Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Nonsense posted:

there needs to be an eye pop smiley but with Xi.

how about a :xisicko: using this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Neurolimal posted:

i dont want to distract from cockwormgate but
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/nation/2021/12/22/covid-deaths-obscured-inaccurate-death-certificates/8899157002/

"The chinese are hiding their numbers" was projection ig

lol @ china watcher freaks denying a genocide occurring right in front of their faces being committed by an old rapist they voted for

but correctly pointing out that a picture has a bunch of bikes in it is the real genocide denial folks

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

brutal US regime leader credibly accused of rape tells citizens to prepare for "a winter of severe illness and death"

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
What a time to be alive.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

what the gently caress am i reading

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

comedyblissoption posted:

what the gently caress am i reading

the most prolific poster in the war against tankies being so disgusting even other pedophiles go 'wait what'

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Pharohman777 posted:

I mean, there is an effort by young people in japan to reclaim the manji, which is an old Buddhist symbol that also happens to be a mirrored swastika.

:allears:

edit what a cool good thread title :cool:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Doc Hawkins posted:

:xickos: surely

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

cleaned up the alpha so it's not gross on like the dark blue browser cspam background

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
here's a SA cert for the smilie, i didnt want to just buy it in case someone spotted anything else to change

8E44378-2AADEE104D-48E64

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

crepeface posted:

:allears:

edit what a cool good thread title :cool:

Pharohman777 posted:

An easy way to tell if someone understands what privilege actually is; is to ask if a homeless white guy has more privilege than Ben Carson.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

500 good dogs posted:

here's a SA cert for the smilie, i didnt want to just buy it in case someone spotted anything else to change

8E44378-2AADEE104D-48E64

thank you king :xickos:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

exmarx posted:

hell yeah :xickos: posting spree time

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

exmarx posted:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
:xickos: feels good

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
has anyone done the assad meme but with cspam and pedos yet?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
excelzior in succ thread pointed out this would be a good thread tag so i made one the right format for that inshallah

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

500 good dogs posted:

excelzior in succ thread pointed out this would be a good thread tag so i made one the right format for that inshallah

just make this cspam's tag

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Fleetwood posted:

:xickos: feels good

bustin bustin bustin bustin

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

This has been the funniest day on the forums in at least a decade.

:xickos:

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

lmao a sickening and hilarious perma, one more ban, moral victory over the pyf thread, and now a xi smilie
everything's coming up cspam eurasia thread :xickos:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
lol cspam wins again, thank u xi

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I hold that it is bad as far as we are concerned if a person, a political party, an army or a school is not attacked by the enemy, for in that case it would definitely mean that we have sunk to the level of the enemy. It is good if we are attacked by the enemy, since it proves that we have drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves. It is still better if the enemy attacks us wildly and paints us as utterly black and without a single virtue; it demonstrates that we have not only drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves but achieved a great deal in our work.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Personally I feel like the face is too cropped, you can't really even tell who it's supposed to be. But eh, probably just need to give it time and get used to it.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Maybe people would know it's Xi if you added fangs. Gotta give me the fangs!

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

exmarx posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

R. Guyovich posted:

I hold that it is bad as far as we are concerned if a person, a political party, an army or a school is not attacked by the enemy, for in that case it would definitely mean that we have sunk to the level of the enemy. It is good if we are attacked by the enemy, since it proves that we have drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves. It is still better if the enemy attacks us wildly and paints us as utterly black and without a single virtue; it demonstrates that we have not only drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves but achieved a great deal in our work.

mao was also a grooming victim of luo yixiu, he would very much be on our side

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 06:56 on Jan 3, 2022

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

Maybe people would know it's Xi if you added fangs. Gotta give me the fangs!

I think it's the haircut that does it for me.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

exmarx posted:

500 good dogs posted:

hell yeah :xickos: posting spree time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ilmucche posted:

Should probably gas the thread now that it's all about pedos and cspam doing victory laps

lmao wrecked

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Lostconfused posted:

Personally I feel like the face is too cropped, you can't really even tell who it's supposed to be. But eh, probably just need to give it time and get used to it.

height limit is 25px – the face became unreadable when i shrank it to try fit the hair in :shobon:

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
How often to people defect to the DPRK? I read a bit about the NIS (Formerly the Korean CIA) regularly hoodwinking north koreans working in China to come to the ROK and then mostly living a precarious existence at the fringes there.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
probably not that often given its a very poor crippled country that was bombed and then perma blockaded since it came into existence

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

exmarx posted:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

literally need their own thread title defined for them on the last page. it's like they don't even know what they're mad at :thunk:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005