Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

sporkstand posted:

In some other NFT News:
https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/04/90-day-fiance-star-selling-farts-in-a-jar-for-38k-a-week-hospitalised-15863914/?ito=socialmetrouktwitter

Woman who was on 90 Day Fiancée was selling jars of her farts for $1000 each. In order to do this she was consuming large quantities of protein shakes and beans, which caused her to think she was having a stroke due to the massive amounts of gas generated. This freaked her out, so she's now selling NFT versions of her jarred farts. What amazing times we live in...

This is insane enough to really warrant its own thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
it probably is but it's kinda old news - the NFT angle is new though

my question is though, NFTs are supposed to be digital, with no real world equivalent to my knowledge. If she's selling NFT versions of physical objects, that means she'll need some kind of Fart Treasury with the NFTs serving effectively in lieu of her stored farts. What happens when she runs out of room to store the farts? Do the NFTs have any value as fiat only?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
You can sort of see why God no longer answers our prayers though.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

pseudanonymous posted:

You can sort of see why God no longer answers our prayers though.

What are you talking about the fart jar lady is right there and her services were at bargain bin prices.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

sporkstand posted:

In some other NFT News:
https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/04/90-day-fiance-star-selling-farts-in-a-jar-for-38k-a-week-hospitalised-15863914/?ito=socialmetrouktwitter

Woman who was on 90 Day Fiancée was selling jars of her farts for $1000 each. In order to do this she was consuming large quantities of protein shakes and beans, which caused her to think she was having a stroke due to the massive amounts of gas generated. This freaked her out, so she's now selling NFT versions of her jarred farts. What amazing times we live in...

I guess... credit for actually putting farts in the jars and not just like selling empty jars.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

There's literally a channel on discord now called "daddy-issues" and I refuse to enter it to see what it's for

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer

sporkstand posted:

In some other NFT News:

Damnit Fart Jar Lady. Fart less, charge more. This is basic economic theory.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

sharknado slashfic posted:

There's literally a channel on discord now called "daddy-issues" and I refuse to enter it to see what it's for

what does your heart tell you

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

coward

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Hattie Masters posted:

If a reality tv star has 100 farts per day and wants to make $1,000 per hour, how much can she afford to spend on protein powder?

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

wynott dunn posted:

If a reality tv star has 100 farts per day and wants to make $1,000 per hour, how much can she afford to spend on protein powder?

Just crowdsource it!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

There's also a mommy-issues channel that's nothing but anime lady gifs

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Nathan looks like he would be happiest as a branding strategist for a holocaust.

Nathen thinks Glengarry Glennross was a documentary

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Thanks we're all definitely hearing about this for the first time after scrolling past the same 5 tweets in every other thread

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Hattie Masters posted:

Last thing we need is fartificial scarcity.

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

Futanari Damacy posted:

Thanks we're all definitely hearing about this for the first time after scrolling past the same 5 tweets in every other thread

Uh oh...it seems I've offended forums poster "Futunari Damacy"! A thousand pardons!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
lurk more/post less

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

sporkstand posted:

Uh oh...it seems I've offended forums poster "Futunari Damacy"! A thousand pardons!

The war of re-regs... what a time to be alive

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

Futanari Damacy posted:

lurk more/post less

*farts in jar*
*sells it to u*

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

sporkstand posted:

Futanari Damacy is an insanely clever + deceptively simple username cmon man u gotta admit

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

sporkstand posted:

In some other NFT News:

Why was she doing all the farting herself? Worried about someone using a methane analysis machine and finding out it's not hers? I have to admit I'm kind of impressed, most of the time things like this are a total scam but she actually put a lot of effort into it. Sort of.

sporkstand posted:

*farts in jar*
*sells it to u*

Remember to pace yourself, we don't want you developing ischemic colitis.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Some of us on this planet are simply too honest to fake something as personal as ripping a loud one into a mason jar and then mailing it to a pervert.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Here's his patreon or onlyfans or whatever

https://mee6.xyz/m/927385869134995496

Small Orange perks are:
1.Join Nathen's real business meetings at Entergage inc. to learn and grow.
2. Opportunity to present ideas to Nathen Mazri. Be part of a breakthrough and create something the world can use.
3. Invites to Join my private events and dinners in Toronto (after lockdown)
4. Meet Nathen in the VIP room.

:stonk:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
DahirInsaatEATS

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Is he gonna show his dangus

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

2. Opportunity to present ideas to Nathen Mazri.

Yeah just like a regular rich failson his age, he should've just reached into his dad's well of money for a new Masetari and drove his pick of Toronto club clientele, including the one named Celibacy, between their favorite coke holes.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Very Insane Person

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

quote:

2. Opportunity to present ideas to Nathen Mazri. Be part of a breakthrough and create something the world can use.

LMAO! Translation: "Nathen will steal any good ideas you have and claim them as his own. You get to pay him for this privilege".

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Being able to distinguish a good idea from a bad idea would be a massive step up for Nathen.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
one word: heathcliffEATS

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

You get to the VIP room and it's just Nathen with the Garfield mascot suit. He tells you to put it on.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

reignofevil posted:

Being able to distinguish a good idea from a bad idea would be a massive step up for Nathen.

It’s just that scene from the simpsons where homer runs around pointing at things and saying, “patent pending”.

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

reignofevil posted:

Some of us on this planet are simply too honest to fake something as personal as ripping a loud one into a mason jar and then mailing it to a pervert.

The world needs more people like that, now more than ever.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Yaldabaoth posted:

You get to the VIP room and it's just Nathen with the Garfield mascot suit. He tells you to put it on.
there's no sex in the garfield room. none.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Lmao

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I believe Nathen said in the discord he has nothing against Heathcliff and he talked to the creator but turned down Heathcliff creator because he was “boring.”

Lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lol

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Lmao the Gold tier

Support the development of the Nathfield server by subscribing and get access to exclusive roles and Entergage Fanvestors Channel full of perks

1.Join Nathen's real business meetings at Entergage inc. to learn and grow.
3. Invites to Join my private events and dinners in Toronto (after lockdown)
5. Get Nitro 1 Month
+
6. Get 1-on-1 special Cameo special message video sent to you (1)
7. Be Recognized - get shoutouts on Nathen MAzri 250k Instagram stories
8. Autographed Book Arabiolosis with bookmark

For only $49! What a steal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I believe Nathen said in the discord he has nothing against Heathcliff and he talked to the creator but turned down Heathcliff creator because he was “boring.”

Lol

As opposed to thrillingly decrepit sellout Jim Davis