Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I can't tell if this is serious or not, because I don't know if you guys have squirrels.

we don't. it's mostly just rabbits and possums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Tainen posted:

lots of posters with making GBS threads diseases itt

I’m in my second month of my current colitis flare up. it owns because I spend half my day at work in the bathroom and I spend the other half the day half way to passing out due to anemia. Just finished the first week of a two month steroid regimen which will hopefully work but hasn’t done anything yet.

Tell more more.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

zoomies time, zoomies time....... zoom zoom zoom..... gotta fart fast!

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

CODChimera posted:

we don't. it's mostly just rabbits and possums

Doesn't sound all bad

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

u can get different keys on most mechanical keyboards but this is the entire switch thing that you can just pop off with a tool or whatever.

lol, KB's KB is dissassembled, he can't probe or ban anyone for at least like an hour

post horny

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Tainen posted:

lots of posters with making GBS threads diseases itt

I’m in my second month of my current colitis flare up. it owns because I spend half my day at work in the bathroom and I spend the other half the day half way to passing out due to anemia. Just finished the first week of a two month steroid regimen which will hopefully work but hasn’t done anything yet.

that loving sucks. if you can try and look towards long term treatment because the steroids are a whole new can of worms

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

dog’s asleep between my legs

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

thats my secret!

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Korean Boomhauer posted:

u can get different keys on most mechanical keyboards but this is the entire switch thing that you can just pop off with a tool or whatever.

Ok but Im still not getting why that's good or cool or helpful or whatever.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

this shows more thought and planning than the cdc

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Ok but Im still not getting why that's good or cool or helpful or whatever.

if you dont like the way your keyswitches feel you can just pop them all off and buy some that are different and might feel better. or if one of them goes sideways u can swap it for one that works instead of resoldering or tossing the whole thing in the bin

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Problems with the old shitarooni is how I say it so as to not give offense

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
its basically nerd poo poo

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

the popes toes posted:

Problems with the old shitarooni is how I say it so as to not give offense

Korean Boomhauer posted:

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

It's cheaper to be a doctor for poo poo problems that's why there are so many of them looking for work

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

if you dont like the way your keyswitches feel you can just pop them all off and buy some that are different and might feel better. or if one of them goes sideways u can swap it for one that works instead of resoldering or tossing the whole thing in the bin

dont even try, he's a membrane man and doesn't even know it

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
sir, I believe your electronic viewer device may be experiencing a loss of electrical current

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Korean Boomhauer posted:

yospos

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

RandomBlue posted:

sir, I believe your electronic viewer device may be experiencing a loss of electrical current

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

funny compute

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/fanfiction_txt/status/1164299430314401792?s=21

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

yeah this was in the new movie [SPOILERS]

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Ah ok. That makes sense now.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
echinopsis should post his weird sex stuff in sex positive cspam

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
goddamn, my ankle is so sore. it hurts so bad to turn it, it feels like there's a ton of internal pressure and something needs to pop

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I wanna buy an NFT of the first tweet to mention the illness that ended up being call covid-19

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
we did fine with the other 18 covids and all the sudden 19 is such a big deal. whatever government, sure.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the popes toes posted:

It's cheaper to be a doctor for poo poo problems that's why there are so many of them looking for work

my "poo poo inspector" t-shirt always gets 'em to drop-trow in a flash

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i just wanna get high and play with the puppy

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

RandomBlue posted:

we did fine with the other 18 covids and all the sudden 19 is such a big deal. whatever government, sure.

hi kellyanne

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

RandomBlue posted:

takes a while for some franchises to hit their stride

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

If you get covid it goes in your permanent record so some people are too ashamed to seek treatment

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/barbarikkizzle/status/1479698027916845059?t=TUa1pHblE2Eg6gZUt0LWlw&s=19

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Xboxgame pass has skate 3 and it still is so much fun

Maybe 2022 is looking up after all

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Plinkey posted:

lol, KB's KB is dissassembled, he can't probe or ban anyone for at least like an hour

post horny

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

In terms of making GBS threads diseases I've had hemorrhoids on and off since I was a young lad, but im not posting on c spam about it

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

COVID 19 is actually the nineteenth Land Before Time movie

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

disgusted i was taking a picture and not feeding her more flowers

three dandelions a day, no more! and that’s probably too much. the way the enclosure is strewn, i need to also bring her handfuls of fresh vegetation 2-3 times a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

neutral milf hotel posted:

it's almost like politico is garbage

And Twitter and Facebook etc, just allowing rampant misinformation to spread and not do anything about it