Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Happy 1 Year Anniversary of the day Marjorie Taylor Greene planted pipe bombs at the DC party headquarters :D

https://twitter.com/Trump_Detester/status/1475483844941860872

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Covid has turned me into a dark souls npc

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

A Snoop hologram pops up and tells me all about those edibles, their nutrition content etc.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

We'll all die, but first the suffering
Heh heh heh

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Turdfuzz posted:

maggie hungerman

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

utz

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Boebert posting where everyone was hiding and the government just pulls a 'Well THAT just happened'

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Hatebag posted:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
cspam 2022 family portrait

https://twitter.com/archaeologyart/status/1478640026087038976?s=21

tag yourself

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hatebag posted:

are there any characters in all of Dark Souls that aren't already dead?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

PyPy posted:

Have a trump

*leans in for a closer look, peering over the rims of my glasses* hmm, yes, Very Rare indeed. a wonderful specimen.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I'm the fat guy in the bottom left standing and chugging

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Like if this makes u cry everytime :'(

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

tenderjerk posted:

What is it with these motherfuckers and saving gyms

crossfit folks run congress

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

zegermans posted:

are there any characters in all of Dark Souls that aren't already dead?

The gods, seathe, maybe the fire keepers? I think the painting lady in dlc for 3

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bearjew posted:

i've heard from/of 3 people in the last 24 hours who are all sick with covid, but i'm still holding out over here. inshallah

Be safe. lot of people out there really want to get you sick. i had a delivery dude today who told me he's made a lot stops in my area last few days and come across a ton of people locally with covid, then casually mention that he's not vaccinated because he felt something deep inside him warn him it was dangerous. Fucker is delivering covid door to door. I don't swear at people much, not by australian standards anyway, but i got a bit of practice in today.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm gonna destroy that metastore

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

goth smoking cloves posted:

Dolphin is the only poster that doesn't want a fat bitch, what could this mean?

lol

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
heheheheheheh

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I’m the naked lady riding the chicken

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Found a singer to commemorate 1/6 with us

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:rip: twoday, never released the book

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A Chinook just flew overhead at like 300' and i felt the downdraft from inside my car. Cool!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Hatebag posted:

We'll all die, but first the suffering
Heh heh heh

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alec Eiffel posted:

Found a singer to commemorate 1/6 with us
stop posting selfies

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Taco Duck posted:

Can I shop my local dispensary in the Metaverse? I think that would actually be a big hit.

my dispensary barely ever updates their menu on leafly so this seems like a stretch

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

someone buy Emilia an account

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

You can t taste the plastic lol stupid loving kids

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
cspam, at the meta store
https://i.imgur.com/SvhpKCn.mp4

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wait is the plastic why it tastes so good?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

PyPy posted:

wearing my vr headset to sex

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

gently caress you

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

stop posting selfies

How is it a selfie if the person pictured isn’t holding a camera? Words and language matter, you porpoise gently caress!!!!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

with a name like Jaxton I can understand where he’s coming from

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I thought this was stupid but now I realize the real purpose is so you can run around a VR Wal-Mart shouting "NO MASKS, I WON'T BE MUZZLED!" and throw milk and vegetables around accusing the VR staff of genocide and assuring that I'm not trying to make a scene, but I can do it safely within the comfort of my home because there's a pandemic, y'know?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

:hai:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
the trump thread bird https://twitter.com/juchemane/status/1478769489986609163?s=12

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Slumfrog posted:

Be safe. lot of people out there really want to get you sick. i had a delivery dude today who told me he's made a lot stops in my area last few days and come across a ton of people locally with covid, then casually mention that he's not vaccinated because he felt something deep inside him warn him it was dangerous. Fucker is delivering covid door to door. I don't swear at people much, not by australian standards anyway, but i got a bit of practice in today.

i'll be ok. N95s if I have to go out and I had my fourth full Moderna the week before Christmas. bring it on, COVID

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

seems dope if the vr experience is to be a grey empty room with all the ambience of an electric hum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Hatebag posted:

lol