Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I honestly thought it was Ted Bundy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I thought it was deer Hunter-era Christopher walken

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
I was thinking of these tattoos today when I heard Mac the Knife and drat, we got some hosed up views on serial killers.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Nitrox posted:

I honestly thought it was Ted Bundy

You can tell it's not Ted Bundy, because he's trying to look sad and pathetic rather than angry and IN CHARGE. (No, really. Bundy always tried to look like an angry edgelord in pictures, it seems.)

To me it looks the most like that white rapper, Lil Dicky, aha.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

BigFactory posted:

I thought it was deer Hunter-era Christopher walken

Same, I just failed to formulate a joke about it

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Blursed?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm more concerned about the pointy buttplug

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Easily the worst part of the image. Raises so many questions, none I want the answer to.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Pfft. How are you supposed to pierce the buttcheeks and get it in your butt if it isn't pointy, u fukken virgins

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

The tattoo is good, the needle not so much.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

those stars are something else

I mean, not stars

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

They absolutely can, bucko

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That guy has a really misshapen head, maybe he should just wear hats instead of going bald all the time.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Gotta admit it’s pretty cool they tracked down the guy who played Vader’s hosed up head in Empire, mind.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Memento posted:

I mean, not stars

dang, Early Cuyler got walloped with the even-uglier’n-usual stick. I think he oughta go get ‘em all drawn over in black ink so’s nobody can see ‘em anymore I wish his VA weren’t such an insupportable poo poo because Squidbillies was fun as hell

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

For the final season they replaced him with Tracy Morgan. It's not the same but the episodes were still funny.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

SatansOnion posted:

dang, Early Cuyler got walloped with the even-uglier’n-usual stick. I think he oughta go get ‘em all drawn over in black ink so’s nobody can see ‘em anymore I wish his VA weren’t such an insupportable poo poo because Squidbillies was fun as hell

yeah it was really great

The loving nerve of that moron though, like, "I'm in any way involved with the country music scene, I know what I'll do, I'll badmouth Dolly Parton, that'll work out"

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

For the final season they replaced him with Tracy Morgan. It's not the same but the episodes were still funny.

I can envision his chaos energy working quite well in that context. perhaps I’ll give it a whirl :unsmith:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Memento posted:

I mean, not stars

Can someone explain to me what can make a person's head look like...that?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

A lot of people's heads are a little lumpy from things like cysts, unusual bone growths, keratin deposits, head trauma. etc. Hopefully he's had his doctor look over his scalp to make sure it's not cancer.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Could be a mild form of Cutis Verticus Gyrata, a rare condition where there is excess skin on the head. Often also presents with microcephaly and intellectual disability.

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Can someone explain to me what can make a person's head look like...that?

When one's brain goes smooth, the wrinkles can migrate to the skull in rare cases.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Kwyndig posted:

A lot of people's heads are a little lumpy from things like cysts, unusual bone growths, keratin deposits, head trauma. etc. Hopefully he's had his doctor look over his scalp to make sure it's not cancer.

Maybe someone could take it to the doctor for him.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Leaning into it i guess makes sense, but what reason are the U in until and the A in and are capitalized escapes me.

Happiness Commando
Feb 1, 2002
$$ joy at gunpoint $$

You always capitalize
The beginning
Of
The line

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Burma shave(d head)

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

nesamdoom posted:

Leaning into it i guess makes sense, but what reason are the U in until and the A in and are capitalized escapes me.

That's how the original Shel Silverstein poem is formatted.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Kwyndig posted:

Hopefully he hasn’t, actually.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

That's how the original Shel Silverstein poem is formatted.

Never heard of it, but a contextual reason is better than wonder.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

nesamdoom posted:

Never heard of it, but a contextual reason is better than wonder.

I'm sorry about your childhood if you never read Shel Silverstein :(

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Nice Frankenstein tattoo.

It's actually Data. https://twitter.com/ohhoe/status/1482025365040214018 "i truly, truly forgot how loving awful this tattoo of data i used to have was"

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

minato posted:

Nice Frankenstein tattoo.

It's actually Data. https://twitter.com/ohhoe/status/1482025365040214018 "i truly, truly forgot how loving awful this tattoo of data i used to have was"

Dangit. That android's not right!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That’s bad data.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

As a KoTH Data it's not half bad.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Would have to add a punch line like “propane is the only logical conclusion” or “ taste the synthesized protein not the chemical reaction”

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Dilithium, and dilithium accessories.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I'm glad that tattoo doesn't depict his diminished nacelles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Toe to tip, that's a Bobby. Dangit.