Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ahhhhhhh it can't keep getting away with this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Jerusalem posted:

:stare:

It's all starting to fall into place.... :tinfoil:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Stux posted:

disco borelysium

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
IT'S HAPPENING

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

No "Best Adventure Game"?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

Ahhhhhhh it can't keep getting away with this!

Disco was in 5th place until bop bop perano posted a list with 15 minutes left before deadline with Disco at #1

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
disco elysium? i barely know him

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
While I didn’t play Psychonauts 2, I watched so many playthroughs of it that I pretty much did play it and just off story alone I would’ve ranked it in my list. Holy poo poo, Metroid Dread is really coming in hot.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

You're right, and I want to say that Final Fantasy XIV is the game of the year.

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:
I'm Dreading what the End results might be!!!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

Disco was in 5th place until bop bop perano posted a list with 15 minutes left before deadline with Disco at #1

Oh my loving Godddddd :lol:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Rarity posted:

lmao

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

goongrats disco, you deserved better

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Rarity posted:

lol the dastardly bop bop strikes again

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Anyway, I started playing the Final Cut but I had just spent a full year LPing Disco so I was understandably a bit burned out so I played like twenty minutes, maybe less, of the update then stopped

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Incredible stuff. This will definitely be one of my favourite games of all time when I finally complete it. Funnily enough the only issue is that it’s SO dense and full of great stuff that when I mix that with my completionist tendencies (wanna do as much as I can on run 1 so when I replay, as I’m sure I will, I can focus on the stuff I want to) it ends up being like very overwhelming homework for me.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

just listening to radz-at-han bass boosted version in antipation now

Rarity posted:

lol nicely done

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Rarity posted:

true soldier

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Shamefully I still haven't played Disco Elysium, i got gifted it last year too

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm picking FFXIV will win it all but it would be loving amazing if Samus came in from out of nowhere to scoop up the GOTY

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

It's a good game that I just don't love as much as everyone else but it must mean something special to them to earn this spot 3 years in a row.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Rarity posted:

Hahaha classic bop

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i also have not played the disco

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Shamefully I still haven't played Disco Elysium, i got gifted it last year too

This is how it finishes 9th in 2022

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
If Metroid dread loses because I forgot to put it on my top ten, boy will I have egg on my face.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
this is the best possible outcome for bop lmao. I’m weirdly very happy for him about him being the one to make it happen

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
To be honest, I would have liked to see Psychonauts 2 in the top 3, but I guess this double header couldn’t have gone to a more deserving game than Disco Elysium.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Escobarbarian posted:

Incredible stuff. This will definitely be one of my favourite games of all time when I finally complete it. Funnily enough the only issue is that it’s SO dense and full of great stuff that when I mix that with my completionist tendencies (wanna do as much as I can on run 1 so when I replay, as I’m sure I will, I can focus on the stuff I want to) it ends up being like very overwhelming homework for me.

This is exactly where I am with the game as well. I think it's fantastic but I also end up with choice paralysis even though everybody says you should just bluster on ahead and let the consequences be what they are. :sweatdrop:

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Kerrzhe posted:

just listening to radz-at-han bass boosted version in antipation now

lol nicely done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcfES4EFoE

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Rarity posted:

Absolute legend

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Psychonauts 2 missed #3 because I was late :(

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

that's the one. loving the night theme too

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Smh at all you people who missed the deadline

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
alright i finished my glass now post the number two!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

unzin posted:

Psychonauts 2 missed #3 because I was late :(

Jerusalem posted:

I'm going to be sad when Psychonauts 2 loses 1st place by 209 points because this list came in late. :smith:

I warned you!

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Rarity posted:

Not all heroes wear capes.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

xedo posted:

Not all heroes wear capes.

Some of them wear headphones

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
If the #1 spot is between Metroid: Dread and FFXIV: Endwalker then I think it's safe to say that whoever wins, we all win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezy6mdKvnxo

There’s another FFXIV Space Jam mix I want to share but it has massive spoilers so I won’t.