Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bouillon Rube posted:

How hard was the install? I tried one of those adhesive backlight kits on my Pocket and killed it and am a little worried about destroying any other relics of my childhood

just leave your front door unlocked dude lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

STONE COLD 64 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

STONE COLD 64 posted:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If you leave an N64 under your pillow, when you wake up the next morning it will be RGB modded with deblur

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ringing the babysitter to see how she's getting on

"The kids are asleep and I've just been enjoying bomber man on this GBC, the screen is very bright for such an old one!"

"get out of the house"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

"The kids are asleep and I've just been enjoying bomber man on this GBC, the screen is very bright for such an old one!"

"get out of the house"

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

"get out of the house"

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Terminator: what output is your nes?
John Connor: composite
Terminator: hey janelle, what’s wrong with my nes? It sounds nice.
T-1000: your nes is fine, honey. it’s crystal clear digital audio out.
Terminator: [hangs up] your foster parents are dead.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

"get out of the house"
Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

"get out of the house"

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mod it? Dan, I'm not a Republic Serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome?

I modded it thirty-five minutes ago.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Mod it? Dan, I'm not a Republic Serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome?

I modded it thirty-five minutes ago.

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
A Pokémon player came to my house once. I enjoyed his gameboy with a backlight screen and a nice everdrive.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

A Pokémon player came to my house once. I enjoyed his gameboy with a backlight screen and a nice everdrive.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*standing over a beautiful everdrive N64* I have modified your Microwave. Pray I do not modify it further.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

nervously lying in wait with padlock and chain in hand after setting up a trail of mint condition Game Boy Colors that leads down into an open cellar door

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
lmfao at everything

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
your gameboy, in classic form. do you see? click your n64, in classic form. do you see? click your gameboy changing. do you see? click your n64, changing. do you see? click your gameboy, reborn. do you see? click your n64, reborn. do you see?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

loving lol to the whole page

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

"get out of the house"

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

"get out of the house"

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will mod your Game Gear with the McWill LCD screen plus a full recap.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

as boullion rube awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found his gameboy color transformed in his bed into a FunnyPlaying Game Boy Color 2.0 Q5 IPS Laminated Backlight Kit mod

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol at the new stuff too god drat

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
You awaken in a dingy room in front of an eight thousand pound Sony trinitron crt. The GameCube menu is on screen and the image fidelity is breathtaking, component or HDMI at least. Looking down you see a GameCube controller glued to your hands and only then do you hear the squeaking. You turn to see a lovely puppet on a tricycle holding a copy of timesplitters future perfect.

“I want to play a game.”

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

remember me, eddie? when i modded your gameboy i talked just...like...this!

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you know, i never understood all these elaborate tortures. it's the simplest thing to cause more pain than a man can possibly endure.

*solders backlight in place*

and of course, it's not only the immediate agony, but the knowledge that if you do not yield soon enough there will be little left to identify you as a gamer.

*finishes adhering oled screen to front*

the only question remains: will you yield in time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TW9SJqmIvs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Well now, what’ll it be Lord? Another GBA? How many has it been? Six? Twelve? I disremember. You say the word Lord, I’m on my way. You always send me everdrives to mod your Word. The lurker with a little Game Boy Micro hidden away in a sugar bowl. Lord, I am tired. Sometimes I wonder if you really understand. Not that you mind the moddin. Your Book is full of moddin. But there are things you do hate Lord: dimly backlit things, laggy things, things with impure sound.