Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

"So let me get this straight: his penis is infested?"

"No, pregnant"

"His penis is pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Wow, these commies are some real sickos."

"Err....uh, no sir. That guy was on our side."

"He was what!?"

"He was one of ours"

"......we'll just bury the whole loving thing then."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

the best ops are the ones where your target pulls the trigger on themselves

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Cpt_Obvious posted:

"So let me get this straight: his penis is infested?"

"No, pregnant"

"His penis is pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Wow, these commies are some real sickos."

"Err....uh, no sir. That guy was on our side."

"He was what!?"

"He was one of ours"

"......we'll just bury the whole loving thing then."

*extremely Nixon voice*

"jesus christ"

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

i am glad my trolling that thread for months finally paid off

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
anti "tankies" are self deputized cops and some of the most annoying and odious people around, at least outright fascists are less shy about telling you what they are

some of them are also pedos

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

anti-communism is a common perspective of garden variety liberals but forming the defeat of powerless shitposting "tankies" into a personality trait is a sign of severe rot

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Trash Ops posted:

i am glad my trolling that thread for months finally paid off

Trash Ops posted:

Pharohman777 posted:

The whole thing started when The Halal Leftist put up a new banner on his page featuring the east turkestan flag, and proletariatrising decided to pounce.

Proletarialrising is infamous for being the stupidest tankie on twitter and for not knowing when he's lost an argument.
Other people with even a basic knowledge of history can tear apart his arguments and run intellectual circles around him. And that happens quite a bit.
https://twitter.com/ProletariatRis1/status/1393975714592870401
is it like how you're infamous for bringing up age of consent laws lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

o7

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the patriot front rally is on the 8th, they're a day late.
https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1476874807757004803?s=20

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

lmao

also did this fool really call the twitter OP a dumbass for calling a flag for an entity that has never existed (outside of the State department policy shops anyway) a fascist one despite the only people who rep it outside of said State department strategy committees being fascists and jihadis

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Reading that tankies thread and a lot of people telling on themselves in it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Xi destroyed China's enemies without even lifting a finger to do so.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Mr Hootington posted:

Reading that tankies thread and a lot of people telling on themselves in it.

I liked the guy bragging about finally being "radicalized" from a liberal into an anarchist.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
An unholy union of nazis and anarchists, two factions that lost to communists now able to lose at twice the efficiency

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the "i read this anticommunism thread everyday" posts are more lol

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

DirtyRobot posted:

The closest equivalent I can think of is Dianne Feinstein condescendingly telling those kids to gently caress off about climate change, or Joe Biden's angry and immediate overreaction to literally any person who asks him about his policies.

In Canada, the equivalent would be Trudeau saying "I'm a party member" and smiling, with the implication that yes this means he has a duty to serve, but then he just stands there smiling in an awkward silence and doesn't do anything as the car slowly sinks more and more into the mud and the people inside scream for help.

yes i'm a stalinist. yes I'm a tsarist. we exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mladorossi

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nonsense posted:

Xi destroyed China's enemies without even lifting a finger to do so.

:xickos:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

:five:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

:xickos:

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagine being so wrapped up in owning people who think there should not be a thing as being "too poor to live." Imagine further, if you will, that on discovering having thrown in your lot with unabashed pedo nazis (inadvertently, I'll grant) your first instinct is to double-down on what really counts as a Nazi anyway and the tankies are worse anyway.

Not that it's any of my business

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Well I dunno how he's going to explain this to his handlers.

those were his handlers

comrade how are u has no more chains to hold them back :bisonyes:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

there it is

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Catpetter1981 posted:

Lol they locked the pyf tankies thread

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
another thread stifled in the womb by cspam shitposters outing pedophiles smh why is cspam so toxic

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean, perverts are run of the mill. But a Nazi pervert, on the other hand...

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

which brave mod will make this the last post in the locked thread

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

which brave mod will make this the last post in the locked thread

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

holy poo poo :xickos:

Jeffery of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cpt_Obvious posted:

It's the stalinists vs the Nazis and I, for one, will not be siding with the stalinists.

Catpetter1981 posted:

Lol they locked the pyf tankies thread

my bony fealty posted:

hopefully gas with no new thread allowed is next

this is a victory for communism, those opposed to pedophilia, and most of all forums poster how r u

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Probably the single most effective action he's ever made in his life, he should be proud. His actions helped expose two actively posting pedophiles in our midst

Doctor Jeep posted:

set the volume to 100% and blast this banger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Ytv8CikWY

This is the last time I want to have to say this: If you have a problem with the moderation in another forum take it to QCS or PM an admin. There is a process in place for handling issues like this. Someone posting about their niche fetish on an offsite isn't punishable (except when incited by a howling bloodthirsty mob) and it doesn't even come close to the disruption caused by a cross-forum invasion. There is active discussion in the mod forum as we speak for how to handle this whole incident, Fluffdaddy wants to perma the lot of you, but I'm doing my best to reason with him. Regardless, consider yourselves on notice. I and the rest of the staff refuse to continue tolerating the public exposure of perverted posters.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

This is the last time I want to have to say this: If you have a problem with the moderation in another forum take it to QCS or PM an admin. There is a process in place for handling issues like this. Someone posting about their niche fetish on an offsite isn't punishable (except when incited by a howling bloodthirsty mob) and it doesn't even come close to the disruption caused by a cross-forum invasion. There is active discussion in the mod forum as we speak for how to handle this whole incident, Fluffdaddy wants to perma the lot of you, but I'm doing my best to reason with him. Regardless, consider yourselves on notice. I and the rest of the staff refuse to continue tolerating the public exposure of perverted posters.

lmao

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

:lmao:

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

ok the gimmick is funny again lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

You will not get me Jeffery of YOSPOS