Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Lmfao

I barely survived page 173

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Shooting myself point blank through the mouth with a 50 caliber sniper rifle bullet and suddenly I wake up in bed. I turn to my beautiful wife, the vtuber Usada Pekora. Babe, wake up.. Please tell me, who is the most lauded indie game developer in the world? She responds with her unique laugh and sleepily responds Andrew Allanson, then rolls back over. I lay back, tears cascading down my cheeks. Finally, I'm in the correct timeline... The nightmare is over.

I cant wait to play some Neptunia x Senran Kagura later I say aloud. Pekora rolls back over with a puzzled look on her face. Neptunia? Senran Kagura? What's that? My smile fades. From the glint of the morning sun filtering in through the blinds, I see the sniper rifles barrel gleaming coldly from the corner of the room. I feel the tears coming again. God damnit. I was so loving close...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

If you want a twitch clip of a future artless video game industry, imagine a spartan tbagging the back of your head - forever1
                                                                                                                                                          /

1.1984 - George Orwell, AKA the last time video games had any loving soul. I love reading books. Theyre so loving cool; Lol.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

When you look at the stupid beard ginger with thick black rim glasses, and hes a piece of poo poo and its too real for you, well congratulations. you played yourself. Gamer baby want his baba? Too bad. this is the real world and you just have to accept it.

In a just world, we'd have the Yiik sequel chapters 1 and 2 with a million renditions and covers of the beautiful OST with people commenting about how it makes them cry wet sopping tears on youtube.

...But we aren't IN a just world. Are we?

Hizke posted:

Shooting myself point blank through the mouth with a 50 caliber sniper rifle bullet and suddenly I wake up in bed. I turn to my beautiful wife, the vtuber Usada Pekora. Babe, wake up.. Please tell me, who is the most lauded indie game developer in the world? She responds with her unique laugh and sleepily responds Andrew Allanson, then rolls back over. I lay back, tears cascading down my cheeks. Finally, I'm in the correct timeline... The nightmare is over.

I cant wait to play some Neptunia x Senran Kagura later I say aloud. Pekora rolls back over with a puzzled look on her face. Neptunia? Senran Kagura? What's that? My smile fades. From the glint of the morning sun filtering in through the blinds, I see the sniper rifles barrel gleaming coldly from the corner of the room. I feel the tears coming again. God damnit. I was so loving close...

insane anime posted:

If you want a twitch clip of a future artless video game industry, imagine a spartan tbagging the back of your head - forever1
                                                                                                                                                          /

1.1984 - George Orwell, AKA the last time video games had any loving soul. I love reading books. Theyre so loving cool; Lol.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hizke posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

timon: usada pekora, what a wonderful name

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

timon: usada pekora, what a wonderful name

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao at everything

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
lmao

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Hizke posted:

When you look at the stupid beard ginger with thick black rim glasses, and hes a piece of poo poo and its too real for you, well congratulations. you played yourself. Gamer baby want his baba? Too bad. this is the real world and you just have to accept it.

In a just world, we'd have the Yiik sequel chapters 1 and 2 with a million renditions and covers of the beautiful OST with people commenting about how it makes them cry wet sopping tears on youtube.

...But we aren't IN a just world. Are we?

Hizke posted:

insane anime posted:

/

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Godlike

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Luv the Imp Zone

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

insane anime posted:

/

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

quote:

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon, so be sure to jump back in and tie up any loose ends before they leave! Remember you can save up to 20% off your purchase of these games using your member discount.

Desperados III (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Ghost of a Tale (PC)
Kingdom Hearts III (Console)
Mount & Blade: Warband (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Pandemic (Console and PC)
Yiik: A Postmodern RPG (PC)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

and this is how art dies

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Master chief, mario, and deacon st john gather around iwatas yiik grave to cross out his name and write "the artform" underneath

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Hizke posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/romhackingnet/status/1480594545758781444?t=0B3BzwVknAXAt5B-l00hYQ&s=19

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol. lookin forward to opening it up and seein it's by the two nice guys

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Unnamed Yarmulked Kong

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Mario Teaches Torah

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

a menorah only has seven branches. that lamp is a hannukiah

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
awaiting the supper mario broth correction tweet

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

insane anime posted:

/

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

scary ghost dog posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

Lmao Tzu