Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

:lol:can you imagine if 2022 is better than 2021 and 2020:lol:

No, I literally cannot imagine it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

Your i3 isn’t a real electric car.

My car is hot stuff; it's a Bolt.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jan 3, 2022

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

bird with big dick posted:

Your i3 isn’t a real electric car.

I have an i3 and it's awesome, it's like driving around in a piece of modern furniture:

:colbert:

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jan 3, 2022

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Why did you go for the poverty spec model without the heated steering wheel?

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
Looking forward to Trumps insane ramblings when the next presidential elections start revving up

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Last Call posted:

Mass psychosis is the new term the crazies are using. It's all over twitter and likely everywhere else at this point, it's the hot new bullshit.

Also JFC at all that.

Over 53+ times!

So like .... 55?

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

Religion, mostly. My wife says that growing up they were very much into every moral panic out there. Harry Potter? Satanic. Rainbow parties? Real and every kid is getting blown at them. One of their pastors is a huge grifter who now lives in Florida. Their current pastor is a dude who says he can't be left alone with women because of "sinful urges" and this is presented like a cool, normal thing.

Replying to a super-old post but is their pastor connected to Dr. Rodney? One of my dumbass cousins moved his whole family from Pennsylvania to Florida to be closer to that guy's church.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
With a base price of $45k you'd have to be an absolute moron to buy an i3 instead of pretty much any other electric vehicle on the market

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Keep in mind we are talking about BMW drivers.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Devils Affricate posted:

With a base price of $45k you'd have to be an absolute moron to buy an i3 instead of pretty much any other electric vehicle on the market

They were incredibly heavily subsidized through BMW Financial Services, I paid like $20k for mine 2 years old with years left on the warranty that had a sticker north of $50k.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That sentence smells poor, how gauche.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Hazo posted:

So will cons as a group not show up on the 6th, thereby tacitly approving of the insurrection (which we know they already do); or DO show up and show how “weak” they are by *gasp* agreeing with democrats that traitors attacking the US capitol is A Bad Thing

:thunk:

A handful of Republicans will show up but 90%+ of them will say democrats are engaging in virtue theater and trying to politicize the very non-political bad thing that happened

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1476829494677811200

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Three Olives posted:

They were incredibly heavily subsidized through BMW Financial Services, I paid like $20k for mine 2 years old with years left on the warranty that had a sticker north of $50k.

Very well, carry on

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The Last Call posted:

Mass psychosis is the new term the crazies are using. It's all over twitter and likely everywhere else at this point, it's the hot new bullshit.

Also JFC at all that.

I think this is because Joe rogan did a podcast with Robert malone and he loves to go on about it and half the world listen to it religiously. Very cool

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

yeah around last year I saw this fucker out in the wild, in my no-name town just south of the IL - WI border. He couldn't figure out how to take a right turn on green.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Steakandchips posted:

Why did you go for the poverty spec model without the heated steering wheel?

Specially the heated cup holders for your liberal douchebag latte

Now it's up to 800,000 kids go missing each year? Might as well go for a cool million. Looks like the dude just gave wax pencils to the neighborhood kids and told them "make my van look like an atrocity of stupidity"
Needs a bumper sticker that says "My other van is windowless"

Just ordered some decor for the office at work

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 3, 2022

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

I recall the original story.
I still had to what the gently caress at this headline and reread it to process

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

SocketWrench posted:

Now it's up to 800,000 kids go missing each year? Might as well go for a cool million. Looks like the dude just gave wax pencils to the neighborhood kids and told them "make my van look like an atrocity of stupidity"
Needs a bumper sticker that says "My other van is windowless"

The 800k number is just the raw quantity of reported missing kids in the US reported, and almost 95% of them are the non-custodial parent keeping kids beyond their mandated period, the rest are largely kids who run away from home for like a day. A vanishingly small number are actually kids who were kidnapped. Realizing there is a difference in those numbers is literally impossible for Q people.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Gonna lol when an obviously dehydrated Prince Andrew tries to prove he can't sweat by standing out in the sun and bursts into flames because he's really a vampire.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

:lol:can you imagine if 2022 is better than 2021 and 2020:lol:

Its gonna be an average year. Worse than last year, better than next year.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ThesePeopleAreSickSpiritCookingHumanMeatFarmBiteLab.org

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Why is his supposed inability to sweat any sort of issue.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Cornwind Evil posted:

Why is his supposed inability to sweat any sort of issue.

I believe it's because she said he sweat all over her, like drenched her in sweat, so his retort is that he's physically incapable of sweating.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

this is one of the funniest lame excuses I've ever heard

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

The Last Call posted:

https://dangoodspeed.com/covid/total-deaths-since-july

A cool site with a updating graph of covid deaths.

The red states are weeding out their gene pool.

Thanks for posting this--that gets the point across quite nicely.
If taking a certain grim satisfaction in watching that change over time makes me an rear end in a top hat, then...well...guess I'm an rear end in a top hat.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
queen dying

nonce son on trial in the public eye

charles is....charles

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Devils Affricate posted:

Before the market went crazy, you could find a 2015 model with like 40k miles for about $15k.

Find me another BEV/Hybrid with a drat carbon fiber tub for that price :retrogames:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Alan Smithee posted:

queen dying

nonce son on trial in the public eye

charles is....charles

ol' Sausagefinger McGouthands

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Strong Sauce posted:

a little bit old but i have never seen trump say this about prince andrew
https://twitter.com/amoneyresists/status/1476318580971089922

this prince andrew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-y2g9Ot5GA

just reposting this as well. i recommend you watch both videos

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

aas Bandit posted:

If taking a certain grim satisfaction in watching that change over time makes me an rear end in a top hat, then...well...guess I'm an rear end in a top hat.

Swap to lowest deaths and watch alaska coast because of their low and spread out population till about November of 2021 when someone slams their foot on the accelerator.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

I believe it's because she said he sweat all over her, like drenched her in sweat, so his retort is that he's physically incapable of sweating.

The Guardian has a better summary.

quote:

Andrew claimed that he did not sweat because he had an “overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands war, when I was shot at … it was almost impossible for me to sweat.”

Just an all-timer lame excuse. Just imagine the Thick Of It PR team behind the scenes workshopping thing and :classiclol:

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

red19fire posted:

The Guardian has a better summary.

Just an all-timer lame excuse. Just imagine the Thick Of It PR team behind the scenes workshopping thing and :classiclol:

Sooo, did he receive an honest to god lifesaving emergency adrenaline shot that jacked his heart up or is he just saying I pissed in my pants so hard I can't sweat anymore?

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Castor Poe posted:

I wish I could witness the reaction of alpha dude bros when they find out that their favorite movie, 300, is 98.9% fantasy and their heroes, the mighty Spartans, were super into gay sex and brushing each other's hair for hours while talking about jerking/blowing each other off.

This needs to be a new Expendables where to get ready for a mission they oil each other up and help update Grindr profiles.

Stallone breaks the fourth wall by looking at the scamera. "You didn't really think we were all straight right? Sexuality is a spek-run."

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Tafferling posted:

Sooo, did he receive an honest to god lifesaving emergency adrenaline shot that jacked his heart up or is he just saying I pissed in my pants so hard I can't sweat anymore?

What do you think the nonce Prince of England is saying about his military service?

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

this is one of the funniest lame excuses I've ever heard

I like that a royal prince is hanging around Pizza Express.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009

Bright Bart posted:

This needs to be a new Expendables where to get ready for a mission they oil each other up and help update Grindr profiles.

Stallone breaks the fourth wall by looking at the scamera. "You didn't really think we were all straight right? Sexuality is a spek-run."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRgn5x9ydII

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

aas Bandit posted:

Mississippi will have the worst figures in the end despite its occasional slips to 2 or 3. There should practically be a statistical law about it. Like Regression to the Mississippi, or the Mississippi Limit Theorem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I'm surprised scientists aren't studying this human enigma who has managed to regulate their body temp without sweating and not dying