Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Virgil Vox posted:

i'm glad i spent it with you guys

well except for watching that chick die in real time

yeah! I remember watching cable news, caring for a baby, and refreshing the trump thread all afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

ram dass in hell posted:

*contrarian hat on* that was good actually because murderous cops being a problem faced by white people is one of the only things that has the potential to force society to solve the problem of murderous cops. lol

I have no issue with police doming her in this case its just the live streamers perfectly captured the life leaving the body look thru her eyes and then everyone kept re-posting it

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Hatebag posted:

I mean if everyone at the capitol that day died nothing of worth would have been wasted. Maybe the janitors and such could be spared

sometimes i think about the capitol police officer who died of a heart attack induced by a jetski dealership owner and the guitarist from iced earth chucking a segment of fence at him and lol a little bit ngl

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/Uak7r2V.mp4

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

sometimes i think about the capitol police officer who died of a heart attack induced by a jetski dealership owner and the guitarist from iced earth chucking a segment of fence at him and lol a little bit ngl

Meanwhile

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Virgil Vox posted:

i'm glad i spent it with you guys

well except for watching that chick die in real time

that was the best part

followed by those really out of shape qanon boomers falling off the walls

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

dude has a humiliation or nurse fetish wtf

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Hatebag posted:

Meanwhile

i only saw bits of mr show so i just think of him as the cop who dated the sister on the sarah silverman show lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

yeah! I remember watching cable news, caring for a baby, and refreshing the trump thread all afternoon

practicing self-care is important

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I want to die

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Honestly, If I had a photorealistic stop and shop vr experience where I could gun down my neighbors and then they send me all the groceries I picked up on the way I'd play that at least once.

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Alec Eiffel posted:

End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it: Trump tweets, and Trump vlogs, a far-right country under a swift sunrise.

So that's a no on the sourdough jack?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Need to get some jack in the box tacos and an ultimate cheeseburger this week.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

practicing self-care is important

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/oldTrumpTweetz/status/1478779828883050499

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

i only saw bits of mr show so i just think of him as the cop who dated the sister on the sarah silverman show lmao

He was also a cop on arrested development
:thunk:
Arrest all actors who play cops!

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JarJarFan69/status/1478432700541382666

:nws: for cartoon monkey sex, I guess

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

wednesday already?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Is that tiny moving dot the asteroid belt or space dust or what

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Why should we give businesses like restaurants and gyms a goddamn cent? They blew the last relief money on stupid poo poo and didn’t pay their employees. gently caress small business owners.

Oh right we can’t give money to people or families with kids because joe Manchin thinks they’ll blow it on meth and not the increasing costs of goods due to inflation and companies scamming everyone into paying more for their products. Must be nice to think that way while driving around in your Maserati or living on your giant boat.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it was such a perfect day

gonna edit an insurrection montage to lou reed

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

reignofevil posted:

no that's the telescope moving

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gregday posted:

still proud of and disgusted by how much time I spent on this

lmao

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
pogs were better than NFTs and pogs sucked

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

reignofevil posted:

its the JWST

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

goth smoking cloves posted:

Need to get some jack in the box tacos and an ultimate cheeseburger this week.

i never had jack in the box, mail me some before i die

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

ram dass in hell posted:

I laugh that they declared that the capital cop died of natural causes. “Died with blunt force trauma not of blunt force trauma”

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Hatebag posted:

He was also a cop on arrested development
:thunk:
Arrest all actors who play cops!

All Cop Actors're Bastards

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

uber wants to cannibalize donald trump???

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/oldTrumpTweetz/status/1478779828883050499?t=xJg4XQVnXIZbSrxSCNgevQ&s=19

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I want you to live

I was once a goth smoking cloves. I smoked a whole pack at the Ramones show Dec 24 1984 at the Aragon. Man I loved cloves.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Oh I thought those were images from the telescope not of the telescope!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
gently caress you Joe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
alexa, blacklist "subway donald trump vore"

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

did he just open up his throat and guzzle the little shrimpies down?

we all should be taking notes

you snort em, big honkin lines of shrimp one after the other all afternoon. if you do enough, pretty soon you wind up with ultraviolet thoughts and a nasty scuttle. Heard one guy destroyed a whole rainforest because he was pissed at something he heard the moon say

the kids are calling it a shrimp insouffle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Iron Crowned posted:

No one should get a dog, they're terrible

I hope you are banned for this post