Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Original Bioshock was an all timer, even if it is basically System Shock 2 in the ocean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They're all really fun to play with just dogshit stories.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
first one was okay because you got to beat the john galt stand-in to death with a golf club

infinite, yeah, that's one of the worst examples of "both sides"ing I've ever seen in any media

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/Molly_Kats/status/1478189966031298560

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hey if you wanna see a k-pop band go be astronauts in the most infuriating ways possible, watch Silent Sea on Netflix. its nothing but space disease bullshit

Why does netflix have all this kdrama stuff. Was Seoul all like, "dang we made too much of this tripe, do you want some netflix". Netflix exec, responds, with stained bib on banging the table screeching "BOY HOWDY DO I EVER!?"

Some of it, I like. There's this one I can't remember the name of but its korean reinterpretation of eurotrash christian guilt and its a hoot. Like someone will get a message saying they're a sinner and they're gonna die, then some monsters come out and beat them into a bloody pulp. Also cults and cops.

Also beat SMTV, it was not as good as IV or Apocalypse, which should get Switch remasters because I would pay for them again like a sucker.

Had some gamebux so I went to gamestop and picked up a Xenoblade Saga remaster which I've been jamming on. I also own this for the NDS but even with the rubber grips I got for it, that thing still hurts my hands after an hour.

After laying around and loving with videogames for a week, its hard for me to get back into the work grind but here I go.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’ve got some deeply controversial, problematic take on Bioshock Infinite

it’s pretty good

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I didn’t care for Infinite.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Infinite had a proper sniper rifle which I liked, story was mostly poo poo but I liked the twins and the "always a man and a lighthouse" thing.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i never played mucha none of em cause i bought the three pack and wanted to play from the first one, but by that time, the game was crappola, so i didn't wanna play no more.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

The first one is the best because it does what I want out of every fps, which is to play Pipe Dream instead

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I liked Infinite because after that unfortunate incident with Daisy and the kid I was like 'yeah rebels! gently caress that bougie scum up! Ok so you're fighting me now, that's not great. I mean I'll do what I have to do but I'm not happy about it."

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

They tried to make the King’s Man a real movie and did a bad job

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The DLC for Bioshock Infinite made me not like the entire series. Like it all just felt like a waste of time. And then stuff started having a Ken Lavine stink on it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Men. I have good news. I have tested positive for Corona Virus. The office requires a 14 day quarantine regardless of vaccination status. The winter of gaming is upon us.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

yea ok posted:

Men. I have good news. I have tested positive for Corona Virus. The office requires a 14 day quarantine regardless of vaccination status. The winter of gaming is upon us.

May you be well.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yea ok posted:

prayers for the players

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

Gamesdolances to you, might I suggest a little Dreamcast-era hidden gem from acclaimed game designer Yu Suzuki?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Gamesdolances to you, might I suggest a little Dreamcast-era hidden gem from acclaimed game designer Yu Suzuki?

Seconded all of this

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Play MVC2 if you own it

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

NienNunb posted:

Did Yu Suzuki make Seaman?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

yea ok posted:

have u tried tetris??

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

Did Yu Suzuki make Seaman?

Can’t find anything online about whether or not he had kids so I have no way of knowing, sadly

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

You might, if you want to get your rear end beat.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok posted:

You might, if you want to get your rear end beat.

Sorry, covid brain.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

people keep copying me

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

people keep copying me

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

people keep copying me

Don’t you have a Corbin to find?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

people keep copying me

Inspired

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I feel bad for just seconding niennunbs post and not explicitly wishing you well yea ok i hope you are asymptomatic.

apologizing for your posts is another way i’m copying cavauro right now

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

one day I'm gonna lead a proper anarchist revolution and its going to be called Cavauroism.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

yea ok posted:

Hope it is a mild case and you recover soon, and enjoy your games in the meantime :)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I feel bad for just seconding niennunbs post and not explicitly wishing you well yea ok i hope you are asymptomatic.

apologizing for your posts is another way i’m copying cavauro right now

Don’t wish him well this is just his sick little way of getting attention.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'm going to do reverse psychology and wish you poorly so you do well to spite me

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Hope yea ok is yea ok

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

yea ok posted:

Get well soon. Pretty cool that your office has that policy; pretty baller. Good job them.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

yea ok posted:

Congratulations, I feel this post strongly and I wish for the same

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

yea ok posted:

I'm sorry that you have covid. I hope it's not too bad but I hope that the time can be used in a fun way like video games or movies.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they’re called yea ok not yea i died of covid, it’s all gonna be g

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

yea ok posted:

Stay strong, game good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

groaner virus