Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

madison cawthorn is the congressmen from this district, this could work out maybe?
I'm going to need some guns and some rotten trees.

two questions:

1) how's your left leg?
2) how's your right leg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

VideoKid posted:

isn’t the guy who draws them some weird evengancial christian?

yep

the only weird evangelical cartoon worth reading is faithmouse

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dustcat posted:

if you think about it logically, the world's second youngest aggressively gay financial advisor before cumshitter died is now the youngest, so it stands to reason that they'd come to post with us

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Do kids still skateboard? I haven't seen any in like years. I used to skate everywhere but now I'm an old idiot.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Virgil Vox posted:

*we should still bonk horney tho

Horny is the only way to bonk

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dustcat posted:

if you think about it logically, the world's second youngest aggressively gay financial advisor before cumshitter died is now the youngest, so it stands to reason that they'd come to post with us

:hmmyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the facts are proving me right.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Curtis_Cook/status/1478555051815694340

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

UFOTacoMan posted:

madison cawthorn is the congressmen from this district, this could work out maybe?
I'm going to need some guns and some rotten trees.

How good are your friends at drunk driving? Do they need a passenger?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P71s05nuh6I

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Dude our grandparents are grumpy and they had everything handed to them. When we get to their age we're gonna be so grouchy that we-- ahahaha I couldn't even finish that I'm 25 and I'm convinced I won't see 30

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

thank you mr president

https://twitter.com/bnodesk/status/1478559340739149826?s=21

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

less than a million new cases? covid's over baby

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

UFOTacoMan posted:

all the jobs people say to get sound like they suck.
I need a job where I'm left alone mostly to do what I want but it's OK if you ask me a question about something I'm an expert on every hour or two.
What job is that?

im a CNC machinist, mostly we get left alone on the shop floor unless you have a chat buddy or someone encountered a problem they’d like another set of eyes on

zero customer contact, unless a new customer wants a tour of the shopfloor in which canse you try not to be noticed

i have had one tour in five years stop at my machine and talk to me, and just by chance i was working on dialing in flatness on a very long part in a plastic with a tendency to bow, so i was primed with stuff to rattle off about how we approach problematic operations

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Twitter wasn't elected
???
Profit

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1478558516122042370?s=21

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

that accent had to be fake

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/WGAL/status/1478562919361118210

(they wont)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

yeah i knew that

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

looks like Kellyanne's out there in the Meadowlands with some Giants defensive lineman's stolen shoulderpads

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

thought of a meme. you take the title of dunkirk. and you move the k up, so it says
k
dunkir

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This Latka guy reminds me a lot of Fez.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm thinking more about something I can learn to do in 3-6 months with little investment .

open a hot dog shack

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

looks like Kellyanne's out there in the Meadowlands with some Giants defensive lineman's stolen shoulderpads

9:11

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

People voted for them by choosing/using their platform over alternatives
Checkmate, liberal!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

CaptainBeefart posted:

This Latka guy reminds me a lot of Fez.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Workshop this more.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

miracle over my balls

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Just kidding, just post.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

UFOTacoMan posted:

all the jobs people say to get sound like they suck.
I need a job where I'm left alone mostly to do what I want but it's OK if you ask me a question about something I'm an expert on every hour or two.
What job is that?

I have a dumb fantasy where somebody hires me and lurker as a team and I do lovely programming stuff and lurker sits in an office with a good gaming rig and people can go ask her about random topics, for information or advice, on virtually any subject imaginable

Oddly I bet IBM might actually do that.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
DryGoods is currently undercover in a Three Percenters group, waiting for one of them to try something on 1/6. He’s befriended this group against all odds. He hopes he doesn’t have to call Langley.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tacodaemon posted:

you know she (or Hannity, for god's sake am I agreeing with Hannity) is really not wrong about that, the continual vacillations over what booster shot is good for what initial shots and etc has confused everybody. I mean, clearly the correct conclusion is not "ignore everything" but the public health messaging strategy has been pretty lovely.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I hope we're OK Harton, keep playing that guitar

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Not a single legit outlet wanted to cover it and he didn’t want to have just OANN and some far right looney tunes outlets cover it.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1478534249728950276

close the pubs and the irish immediately resort to terrorism

STUPID loving LEPRECHAUNS

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
my fantasy job is sitting in a hammock eating sour cream and onion lays. maybe someday

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I hardly know 'er!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

this thread needs a gay voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Rah.