Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lets buy him an account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Seams posted:

lets buy him an account

Who, Tony?
We can just ask him to sign into his existing account. I'd be more shocked if he was never on SA. He might have been banned for his inability to not post, though.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

flashy_mcflash posted:

His Observer ballot is his pinned tweet and this is a journey.

He doesn't actually have a Hall of Fame ballot but that apparently didn't stop him sending constant twitter DMs to one of the people that tracks publicly posted ballots demanding to get his included.

Seams posted:

lets buy him an account

Perhaps he already has one - nah that'd be silly he'd probably already have ten

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm Tony

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

IceAgeComing posted:

He doesn't actually have a Hall of Fame ballot but that apparently didn't stop him sending constant twitter DMs to one of the people that tracks publicly posted ballots demanding to get his included.

Perhaps he already has one - nah that'd be silly he'd probably already have ten

Lol as if a Lord of DVDVR would lower themselves to the depths of posting in this dump.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

hi Tony. Stop tweeting while you're high you idiot fucker

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Tony lets do this cocaine Luke Gallows gave me. he hid it in a hollowed out bible.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Venomous posted:

hi Tony. Stop tweeting while you're high you idiot fucker

https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024?s=20

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

The let's see where it goes desperation is always tragic but it's even worse when these types somehow think long-term WWE booking is going to lead to a celebration of Black excellence. Much like the Kroger deli meat guy tweeting for weeks about how the Naomi/Sonya thing was clearly going to lead to a sister getting one over on a Karen, just you people wait, this was a great storyline. How'd that end, anyway? Sonya got Baszler to kick Naomi's rear end and that was that, right? No blowoff, no PPV match, no nothing.

Big E isn't going to hunt for anything. Probably next on the docket is feuding with Corbin or something.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Copium is a helluva drug

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

coconono posted:

Copium is a helluva drug

I swear to Christ you could just take these types of tweets, swap WWE-related stuff with Trump/Republicans/QAnon, swap the AEW references with Biden/AOC/the Dems/the libs, and they would be indistinguishable from an original post or tweet made by insane right-wingers

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I swear to Christ you could just take these types of tweets, swap WWE-related stuff with Trump/Republicans/QAnon, swap the AEW references with Biden/AOC/the Dems/the libs, and they would be indistinguishable from an original post or tweet made by insane right-wingers

No, sometimes Republicans do the things their supporters want them to

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The people getting excited by Thekla's debut are wrong

https://twitter.com/OptimizedInves2/status/1477898899432087554

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

what a melon

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I like how invested they are in how Stardom spends money

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
on the tier list of wrestling fans i think "american dudes who only like joshi" are lowest

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

on the tier list of wrestling fans i think "american dudes who only like joshi" are lowest

"WWE only" fans

but they also have that intersection of people hatewatching in the dark.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

coconono posted:

WWE only fans

nah that includes a lot of people and kids who don't even pay attention or care about the wider wrestling world and you only get the worst of them on twitter

the joshi-only americans are all on twitter and they're all the worst

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Beyond the idiocy of using the "Vanilla Midget" line for a Joshi promotion, the idea that a wrestling company shouldn't hire people who don't have enough Twitter followers is loving mindboggling

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SG Bamboo posted:

The people getting excited by Thekla's debut are wrong

https://twitter.com/OptimizedInves2/status/1477898899432087554

It's a promotion with such workmate gawds as Ruaka & Waka Tsukiyama & Unagi Sayaka, I honestly don't think Thekla is a particularly unnatural fit.

Also, and this is an irrelevant point but the idea she's ugly seems bonkers. And while she's not tall there's plenty shorter wrestlers in Stardom, like SLK, Koguma, Natsupoi, Rina, Fukigen Death, etc. She's an entire centimetre shorter than Momo & 1cm taller than Hazuki. It's joshi, being 5'1" is unexceptional.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

the only actual problem to that person is that she's not japanese

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

also she's not dating the poster

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Stardom only Joshi fans/American Joshi only fans not even once

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/girloncinema/status/1477418740883021826?s=21

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I love how wrestling twitter has no clue what Jobbers are for and want them all fired for being "bad wrestlers" as if that isn't literally their loving job

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Drakkel posted:

I love how wrestling twitter has no clue what Jobbers are for and want them all fired for being "bad wrestlers" as if that isn't literally their loving job

because you are either a star or out of the company, and thats why we have 50/50 booking between no finishes because no one is allowed to win and build themselves

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

What an idiot, Cutler is the loving Michael Jordan of stooges.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

More talent than Ms. $300/mo on onlyfans.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

You can always tell these people have no idea what they're talking about because whenever they fantasize about AEW doing WWE-style mass firings, the first people they always bring up are like, Brandon Cutler, QT Marshall, and Luchasarus, and it's just like, why the gently caress would you fire Luchasarus, who is super over and perfectly used in his current slot, and it's just, he's not a main event singles guy, so loving cut him.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I wonder if they get angry at the supporting actors in their favorite tv show because they aren't main characters.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cutler is currently the best stooge in the world

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

TheKingslayer posted:

I wonder if they get angry at the supporting actors in their favorite tv show because they aren't main characters.

You are a blessed person who has never seen any fandom ever.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dimebags Brain posted:

You can always tell these people have no idea what they're talking about because whenever they fantasize about AEW doing WWE-style mass firings, the first people they always bring up are like, Brandon Cutler, QT Marshall, and Luchasarus, and it's just like, why the gently caress would you fire Luchasarus, who is super over and perfectly used in his current slot, and it's just, he's not a main event singles guy, so loving cut him.

I would argue Luchasaurus isn't being used perfectly until he and JB are tag champs. They're so over and fun and it'd be so loving cool.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Lid posted:

because you are either a star or out of the company, and thats why we have 50/50 booking between no finishes because no one is allowed to win and build themselves

I'd say if anything WWE could only benefit by having some dedicated JTTS, so that they could protect the people they deign to push instead of putting them in 50/50 booking with whoever they're feuding with, inevitably creating a situation where absolutely nobody gets over. But I guess that's why I'm also not in charge of WWE, and also not a mushbrained zombie who's currently melting like a wax statue in the middle of the desert

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

a video from a youtube channel that doctors wrestling interviews got pushed thru the algorithm and a ton of people are either playing along or actually believe it's real. pretty sure the owner deletes any comment that questions the authenticity then uses sockpuppets to upvote every other comment. there is an unhinged disclaimer hidden in the video description stating that it's parody but i've already seen a few people on twitter make passing mention of it as if they believe it's real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRUdB-N2HhY

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/WrestleCringe/status/1478211001241812993?s=20

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Good god I'd watch WWE just to see how they tackle that and then die of second hand embarrassment.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

TheKingslayer posted:

Good god I'd watch WWE just to see how they tackle that and then die of second hand embarrassment.

Well first of all, they'd be heels

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

https://twitter.com/davelanger2k/status/1478112606275743751?t=7MfX3Zl494bX6hU8jIaR4A&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

unfair to disco honestly, he was on tv for at least a whole year