Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Dr. Honked posted:

What is the most common sexually transmitted disease that wizards suffer from?

hogwarts

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Neo flips over in some sick bullet time action and fires a machinegun except he's so fat that all the bullets hit his own rear end.

ChubbyChecker

Dr. Honked posted:

What is the most common sexually transmitted disease that wizards suffer from?

hogwarts

ChubbyChecker

Prurient Squid posted:

Neo flips over in some sick bullet time action and fires a machinegun except he's so fat that all the bullets hit his own rear end.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Prurient Squid posted:

a dutch jet literally did this
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/04/dutch-f-16-takes-cannon-fire-from-itself/

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Twenty Four posted:

Quitting smoking cold turkey sounds easy. Who the hell even wants to grind up a cold bird and smoke it?

Dip Viscous

Prurient Squid posted:

i need buns... lots of honey buns

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Getting a divorce for reconcilable differences but you are both just lazy

Robot Made of Meat

Jestery posted:

Getting a divorce for reconcilable differences but you are both just lazy

Getting a divorce for irreconcilable similarities.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Twenty Four

lol

gormless goblin

i don't know why anybody thinks make-believe is something only kids do. every day i log into BYOB and pick a different roleplay to do for 2 minutes. then there's this "jokes that are good but" roleplay, which is basically roleplaying what you'd do if you DID start a roleplay. fuicked up.

e; i wanna make a thread about what it'd actually be like to post in a thread you wanna make, not just the JOKES that you wanna put in a thread that you wanna make, but i don't think i'll get past the concept stages

Prurient Squid

gormless goblin posted:

i don't know why anybody thinks make-believe is something only kids do. every day i log into BYOB and pick a different roleplay to do for 2 minutes. then there's this "jokes that are good but" roleplay, which is basically roleplaying what you'd do if you DID start a roleplay. fuicked up.

e; i wanna make a thread about what it'd actually be like to post in a thread you wanna make, not just the JOKES that you wanna put in a thread that you wanna make, but i don't think i'll get past the concept stages

This haunts me.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

gormless goblin posted:

i don't remember posting this nor being in control of this account, uh oh

Dip Viscous

93 page thread where people try to figure out if BYOBRPG should be run on GURPS or savage worlds

Prurient Squid

gormless goblin posted:

OK, I'll be completely honest here. When I first found this thread I misinterpreted the idea as being "post jokes that are half an idea" and even rereading the thread title this is still my guiding philosophy that runs like a thread through all my posting.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

OK, I'll be completely honest here. When I first found this thread I misinterpreted the idea as being "post jokes that are half an idea" and even rereading the thread title this is still my guiding philosophy that runs like a thread through all my posting.

Nothing more satisfying than posting a joke that is half an idea and someone else completes the idea or people start riffing on it. Like planting a funny seed and watching it blossom into a joke plant for people to laugh at.

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

gormless goblin posted:

i don't know why anybody thinks make-believe is something only kids do.

Politicians talking about the reforms they will make when they get in power
C-level execs of multinationals on earnings calls
Me writing out my new year resolutions

Adults play make believe all the time lol

google THIS

I was born out of wedlock and my father and I have never had a good relationship, but the other day I was in his neighborhood and I needed to use the bathroom real bad. I rang his doorbell and asked if I could use his facilities, but he refused to let me in. I guess I'm 2 illegit 2 poo poo

gormless goblin

Dip Viscous posted:

93 page thread where people try to figure out if BYOBRPG should be run on GURPS or savage worlds
one faction of people who really know d20 jokingly but genuinely trying to come up with a fun game based on BYOB and then one random dude that just gets so riled up talking about tabaxi anatomy that he must be probed

manero

Yeah, I'm a software engineer, I've played quite a bit of Train Simulator

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

manero posted:

I'd hired someone that can play Mini Motorways for longer than an hour

Prurient Squid

19th Century worker's songs but the word "Union" is replaced by "Onion".

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Prurient Squid posted:

19th Century worker's songs but the word "Union" is replaced by "Onion".

Onion-workers childrens' song: On, You Onion Union Youth Yon!

Turdo

Ok I see your point, I could be paranoid. But look at me, I'm barely one noid!

google THIS

Pitching the frankfurter

"Ok, you know how sausage in a casing kind of looks like a dick? Well, what if that, but even more so? Kids will love it!"

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

manero posted:

Prurient Squid

Judge: Do you plead insanity?

Crazy guy: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Prurient Squid posted:

Judge: Do you plead insanity?

Crazy guy: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

lol

Prurient Squid

Cops get ticked off at cop memes so they start their own memes.

gormless goblin

byob violence interrupters are on the harsh streets of the gray forums doing everything possible to stop conflicts from escalating into violence, especially where report buttons are involved

baka of lathspell

Prurient Squid posted:

Cops get ticked off at cop memes so they start their own memes.

irony poisoning means u think ur laughing at a cop meme when really ur laughing at a cop meme

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

Cow memes

biosterous

gandalf yelling "dildo baggins! i am not a conjuror of cheap dicks!"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

deep dish peat moss

Trapped in a bubble because I accidentally bought Bobblegum at the store

baka of lathspell

biosterous posted:

gandalf yelling "dildo baggins! i am not a conjuror of cheap dicks!"

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Twenty Four

Lazily trying to pick something up off the ground while in an office rolling chair but you keep knocking it just out of reach over and over. Refusing to just get up you eventually find yourself down the hall and 3 rooms over. Standing up and getting it would have been so much easier a while ago, but now you are committed!

Prurient Squid

Do you have a little clown inside you? Yes? Well, that's horrifying.

Jaguars!

Twenty Four posted:

Lazily trying to pick something up off the ground while in an office rolling chair but you keep knocking it just out of reach over and over. Refusing to just get up you eventually find yourself down the hall and 3 rooms over. Standing up and getting it would have been so much easier a while ago, but now you are committed!

You decide to go for the world record, but it turns out that it's just over 220km.

Prurient Squid

There are many cantankerous old gits that are called "old farts". But there's only one person who bears the appelation "the original fart", the fart that was before the earth was made. The flatulence so arcane it predates time itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Prurient Squid posted:

There are many cantankerous old gits that are called "old farts". But there's only one person who bears the appelation "the original fart", the fart that was before the earth was made. The flatulence so arcane it predates time itself.

You speak of… the Elderfart?