Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Anyone else keep getting The Guest confused with The Gift?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivIwdQBlS10

kay

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Lmao. I'm in.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
SCREW THE MOON

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I just hope it's more humor/craziness with a hint of drama and not the other way around.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

i will not pay money, but i'm not exactly uninterested

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

BonoMan posted:

I just hope it's more humor/craziness with a hint of drama and not the other way around.

its a roland emmerich movie

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Is the moon shooting at them? What are those black things?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

clown shoes posted:

Is the moon shooting at them? What are those black things?

I think the whole plot of this movie is that the Moon is a hollow alien spaceship with nanomachine defense platforms, and that it’s creators have designs on wiping out humanity….

….with the Moon.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Gonz posted:

I think the whole plot of this movie is that the Moon is a hollow alien spaceship with nanomachine defense platforms, and that it’s creators have designs on wiping out humanity….

….with the Moon.

Lunacy.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Bets on the nanomachines getting inside someone and turning them into a werewolf?

sarujin_nz
May 1, 2006

I'm loving the Moonfall trailer, please let this be on the level of Independence Day and not on the level of Independence Day 2.

Shuttle launch in a wave, what looks to be some sort of advanced space ship with guns. Bring on the mid 90s.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Lobok posted:

Bets on the nanomachines getting inside someone and turning them into a werewolf?

Watching the trailer, I was waiting for a werewolf to pop out.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

The Apple Trailers app has the opening scene of Moonfall (it might be available elsewhere too) and let me just say, someone watched Gravity at 2x the speed.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Gonz posted:

….with the Moon.

If they wanted the moon to be a spaceship they should have adapted Mutineer's Moon

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bayformers made planet Earth Unicron so if someone wants to make a movie about the moon also being an evil robot I say let them

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I will not let this go by unappreciated

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I noticed that when New York City was being destroyed, the only building untouched by damage was One World Trade Center. Which, I mean, I get why. But why include it at all, then? Why not just destroy another city, Roland Emmerich? There are other cities, god dammit.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Tidal forces can't bend steel beams

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

thrawn527 posted:

I noticed that when New York City was being destroyed, the only building untouched by damage was One World Trade Center. Which, I mean, I get why. But why include it at all, then? Why not just destroy another city, Roland Emmerich? There are other cities, god dammit.

Destory philly please

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

thrawn527 posted:

no, there is only new york

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

kiimo posted:

I will not let this go by unappreciated

I thought Lunarcy would have worked better but appears the origin of the word relates to the lunar cycle.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Looten Plunder posted:

I thought Lunarcy would have worked better but appears the origin of the word relates to the lunar cycle.

Lunatic

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p74bzf-beGc

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

legend

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Worth it to catch the pi variant

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Worth it to catch the pi variant

"Wow these guys do the craziest things!" I say, while sat in a packed theater in 2022.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I mean the trailer alone got several laugh til I'm not breathing moments so I can't wait.

Also Knoxville is a silver fox drat.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

you know, i used to think i was too cool for jackass, listening to my mogwai and watching hal hartley movies, but you know what, this somehow fills me with a joy i didn't know existed

gently caress. we're all old.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

This makes me feel warm and fuzzy

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

We can finally truly say movies are BACK

ixnay
Jun 11, 2002

rainbow dash why are you making such a cool face?!
https://youtu.be/hldGGWN9HcI

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
If we weren't living in hellworld I'd be there day one

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awg3cWuHfoc

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Let's loving go!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

*ahem*

gently caress yes

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Yessssssssss that looks so good

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

oooh i havent seen ti wests name in a while……

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
A great trailer hope the movie lives up to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

am i the only one who kept thinking the end of this trailer was gonna say the teXas chainsaw massacre