Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
Learning that lin manuel is probably going to be the youngest EGOT ever, very cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
stop posting that gross dune worm

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

The idea of Republicans quitting social media is so fitfully absurd. Their entire platform as a political entity is built on a foundation of victimhood at the hands of the "other", they need to be in an environment where they can feign persecution while still holding a giant megaphone, it's why social media has fueled the shift from dog-whistle politics to train-whistle politics, because it's so easy to play the victim card and attack the other when you are on a platform engaging with this supposed "other".

By quitting social media and going into "conservative friendly" areas they cut off their own oxygen supply. That's why Gab and Gettr are eating each other - because in the absence of a conventional "other" the grift machine still needs to be oiled so you find it wherever you can. Like that Bond villain talking about the rats in an oil drum eventually if they find their own "safe space" they will just start eating each other.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Taco Bell pass is....compelling

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

MadJackal posted:

So many more CHUDs needed to be shot a year ago.

yeah vaccines have been available for a while

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Alec Eiffel posted:

getting a lot of ladies’ phone numbers right now in the Covid testing line

its kinda funny if other ppl post weird goofy poo poo using ur greasy face but when u do it its just idk kinda weird n desperate in a bad way but i mean u do u my man idrc enough to post a multi-page derail that gets me permabanned or something

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Good Citizen posted:

just the lamest fuckin bullshit day after day after day

the art of the dems

deal from weakness to get crushed every time

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

democrats doing everything in their power to never get my vote ever again

working hard thank you!

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Turdfuzz posted:

its kinda funny if other ppl post weird goofy poo poo using ur greasy face but when u do it its just idk kinda weird n desperate in a bad way but i mean u do u my man idrc enough to post a multi-page derail that gets me permabanned or something

How do you expect people to create content with my greasy face if I don’t post it for them to PhotoShop? You ever think about that, smart guy?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I tried watching Hamilton and hit da bricks after the first 5 minutes

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

FREE CUMSHITTER

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Virgil Vox posted:

im pretty sure you could easily just make a cumshitter post generator, here, he only posted about three things:

his cat
some cute guy at c-frenz
his old job where he was the best #1

this is an unfair characterization

he also posted lyrics from old musicals when he was drunk

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

ex post facho posted:

it does get better after the first song

i needed subtitles though becuase i couldnt understand a thing when they start rapping and poo poo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
pyf greasy face

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Consummate Professional posted:

Taco Bell pass is....compelling

I just don't see how I'm gonna actually get value out of it unless they add some sort of other perks. I enjoy Taco Bell as much as the next guy but to make the pass worth it you have to eat there at least like 5-6 times per month. Realistically there's no way I'm ever eating there more than maybe twice a month, so I'd be getting two tacos for $10.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

2021: The Capitol is stormed

2022: Lin-Manuel Miranda takes the capitol by storm!

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Basebf555 posted:

It's crazy that COVID still hasn't taken out at least one of these decrepit ghouls in Congress

Haven't heard from Liz Warren in weeks.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trump's general attitude and singular negotiating tactic was taking his ball and going home. This endeared him to conservatives.

Simply going home or leaving doesn't hurt those that remain - which is what makes Rand Paul and other conservatives on social media weak little whiner babies to other conservatives.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Tom Tucker posted:

The idea of Republicans quitting social media is so fitfully absurd. Their entire platform as a political entity is built on a foundation of victimhood at the hands of the "other", they need to be in an environment where they can feign persecution while still holding a giant megaphone, it's why social media has fueled the shift from dog-whistle politics to train-whistle politics, because it's so easy to play the victim card and attack the other when you are on a platform engaging with this supposed "other".

By quitting social media and going into "conservative friendly" areas they cut off their own oxygen supply. That's why Gab and Gettr are eating each other - because in the absence of a conventional "other" the grift machine still needs to be oiled so you find it wherever you can. Like that Bond villain talking about the rats in an oil drum eventually if they find their own "safe space" they will just start eating each other.

with no libs left to trigger they must trigger themselves or be consumed

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Alec Eiffel posted:

How do you expect people to create content with my greasy face if I don’t post it for them to PhotoShop? You ever think about that, smart guy?

no
i dont really give u much thought sry

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

tbf i dont give most things much thought

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Turdfuzz posted:

no
i dont really give u much thought sry

You’re a smart ape.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Turdfuzz NFTs

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

WarMECH posted:

FREE CUMSHITTER

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

There's already more than enough material.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ex post facho posted:

I made it about halfway through.
My wife wanted to watch it and I thought I would prepare myself so as to not be 100% an rear end in a top hat, to get my initial reactions out of the way.
I was drinking a little bit but eventually I ended up on the floor frustrated, dumbfounded, screaming and crying.
I had to turn it off.
My wife never tried to watch it so that's the end of it I hope.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

CaptainBeefart posted:

this is so stupid lmao

its this

https://twitter.com/AngelNDevil2/status/1479141172652163078

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I like Hamilton I think it's a good musical - pretty full of itself but that's every musical, from a technical standpoint it's drat impressive and has a lot of catchy songs!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/AaronParseghian/status/1479098367758249986

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's been nearly a week. cumshitter has learned his lesson. it's time to welcome him back with open cheeks.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

democrats doing everything in their power to never get my vote ever again

1/6 is officially 9/11 for succ dems now

even got an endorsement from ol halliburton dick himself

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Turdfuzz posted:

derail that gets me permabanned or something
again

if turdfuzz can do it, there's hope for old man cumshitter

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tom Tucker posted:

I like Hamilton I think it's a good musical - pretty full of itself but that's every musical, from a technical standpoint it's drat impressive and has a lot of catchy songs!

my problem is the really bad rapping
maybe I'm stupid and dumb but that poo poo loving sucks so bad.

The King of England guy was cool though and had a good song.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Tom Tucker posted:

:sad:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
The only thing cool about hamilton is that lin manuel is a huge comedy bang bang fan and would integrate "heynong man" into the lyrics sometimes

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

that's the tunnel where someone asked elon how people will escape if there's a fire and he answered "they will escape in the form of smoke"