Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
loving the narration, they nailed the unexplained & disconcerting laughter from Souls NPCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRyGGB1k5Ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bolsonaro got Covid again.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Gripweed posted:

Did he get all the variants now? What a collector!!!!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

He’s going to cause the most lethal variant to mutate into existence

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Gripweed posted:

How is that freak still alive

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Bolsonaro is a bug chaser but for COVID. You don't catch it 30 times unless you're trying.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
He doesn't have Covid. He just suffers from constant intestinal blockages and has to have poo poo hoovered through his nose.

He plays it as being a side-effect of a stabbing he suffered in 2018, but he has a record of abdominal problem before that. And he only sees one doctor, the one that did his surgery. Who is an oncologist and not a gastro.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Didn't he have to have a permanent colostomy bag after that stabbing? He's definitely in a bad way.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Don't worry he'll live forever

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I think he just likes being in the hospital, it's fun for him and he probably gets the good room

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
after you’ve poo poo through your nose, you can’t go back

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Intravenous catupiry injections

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

👀

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

How is that freak still alive

Money and US support.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Analytic Engine posted:

loving the narration, they nailed the unexplained & disconcerting laughter from Souls NPCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRyGGB1k5Ds

https://twitter.com/PsiHypo/status/1403406303792406533?s=20

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Was there a big problem with grocery store workers and janitors comparing themselves to nurses? Really nailing down the structural issues that plague our country

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

UP AND ADAM posted:

Was there a big problem with grocery store workers and janitors comparing themselves to nurses? Really nailing down the structural issues that plague our country

Wanna say it was more commenting on commentary since after that they bring up WFH people whining about how tough they have/had it.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

papa horny michael posted:

That's the DMs style. Expect more npc only conversations lol he's great

seems like a waste of Adomian to only use him prerecorded

bring back Virgil imho

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

PerilPastry posted:

seems like a waste of Adomian to only use him prerecorded

bring back Virgil imho

All of the Stav & Grimes bits were done the same way too, I think it's just impractical to have everyone sit in real time for NPC bit parts

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

I’m sorry but what??

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Androies posted:

I’m sorry but what??

Forget it, Androies . . . it's Wizard Master.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Androies posted:

I’m sorry but what??

I think those are photos of Prince Andrew standing next to the woman he molested on a sex plane but i don’t live on pollywog island so IDK

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I think that's just a random journalist talking about Prince Andrew and then Red Scare Dasha walks next to him.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
AOC was photographed vacationing in Florida outside without a mask, and some Newsmax guy commented on her boyfriend’s feet. She responded with an IMO completely true statement about Republicans venting their sexual frustrations on her, which Republicans have been melting down about for a few days.

I did see DeSantis stopped doing whatever he’s been doing to come out and make a statement on it, so that unfortunately answers the question about whether he’s dying of COVID. God only lets these people die years after they’ve retired from their jobs inflicting mass death even if they flaunt measures to keep themselves safe.

Fake edit: He’s been out a day now making statements about how nothing is his fault.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

AOC was photographed vacationing in Florida outside without a mask, and some Newsmax guy commented on her boyfriend’s feet. She responded with an IMO completely true statement about Republicans venting their sexual frustrations on her, which Republicans have been melting down about for a few days.

I did see DeSantis stopped doing whatever he’s been doing to come out and make a statement on it, so that unfortunately answers the question about whether he’s dying of COVID. God only lets these people die years after they’ve retired from their jobs inflicting mass death even if they flaunt measures to keep themselves safe.

Fake edit: He’s been out a day now making statements about how nothing is his fault.

If you're god fearing folk, you can at least have satisfaction in knowing it ends with him drinking boiling water and thorns for eternity. 🤷🏻

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

MonsieurChoc posted:

I think that's just a random journalist talking about Prince Andrew and then Red Scare Dasha walks next to him.

Wizard master is exicted and jerking it to the idea that Dasha might be one of his victims cause his brain saw two things and connected the dots

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Florida's surgeon general talking about how we have to back off the "testing psychology" while standing at a podium that said EARLY TREATMENT SAVES LIVES was funny.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Florida's surgeon general talking about how we have to back off the "testing psychology" while standing at a podium that said EARLY TREATMENT SAVES LIVES was funny.
He also doesn’t believe in the vaccines

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

UP AND ADAM posted:

I've 100% complained that my lovely underpaid hotel job has turned me into a healthcare worker against my will without the pay or benefits, is that what you mean

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Wizard Master just gets excited when he sees Dasha somewhere unexpected. I do the same thing with Ian Fidance so :shrug:

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Wizard master is exicted and jerking it to the idea that Dasha might be one of his victims cause his brain saw two things and connected the dots

He poisoned Anna so Dasha would be bored enough without podcasting to open his special fan mail.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Wizard Master just gets excited when he sees Dasha somewhere unexpected. I do the same thing with Ian Fidance so :shrug:

to be fair both are similarly likely to smoke in an airport bathroom

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

i say swears online posted:

to be fair both are similarly likely to smoke in an airport bathroom

only one fucks gay guys tho

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

Western New York has told people who test positive anywhere outside of a hospital to just "notify family and close contacts" rather than report it. That way we don't need to say it's been over 1,000+ people getting it every day for the past week. :v:

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

i say swears online posted:

I've 100% complained that my lovely underpaid hotel job has turned me into a healthcare worker against my will without the pay or benefits, is that what you mean

No, the Chapo guest was complaining about his fellow workers daring to show comraderie and make small talk about their shared position.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
up to tens of people have probably told him to unionize

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

UP AND ADAM posted:

No, the Chapo guest was complaining about his fellow workers daring to show comraderie and make small talk about their shared position.

I work in a hospital and my department is in the same hallway as our morgue. Back in April 2020 when it really started to ramp up they had to pull shelving and poo poo out of the morgue to expand its capacity from 2 bodies to 9. I've had to gingerly scoot around them having to work on bodies in the loving hallway. I had to shift to working overnights for a while because of the pandemic and they were wheeling 2-3 bodies in there every loving night (and we've recently been at those numbers again.)

Retail workers have it lovely, but it is a different psychological realm entirely to see the actual death directly in front of your face. I'm glad I don't work on the floors, because the OR is bad enough. We are doing a ton of tracheotomies lately, and my hospital is not a large one. I can't imagine being at a bigger one during all of this, especially Detroit.

The guest is 100% correct

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
cool my friend is homeless. everyone can whine about covid and trauma

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Groovelord Neato posted:

Joseph Ladapo, who became Surgeon General in in September, is a member of America's Frontline Doctors, the demon alien sex lady organization, and is being paid $500K a year for the trouble. They had to ship out a crazy person from California because they couldn't find a local crazy person to do it. This is all after he lied about treating covid patients at UCLA in an OPED in USA Today. His hiring also relates to corruption charges directed at the governor and the Board of Governors using and silencing higher education personnel for political and personal gain, although it's not the focus.

He met with an immuno-compromised senator soon after hiring, without a mask on, refused to wear one, and after being reprimanded by the Republican State Senate President claimed he couldn't speak well enough to people with a mask on. Also won't say whether he's vaccinated or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

UP AND ADAM posted:

wow they got the least funny episode 1 guy on to complain for an hour? sounds like a must listen