Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sorcerer at Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

saw this and instinctively lolled

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FWIW I just bought a GBC with that same screen that UaN showed preinstalled and it kicks major rear end.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

no one denies that his mods are good. his ethics and methods, however... :shudder:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

FWIW I just bought a GBC with that same screen that UaN showed preinstalled and it kicks major rear end.

wouldn't have expected any different

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

b_d posted:

no one denies that his mods are good. his ethics and methods, however... :shudder:

after the war, UaN and his buddies helped get us to the moon, in ducktails for the NES with HDMI-out

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt posted:

after the war, UaN and his buddies helped get us to the moon, in ducktails for the NES with HDMI-out

Something something operation paperclip

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mbt posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Intendo.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

*boots up my childhood NES with my trusty copy of Legend of Zelda. Hears a sound channel I’d never noticed before*

“He has been here”

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NienNunb posted:

*boots up my childhood NES with my trusty copy of Legend of Zelda. Hears a sound channel I’d never noticed before*

“He has been here”

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’d send my 3DS to UaN, my general sense of security is worth exchanging for portable Mario RPG

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

NienNunb posted:

I’d send my 3DS to UaN, my general sense of security is worth exchanging for portable Mario RPG

Sure, PM me and I'll help you out

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

“He has been here”

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

bless you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

LEGOLAS: FM sound on a US Master System. Blood has been spilled this night

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm in level 2 of lode runner, which has 150 levels, and i'm already stuck. i cannot figure out how you're supposed to get this pile of gold. this is going to be a long one, lol.

e: just discovered the NES one only has 50 levels, phew

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Chode Runner.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

https://www.ign.com/articles/charles-martinet-dreams-mario

quote:

"These characters for me are always there," explains Martinet. "I mean, I dream as Mario, flying over these lakes or over the ocean, in the moonlight, a little bit Galaxy-esque. And I sometimes dream in 2D. If I wake up in the morning and I'm having a lousy day, I'm like [Wario growl]. These voices are just alive in me, along with [sings the Super Mario Bros start jingle] [Mario] Go! So, there's not a lot of preparation [for Nintendo]."

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

i'm in level 2 of lode runner, which has 150 levels, and i'm already stuck. i cannot figure out how you're supposed to get this pile of gold. this is going to be a long one, lol.

e: just discovered the NES one only has 50 levels, phew

I bought that game at a garage sale as a kid, and seeing that screenshot gave me ptsd from that level start jingle, lol

I spent way too much time messing around with the level maker

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1479163425527930884

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Standing precariously on a gaping maw over a portal to the netherworld as a gust of wind whips my hair around like crazy: Below all eyes are made visible.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

DAISY: ah, Peach, or some say Toadstool... do you hear our prayers? As you once did for the vacuous Wart, grant us eyes, grant us eyes...

TOAD: w-wahoo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Standing precariously on a gaping maw over a portal to the netherworld as a gust of wind whips my hair around like crazy: Below all eyes are made visible.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sakur, or some say Sakurai... grant us eyes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ah drat, I should have gone with "Shigeru, or some say Shiggy"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

DAISY: ah, Peach, or some say Toadstool... do you hear our prayers? As you once did for the vacuous Wart, grant us eyes, grant us eyes...

TOAD: w-wahoo

Mario sought the Cord in order to elevate his being and thoughts to those of a Shiggy, by lining his brain with eyes. The only choice, he knew, if man were to ever match Their greatness.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

The clouds and the bushes are one!

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

The Amygdalas were always there. They just moved closer to the camera.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tuo posted:

The Amygdalas were always there. They just moved closer to the camera.

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leave the stomping of goombas to me.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hm hm hm ha ha ha... dear oh dear, what was it? the goombas? the koopas? or the princess and the others? oh, it doesn't matter... it always comes down to the plumber's brother to clean up after these sort of messes. tonight, luigi joins the adventure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*running and teleporting through the misty halls of peach's castle* Yaa! Woo! Wa-hoooooOOOOOOooOOo!