Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

necroid
May 14, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

Modern Heathcliff is great because you can't tell if the editor comes up with the subtitle first and then the artist draws a picture based on it or the other way around.

pls post examples im curious

Shinjobi posted:

Nathen can be the new Bonzi Buddy

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Agent Escalus posted:

Ever sit back and wonder what Nathan would be doing, what kind of life he’d be leading, if he wasn’t a member of the lucky sperm club?

Probably just be embarrassing on a much more modest scale like millions of other dorks

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Agent Escalus posted:

Ever sit back and wonder what Nathan would be doing, what kind of life he’d be leading, if he wasn’t a member of the lucky sperm club?

I think what you mean is "What would Nathen be doing if his family wasn't wealthy?", because "lucky sperm" implies he was the sperm that made it to his mother's egg and he wouldn't be doing anything otherwise because he never would have been born.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
That ain't me

That ain't me

I ain't no fortunate sperm, no

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I think being locked in Nathen's consciousness is a big enough strike in the Con column to disqualify his originating sperm as "lucky"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
The discord is now a completely incomprehensible mess lol

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

necroid posted:

pls post examples im curious

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

The discord is now a completely incomprehensible mess lol

So its finally on-brand then

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Solomon Gumball posted:

Someone asked him in the Discord and he wasn't aware and just brushed off the guy recommending it with "fans are so creative with Garfield".

What a pompous rear end

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Come for the entertainment, stay for the perks!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Mozi posted:

is that a big beef lasagna in your pants or are you just entergaged to see me?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Oh no, I think I might like Heathcliff for real now

necroid
May 14, 2009

oh ok this is some cow tools poo poo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dr. Quarex posted:

Oh no, I think I might like Heathcliff for real now

Heathcliff is unironically awesome

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

necroid posted:

oh ok this is some cow tools poo poo

…dammit now I want a Far Side Bar!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Strong Bads House of sushi

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Nathen must never be allowed near Homestar Runner, ok?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Nathen must never be allowed near Homestar Runner, ok?

He kind of talks like a HSR character already.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Agent Escalus posted:

…dammit now I want a Far Side Bar!

Bar Side
Now serving Big Cow Tools Lasagna

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He called me sharknahdo in voice chat (i'm muted) he's calling on "new" people to entergage him, i may have to bail, i'm too drunk to bullshit him. He also blames jim davis for garfield eats not being in the US

he called me out by name and i said "hey buddy i'm here", now he's leaving because he "has another call"

his sauce is orangey because he uses plum tomatos

he loves brokeback mountain and jake gyllenhal is his favorite

he got a dui in hollywood meeting lance from nsync who was trying to get with him

ok i'm done

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jan 11, 2022

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

He's glad he didn't go with Lance (who had blue hair at the time) because he's positive he would've been raped 'or worse'

He doesn't want Lynch for his documentary anymore because "He's too old"

He admits to hitting his actual alive Garfield cat on the head "because that's what alcohol does" claims he doesn't drink anymore

When asked what did he do for relaxation he said 'my mother told me to take valium for sleep' and took off for like 10 minutes to find the Garf pez a fan gave him and where he 'stored his pills' (claims he doesn't take anything, he's 'ambitious' enough as is) and that weed made him too paranoid. CBD is fine.

Is happy to have a bunch of artists for fans in his discord, but wishes he had a single fan lawyer (so many people to sue, he says). Is super duper butthurt at his 'business partner' for taking advantage of him, letting him do all the work, etc. rofl.

he's tired of licensing, his next plans are to make the 'nathfield' character a 3D NFT (supposedly talking with people who have done 3D work for Netflix lol) and to continue working on Egeez. There's supposedly a documentary about him in the works by a youtube documentary channel. Enterexploregorge or something like that haha.

It really is another Chris-Chan situation, a run of the mill crazy person, who the internet might or might not push to new avenues of crazy. On his own he's not terribly interesting, and the pet abuse reveals he's a terrible person overall.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Zefiel posted:

It really is another Chris-Chan situation, a run of the mill crazy person, who the internet might or might not push to new avenues of crazy. On his own he's not terribly interesting, and the pet abuse reveals he's a terrible person overall.

What a revelation that no one saw coming a mile away

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The implication is that Heathcliff got hosed up with the robots. And now he's sobering up with a cup of coffee. Funny AND relatable.

Also, I just love Kitty Korner.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

sharknado slashfic posted:

he loves brokeback mountain and jake gyllenhal is his favorite

he got a dui in hollywood meeting lance from nsync who was trying to get with him

:same:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Pet abuse? gently caress you Nathen what the hell dude?

Edit: I actually met Lance Bass at a club in DC a very long time ago and he was very nice

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Well now we know why that poor cat reacted the way it did in that video.

(gently caress you, Nathen - punching a cat because you're drunk! Go entergage your rear end with that fist!)

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

endocriminologist posted:

really though he should just make a gokueats like goku loves eating and he does it a lot

Got high the other day and pitched DBZ Burger to a friend

Piccoloaded Fries
Gokool Ranch Dip
Chi Chilli Cheese Burger
Goham and Cheese Sandwich
Vegeta-ble Burger
Garlic Fries
Carlic Jr Fries (small portion)
All foods calories listed as power level
Frieza shakes where each side is a different form

I'm a loser

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

My understanding is that gokueats already exists

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Goku-MEATS!

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Calico Heart posted:

Got high the other day and pitched DBZ Burger to a friend

Piccoloaded Fries
Gokool Ranch Dip
Chi Chilli Cheese Burger
Goham and Cheese Sandwich
Vegeta-ble Burger
Garlic Fries
Carlic Jr Fries (small portion)
All foods calories listed as power level
Frieza shakes where each side is a different form

I'm a loser

Congrats, this is already a better business plan than GarfieldEATS

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Oh good so the exact thing I was worried about happened with his cat

Jim Davis: "Just take care of the cat, and the cat will take care of you" :corsair:

Nathen, taking it extremely literally: "Why aren't you making me cold hard cash???" :mad: *punches cat*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

Oh good so the exact thing I was worried about happened with his cat

Jim Davis: "Just take care of the cat, and the cat will take care of you" :corsair:

Nathen, taking it extremely literally: "Why aren't you making me cold hard cash???" :mad: *punches cat*

welp this is too dark even for lasagna cat

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
"I am continually reminded of my failure and hatred of Garfield by my pet cat, whom I named Garfield"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Hardly anything will make the internet turn on you faster than animal abuse, so congrats Nathen you're a piece of poo poo instead of a weird loser

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I had a pretty severe alcohol problem for a while there and I somehow I managed to never punch my pets.

Please do not punch your pets.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Zefiel posted:

He's glad he didn't go with Lance (who had blue hair at the time) because he's positive he would've been raped 'or worse'

He doesn't want Lynch for his documentary anymore because "He's too old"

He admits to hitting his actual alive Garfield cat on the head "because that's what alcohol does" claims he doesn't drink anymore

When asked what did he do for relaxation he said 'my mother told me to take valium for sleep' and took off for like 10 minutes to find the Garf pez a fan gave him and where he 'stored his pills' (claims he doesn't take anything, he's 'ambitious' enough as is) and that weed made him too paranoid. CBD is fine.

Is happy to have a bunch of artists for fans in his discord, but wishes he had a single fan lawyer (so many people to sue, he says). Is super duper butthurt at his 'business partner' for taking advantage of him, letting him do all the work, etc. rofl.

he's tired of licensing, his next plans are to make the 'nathfield' character a 3D NFT (supposedly talking with people who have done 3D work for Netflix lol) and to continue working on Egeez. There's supposedly a documentary about him in the works by a youtube documentary channel. Enterexploregorge or something like that haha.

I'm entergaged

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
I hope he's just being dramatic and swatted his cat :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I hope he's just being dramatic and swatted his cat :ohdear:

what if they shot it for being "aggressive" though?