Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Top Dolla should have a duck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/bugtvfranklin/status/1477992885274480640?s=20

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The Jarrett irony stuff is the lamest poo poo. He's not just a failure he's a failure who protected all sorts of lovely abusers, bringing them into his company and keeping them on long after it was known what guys like Terry Taylor were all about. There's a reason Daffney thought of him as nothing more than an idiot.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

If HHH is a 7 who was pushed as a 10, Jarrett is a 2 who was pushed as an 11. He's utter poo poo and if his dad wasn't the promoter he'd be working at a Jiffy Lube.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Defiance Industries posted:

If HHH is a 7 who was pushed as a 10, Jarrett is a 2 who was pushed as an 11. He's utter poo poo and if his dad wasn't the promoter he'd be working at a Jiffy Lube.

Coming up with the slapnuts catchphrase should at least bump him to a 3, come on!!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

https://twitter.com/Machobeard4life/status/1478147491270991873

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

who cares

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i have a crush on GirlonCinema and I admit to sliding in her DMs i'm sorry, She's a bad person.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

MassRafTer posted:

The Jarrett irony stuff is the lamest poo poo. He's not just a failure he's a failure who protected all sorts of lovely abusers, bringing them into his company and keeping them on long after it was known what guys like Terry Taylor were all about.

So he IS just like HHH. (Don't forget, Taylor was hired by HHH and still works for the Performance Center)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Girl on Cinema doesn't talk much about cinema.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Eat My Fuc posted:

i have a crush on GirlonCinema and I admit to sliding in her DMs i'm sorry, She's a bad person.

Don’t listen to the haters, you can fix her.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Gonzo McFee posted:

Girl on Cinema doesn't talk much about cinema.

She tried to be one of those reviewers that go "ugh this movie is so cringy" and flopped so she moved onto doing that but about wrestling. She's the reviewer that Tony Khan called out for her reviews essentially being full matches and she just makes an occasional comment.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

She’s a Cornette sycophant so of course all her opinions are absolute dogshit, she’s just regurgitating what he says to piggyback off his weird fans.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
EMF you deserve better

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/warmkessel14/status/1478346785274105857?t=COQRddBAMl1aMeQuypVmog&s=19

https://twitter.com/Tjd_030801/status/1478341945567039489?t=ZNo9BhQmnvqsE4WGjp-z9Q&s=19

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Edit: removing a spoiler, never mind.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I mean, I don't think Okada/Shingo was an MOTYC or anything, but it was a perfectly cromulent match

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

girl on cinema at the cinema

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Girl off Cinema

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Destroy My Sweater posted:

girl on cinema at the cinema

Jim Cornette is her Dr. San

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

on the tier list of wrestling fans i think "american dudes who only like joshi" are lowest

The people I distrust most are the ones that are fans of WWE and one of Stardom, TJPW or ChocoPro because they make very WWE brained posts and while they are sometimes funny they usually aren’t. Mostly stuff about how the promotion is letting their top champion bury everyone by… winning matches: or how Rossy clearly personally hates the fans and Momo Watanabe by… booking her in a lot of big singles matches and to go to the final of their main tournament.

That period after Wrestle Princess when people were declaring TJPW dead and Maki Itoh irreparably damaged by losing a match to undisputed company ace Miyu Yamashita was this turned up to 12 and it was very funny: it’s the thing where they assume every promotion is like WWE so any loss is a BURIAL and any push that goes longer than two months is them hurting others.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Drakkel posted:

I love how wrestling twitter has no clue what Jobbers are for and want them all fired for being "bad wrestlers" as if that isn't literally their loving job

I think WWE using people like loving Ricochet at the same jobber level as Cutler has melted these people's brains about what a jobber is supposed to be

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

D.N. Nation posted:

I think WWE using people like loving Ricochet at the same jobber level as Cutler has melted these people's brains about what a jobber is supposed to be

In WWE, there's main eventers, and then everyone else is a geek.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

D.N. Nation posted:

Cutler gets more TV time than Ricochet lol

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

El Generico posted:

In WWE, there's Brock and Roman, and then everyone else is a geek.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’d rather watch Cutler than Ricochet so that’s alright

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I will watch Ricochet if and only if he leaves the Fed and goes to AEW

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

D.N. Nation posted:

Ricochet is a better wrestler than Cutler, but Cutler is a SIGNIFICANTLY better jobber.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lamuella posted:

Ricochet is a better wrestler than Cutler, but Cutler is a SIGNIFICANTLY better jobber.

Disagree. Ricochet has way more freak athletics going for him but rarely gets to display any cool moves in his 3 minute matches. Cutler gets to show off the spot show every chance he gets in the ring.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

coconono posted:

Disagree. Ricochet has way more freak athletics going for him but rarely gets to display any cool moves in his 3 minute matches. Cutler gets to show off the spot show every chance he gets in the ring.

yes, this is why Cutler is a better jobber than Ricochet. Ricochet is much better in longer competitive matches than someone like Brandon Cutler (even though I would totally book Cutler to go over your favourite active lower-midcarder in a competitive match)

e: like, the job of a jobber is to make the opponent look good, and unless you're in the Fed, a great way of doing that is by looking good yourself. Not all jobbers have to be squashed.

Venomous fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jan 4, 2022

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Fundamentally I think someone comes out of a victory over Cutler looking better than out of a victory over Ricochet. Because Cutler is booked like a cartoon villain while Ricochet is booked like a piece of poo poo.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

If you beat Cutler, it might make the Elite vaguely upset. No one cares if Ricochet gets beat.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Cutler's character work is legit incredible and that's a huge part of pro wrassles. Ricochet is a phenomenal physical performer but he's just a black hole of charisma.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I still can't loving believe how bad the WWE destroyed the perception of god damned Prince Puma.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Cutler's character work is legit incredible and that's a huge part of pro wrassles. Ricochet is a phenomenal physical performer but he's just a black hole of charisma.

Ricochet has charisma, it just relies on him doing a bunch of cool poo poo. What does WWE not let people do? A bunch of cool poo poo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

also Ricochet is so poor he's stealing coats and hats so he must not be very good.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/RappersRActors/status/1478541915326922756

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
this is a tier of bad takes - using your bad take to fight with a man who can kill you

https://twitter.com/Necroeric/status/1478473193711190016
https://twitter.com/Necroeric/status/1478475488985288705
https://twitter.com/Necroeric/status/1478477941231210498
https://twitter.com/Necroeric/status/1478479159982628864

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's extra weird because Narita got in plenty of offense and looked good in the match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
I didn't watch WK, does Narita still look like a 20 years younger Shibata?