Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

tenderjerk posted:

is there one of these but for glasses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

this is also my question

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
thanks to the US healthcare system we’re selecting for the luckiest among us

it’s looking more and more like Ringworld was a documentary

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

gently caress YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU america

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Oh... also I checked my blood oxygen and it's normally 97 and is now 94, lol. I have asthma but also covid.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

lol, look at what less harm to adults looks like.

Know what doesn’t harm kids at all? Being surrounded by mass death and sickness.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

mod edit: removed gross pic, if you really want to see it click the link in the quoted post

lol rereg / probe avoidance account wants to rage-goatse thread but is afraid to get probed/banned again on their parachute

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jan 5, 2022

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

tenderjerk posted:

zenni.com?

If you know your prescription and can wait a couple weeks for shipping, you can get like $10 glasses

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

mod edit: removed gross pic, if you want to see it click the link in the quoted post

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jan 5, 2022

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Ben Nerevarine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0mgCnFr-N8

Getting ready for the new luck based system.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

Lmao is that actually a thing? I post people's avs back on them when the av matches the post

in pyf its intended that way anyway, rather than to be funny. but you see i follow your thinking as well by my last post

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Big surprise: in the unvaccinated, natural immunity from Omicron doesn't give you dick as far as protection from getting reinfected with Omicron:

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1478470030559899648

mystes
May 31, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Know what doesn’t harm kids at all? Being surrounded by mass death and sickness.
I think the dumbest part is that he's acting like school and school activities now being cancelled because of Omicron is an actual decision to cancel school to prevent transmission whereas in reality almost no schools are doing that now and all the cancellations are just because so many people are out.

Even assuming the extremely dubious idea that having kids in school during pandemic is a net benefit to them, it's moot once you realize that school is going to be cancelled EITHER WAY and the only choice is if you want to do it without getting tons of people sick or with getting tons of people sick.

I assume he wrote most of the piece before Omicron really took off but in reality Omicron is showing the stupidity of this argument because not cancelling school is not actually an option.

mystes fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jan 5, 2022

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

redreader posted:

Oh... also I checked my blood oxygen and it's normally 97 and is now 94, lol. I have asthma but also covid.

eh that can go either way depending on which finger you use and your posture. Last week I was laying on my back and tested myself and it hit 92 and after the adrenaline kicked me out of my extreme stoned state I tested myself again in a different posture and hit 97.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

we are not like cheeto benito and his minions

in joe's america we gently caress and suck SAFELY

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
open biden

covid is over

applebees succ n fucc

pine marten

eric crackl-ping

rescale the y-axis

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:thunk:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my blood o2 is 200% suck it losers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Durf posted:

patriots in the center of the elevator:

FREEEEEDOOOOOOM

lmfao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:mensch:

enjoy your own personal hell you created out of your own lies to serve capital, get hosed

mystes
May 31, 2006

WHITE HOUSE SAYS IT DOES NOT THINK U.S. HAS LOST COVID-19 RESPONSE BIDEN JUST ISN'T SURE WHERE HE PUT IT

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I'm ok with turning into a Pak Protector tbqh

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
stop quoting the goatse you dinguses your browser still loads it even if you don’t click on the spoiler tag so you’re just loving over anybody browsing at work.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Stereotype posted:

yeah my whole family is like this. i feel like a qanon person in some sort of insane cult, alienating all of my loved ones by trying to warn them about the pandemic that has empirically and provably overwhelmed hospitals and killed nearly a million americans. it seems like everyone even knows someone who the plague has killed and are still just like "oh well, what can you do, please stop reminding me of it because i don't want to feel bad about going out and eating at dennys." "what are we supposed to do this forever!?" like loving maybe, but maybe not? everyone is so drat impatient. if you can't go outside in the middle of the hurricane then when CAN you go out?

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
My o2 99%

My turds are solid.

My temp is 98f.

And so, I hope, shall they remain.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Oh no, not me
I never lost control
You're face to face
With the man who sold the world

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Thoguh posted:

stop quoting the goatse you dinguses your browser still loads it even if you don’t click on the spoiler tag so you’re just loving over anybody browsing at work.

sir this is an applebees what do u expect

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Zisky posted:

My friend told me "COVID schmovid" the other day when I told him how frustrated I was.

don't brag about being friends with Monica Gandhi

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

its goat day every day at applebees come on down

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

or being used as props to justify horrific things. not one single person anywhere pushing to openerup on behalf of children gives one single solitary billionth of a gently caress about children at all

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Louisgod posted:

eh that can go either way depending on which finger you use and your posture. Last week I was laying on my back and tested myself and it hit 92 and after the adrenaline kicked me out of my extreme stoned state I tested myself again in a different posture and hit 97.

yeah the lovely part about pulse-ox is that it isn't a reliable measurement beyond a plus/minus of....I'll say 5.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Monica Gondolacrash

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bi crimes posted:

I got tinnitus after an extremely stressful couple of months crunching at work and traveling. doctors are useless and said it’s “idiopathic”. it was terrible for a year or two but I don’t notice it now unless I “tune” into it. I have to be careful with loud sounds or it can set it off again, which is probably good for my hearing long term, I’ve been babying my hearing since I got it

its so annoying lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

WarEternal posted:

My turds are 98f

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Oh no, not me
I never lost control
You're face to face
With the man who sold the world

hate this miserable fucker so much

go be miserable somewhere else and stop dragging everyone down with you

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It’s pretty unfair to act like every lib out there is sucking and loving for Biden, bunch of my lib friends hate Biden and they’re just as dangerously dumb.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Walensky can't keep her story straight and gave up the game

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1478433516262154247

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1478434532378480640

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

redreader posted:

if you have covid then your lungs are infected with a deadly virus and the cells are being killed, so yeah it makes sense that your blood O2 stats would be a little worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

or being used as props to justify horrific things. not one single person anywhere pushing to openerup on behalf of children gives one single solitary billionth of a gently caress about children at all

yes they care about children

they care about children going to school so they can have time to succ n fucc at applebees