the forums were convinced that was it, he was going to jail and nothing could save him

Still free, still a member of Congress

These people are our new nobility and they will never be punished for anything

yeah it owns imo

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

kagame marched a band of guerrillas from rwanda to overthrow the congolese government 2,000 miles away in only 6 months

democrats are a waste!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1477770385298911233

Yeah, I just had to take a step back from all that money and notoriety. Everybody was like "Please be on my show" but I was like 'no thanks'

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1477652980296032261

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Man Musk posted:

kagame marched a band of guerrillas from rwanda to overthrow the congolese government 2,000 miles away in only 6 months

democrats are a waste!

they take each step like a lunge, didn’t you see?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

they take each step like a lunge, didn’t you see?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Spirit is criminally underrated, along with Randy Californias solo stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTs1aE0G_wg