Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim rides a unicycle to work and just rides around on it all day to Michael's delight. Dwight, eager to win Michael's favor, rides a unicycle to work the next day, prompting Jim to call Dwight a "unitard."

Michael guffaws and Jim mugs the camera while Dwight looks despondent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Jim banishes Dwight to the Land of Wind and Ghosts.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Dwight is a 10 or 11 year old boy and because of an accident he causes at his dad's shoe factory, a young and talented black man is fired. Dwight feels really bad about it but isn't brave enough to admit fault so he lashes out against his dad and runs out of a Christmas party.

He meets up with a friend he has a crush on, a girl one or two years older than him. To pass the time they sneak into the attic of an abandoned mansion. There they find a board game: Jimanji

"Jimanji? What's that? Never heard of it" the girl says. Dwight says they might as well play it to pass the time. They open it up and game pieces fly to the board.

"Wow! Must be magnets!" Dwight exclaims. The girl rolls a four and a crystal in the middle of the board shows a message: "Scott's Tot: Lose your scholarship". That's weird but nothing happens.

Dwight rolls a six and lands on a new square. "In the Office you must wait until the dice roll five or eight." Dwight is sucked into the board in a horrifying scene. The girl runs out, terrified, to a future of psychiatric counseling. She never goes to college.

:rolleyes:
Apr 2, 2002
Unhappy with the results of the 2020 election, Dwight slides into conspiracy theorism and becomes a prepper. As Dwight is installing a cryogenic freeze capsule in his home's doomsday vault, the Red vs. Blue War finally erupts and nuclear detonations engulf every major American city. As the sirens sound, Dwight has just enough time to turn it on and crawl in.

A hundred and fifty years later, the capsule breaks. Dwight crawls out from under the rubble to find that Scranton is completely destroyed. He searches the area to find other survivors but can only see radroaches and ghouls. Desperate, he decides to go to the site of the Dunder Mifflin office building, where, fed up with his Biden supporting coworkers and especially Jim, he had set up a secondary stash of guns and MREs in a basement supply closet.

Three weeks later, Dwight bursts into the building with three supermutants hot on his trail. He runs straight to the basement, which is still intact, and desperately slams open the door.

Alas, the room is empty except for the disintegrating skeleton of Jim. As Dwight is torn apart by the mutants, Jim's grinning skull mugs for the camera.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim buys a pair of those Spider-Man web shooters that spray foam, but replaces the cans of foam with cans of a powerful industrial adhesive.

While Dwight is working on a spreadsheet, Jim comes up and sprays the glue in his ear canals. Jim starts yelling something but Dwight can't hear it at all. Dwight tries running away but Jim sprays him down, cocooning him on the floor. Dwight starts screaming for help as Jim fills his mouth with adhesive, sealing it shut forever.

When Jim is on trial for Dwight's murder several weeks later, he asks to have the case thrown out by reason of "Jimsanity", then mugs for the jury. Raucous applause and laughter erupt from the court room and the judge declares Jim to be a "free and floppy haired man". Jim mugs again at the prosecutor in the case, Oscar, who only joined the legal profession thanks to the support and motivation of Dwight.

That night, Jim is having a big expensive dinner at a restaurant with Pam. Pam has passed out already after finishing her third bottle of wine, and Jim is sucking the meat out of crab legs by the dozen. Oscar shows up at the table, soaking wet from the rain outside, wearing a heavy trench coat.

"Hey there, Oscar the Grouch! Hey look, this guy kinda looks like you!" Jim grabs a whole crab and makes it dance on the table. "Crabby crabby crabby!"

Oscar silently pulls out a gun and fires three times into Jim's chest, then slinks off into the rainy night. The only witness is the waiter, who Jim had previously called "a fat faced dipshit" before putting five $1 bills under a glass and threatening to remove them for each "infraction". When police ask him what happened, he insists that Jim "paid some guy to shoot him, some guy who looked exactly like him".

At Jim's funeral Oscar tosses a single beet on the casket and walks away. There are no other attendees.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dwight hears an irregular tapping at his first-floor window, as if someone were hurling pebbles in an attempt to get his attention

puzzled, he opens the window and leans out into the night, gazing down at the garden below to see who's responsible. from his perch in the opposite tree, jim shoots him in the left eye with an air rifle, blinding him.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim buries several gold coins in Dwight's beet field, anticipating that Dwight will find them and tear up his entire farm for no good reason in a search for more gold. He giggles to himself at the thought. The next day, he asks Dwight how the farm's going.

"Pretty good, Jim. I don't want to make a big deal yet, but I think I may have discovered something pretty incredible buried under ground!"

"Oh? That's great Dwight, that's really great! Let me know how THAT goes!"

The next day Dwight shows up to work carrying a giant sack with a dollar bill printed on it. He sits down at his desk and pours out the sack, spilling thousands and thousands of gold coins on the floor.

"Hey! Everybody, can you gather around real quick? For the last two days I've been digging up my farm. I found a few gold coins while I was planting, and decided to dig up more of the farm to see if anything else was there. And, well, there was. An entire perfectly preserved wooden ship, filled to the brim with gold and treasure. It's a historical artifact, something left behind by some guy named Beetbeard the Pirate. Anyway, sorry I'm rambling. I just want to share the wealth with you all. There's almost $500 million in gold right here, plenty more back at the farm. So take whatever you need to be happy, and I can get you more if you need it."

"Is this a loving joke, balloon boy? You think I really believe you? These coins are probably chocolate! And I'll take them and they'll melt in my hand! Or they're plastic and won't I look like an idiot when I try and buy an airplane with them!"

"Jim, my friend, I swear this is real. Take what you need. I have more than enough. I have enough for the whole world now, finally. Whoever this Beetbeard was, it seems like his wish was for his money to help the entire world one day. I'm glad I can give him this."

"Yeah right! Funny prank, moonface. I'll never take a single one of these prank coins, I'm not an idiot."

Dwight agrees to Jim's terms. The rest of the office takes their share, and then Dwight begins the process of wealth redistribution around the world. The Earth reaches a new utopia, where every one has access to every thing they would ever need.

"Still not buying it! Those coins are bullshit, I just know it! I'm using paper money, like a real man!" Jim is slowly counting out bills at his local grocery store.

"Sir, you don't need to pay, it's all provided for. Did you just wake up from a coma, perhaps? "

Jim rages and stomps out of the grocery store. He passes under a billboard with a picture of Dwight on it and the words "HAVE A NICE DAY!"

"What a loving phony, I hate that guy!" Jim pouts as he wanders the utopia that Dwight has created.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim finds a UFO crashed in a field outside of Scranton. The metallic craft is shattered into dozens of pieces and a single living creature, a skinny blue humanoid, lays broken in the rubble.

"Come closer, human. My name is -"

"It doesn't matter what you name is! Haha, classic Rock. But continue with your story."

The alien looks confused and irritated for a moment, then continues.

"I came to your planet to warn you of a terrible impending doom. The Collective is coming. They are an unending, emotionless hive mind of destroyers. They will pillage your planet of resources, then leave this planet as a dying husk. Nothing living will survive their onslaught. But I have the key to stopping them right here. Can I entrust you with this weapon?"

Jim mugs for the camera and nods, then holds out his hand. The alien hands him a glowing ring.

"This ring allows you to realize anything in your imagination. It will turn your thoughts solid. You simply need to imagine the destruction of The Collective and it will happen. It's that easy. Had they not destroyed my ship, I would be able to do this myself. Please, forgive me for that."

Jim stares at the ring in his hand as the alien passes away. The ability to turn his thoughts into reality? An alien menace that will destroy all of Earth? Heavy topics. Jim looks again at the deceased alien and tightens his grip on the ring. He then winds his arm back and notices a nearby lake.

"Oh man, when these guys destroy Dwight's farm it's gonna be hilarious!"

Jim tosses the unlimited power of the wishing ring into the lake. It makes a simple plop noise as it sinks to the bottom, a useless trinket without someone to guide it. Jim mugs for the camera.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Noticing his stapler already encased in jello, Dwight swiftly grabs another stapler and finishes his work for the day. He's seen this prank before and it no longer bothers him at all. Jim, however, still mugs for the camera. He then stands in the middle of the office and yells.

"MARZT!"

Saying this magic word channels the powers of 5 of the greatest pranksters in history.

Marcel Duchamp - who entered a urinal as a piece of modern art!

Alex Guzman - whose prank tik toks are HILARIOUS!

Roman Atwood - whose youtube channel includes such brilliant pranks as pretending to flash children at a school!

Zeus - who turned himself into a bird to take advantage of women!

Thomas Edison - who electrocuted an elephant!

Crackling lightning appears from the air and strikes Jim, instantly turning his body to ash and leaving a smoking heap on the floor.

"Was he - was that supposed to do something?" says an increasingly distressed Michael. "What did he say? Something about Mars?"

The fire alarm goes off and the sprinklers start spraying. Michael calmly leads everyone out of the building.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jake Paul and Logan Paul show up to the office to make a video about pranking Dwight.

Jim is actually out sick that day but when he hears about it on social media he drives to work and beats them both unconscious with a tire iron, and slashes the tires of the ambulaythat shows up.

"I love pranks, but first and foremost I'm a human being" he tells the camera, seriously. "Even I have limits."

He shakes Dwight's hand and says when he comes back next week the pranks are going to be mild and in good humor for at least a little while.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim forges Michael's signature on documents which terminate Dwight's employment.

The camera watches from a distance as Dwight lines up for soup at a local shelter. The camera pans to the left. Jim is ahead of Dwight in line. He mugs to the camera and holds a finger to his lips as he intends to befoul all the soup and cornbread before Dwight can get any.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

The cameraman calls the police to report fraud, and tells them that he has photographic proof of Jim Halpert committing numerous crimes.

Cut to the other end of the call: it’s Jim. He’s hacked the town phone network and redirected all police calls to himself. Jim completes the call and turns to mugs the camera. The cameraman sighs inwardly, knowing that he too can never escape.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

They discover the cameraman’s body next morning. He’s been pranked to death.

Apr 2, 2002
Dwight struts into the office wearing a Bored Ape mask. Instead of doing any work, he logs into his @DwightRoot Twitter account that also has a new Bored Ape avatar and shitposts about how dreary his office is.

The following day, Dwight comes in to discover Jim in an identical mask, also shitposting on a @DwightR00t Twitter account with the same picture of an ape.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Dwight decides to start selling NFTs of beet pictures, promising to donate most of the profit to charity while investing a small amount to build a free petting zoo on his farm.

Dwight’s offering is initially successful, but he’s soon drowned out by Jims new NFT, “Shrute fucks”, a set of a thousand pixelated pictures of Dwight being sodomized by farm animals. Jim invest all of his profits into meme stocks while Dwight has to sell his tractor to pay for the ETH transaction fees.

Apr 2, 2002
One stormy winter night, Dwight is sleeping when he is awakened by a distant car alarm. Unable to go back to sleep, he throws on yesterday's work clothes and goes outside to figure out what's making the noise.

With no one else around, he makes it a few blocks before seeing the culprit. It's a crashed Dunder Mifflin work truck with what looks like a body in the driver's side seat and paper pallets scattered everywhere. Alarmed, Dwight opens the driver's side door. As he tries to do something, he hears a noise coming from one of the pallets. As he turns around, something leaps out at him! A few seconds later, all goes dark.

The next morning, Dwight wakes up next to the truck. There is seemingly nothing wrong with him aside from being hungry and thirsty. Unsettled but feeling fine, Dwight decides to just forget about the whole thing and go to work.

As Dwight walks into the office, he feels like he's got a little bit of heartburn coming on. He's about to ask Pam if she's got any pills when the pain suddenly gets worse.

A lot worse.

Dwight clutches his chest filled with the most pain he's ever been in. Something is very wro

Dwight's chest bursts open. The Jimburster looks at Pam. She looks back and laughs.

Jim mugs at the camera before scuttling away into the vents.

Apr 2, 2002
Dwight slowly awakens from a horrible nightmare where he died from a miniature, tooth filled Jim exploding from his chest. Oddly, he doesn't recognize any of his surroundings. It seems like he's in some sort of futuristic medical lab full of techs and surgical equipment. They are speaking to each other about "cutting it out", but he's too groggy to panic.

There are whispers in his head. Dwight listens.

Time passes. He's in a small cell. There's a large scar on his chest. The techs try to run some tests on him, but Dwight doesn't talk. The whispers are loud. Dwight keeps listening.

Over the course of a few months, Dwight learns where and when he is, why he's here, and what he must do. He spends his days in silence, eating enough to keep himself in shape but not really interacting with his captors otherwise. His nights are filled with training and getting ready for the chance he knows will one day come, because the whispers are still coming and now Dwight rarely sleeps.

In the middle of an afternoon, the whoop of an automated siren announces the time has come. With his guards scared and distracted, Dwight makes his move. He knows they'll be dead soon either way, but has to go before it's too late. The whispers are no longer whispers. The voice is as loud as his own, and he's almost out of time.

About a day later, Dwight and several humans - Dwight is not fully human anymore, the whispers told him long ago - are on board a small shuttle heading to Earth. The voice is right there with them.

Dwight walks to the rear. He sees it. The Jim. It beckons him. He has one chance.

Dwight has been listening to the voice far too long to take that chance. He kneels to The Jim. The Jim is himself. Himself is The Jim. All is teeth. All is smile. All is camera.

The Jim pilots the shuttle back to Earth with Dwight's memories as a guide, mugging all the way.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Its been twenty years since the forces of light found and burned out the final Jim nest. Since then the world has started to recover from a prank-filled decade of horror. Dwight sits on his front porch, sipping two fingers of whisky. Most of Scranton is at the annual Jim Day parade, and even though Dwight has a standing invitation (hell, as the former commander of the local Jim Brigade he could ask for a lot more!) he'd rather spend the day staring across his beet fields, reflecting on the joy of living in a prank-free world.

After an hour of silent contemplation Dwight finishes off his drink and heads inside to pour himself another glass. Even though Angela wouldn't approve, this day, he's earned it. As Dwight sits back down he hears something from his nightmares: an exaggerated phfft. He quickly stands up and looks down, praying that it was just a coincidence, that it's not what he fears. But it is. It's a whoopi cushion.

Dwight feels his heart beating faster and the old fear returning. He drops his glass, the cut crystal shattering on his porch, the sound ignored in Dwight's spiraling terror. He looks around for the alarm to ring the Jim siren to summon the local militia. But they were all removed years ago. They've gotten complacent. From inside Dwight hears a scream that cut offs quickly. Turning, he starts to open the door to see what's happening, but pauses. He's an old man now, too old to face Jim.

Angela screams again and Dwight realizes he doesn't have a choice. He opens the door and heads inside to face a fight he knows he's going to lose. He just prays that his sacrifice will buy his family time to escape.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Jim impersonates Dwight's grandfather in Argentina and convinces Dwight to help smuggle a painting across the border. Dwight is kidnapped by Mossad and convicted of aiding a Nazi war criminal.

Apr 2, 2002
A bored Jim is home alone half heartedly watching old Simpsons episodes on TV. He focuses on the show just in time to see Itchy murder Scratchy with a hilarious prank.

Suddenly, Jim’s eyes go wide.

The next morning, as Dwight comes into the office, Jim cuts his head off with a cleaver, then runs directly to the cloning factory to clone Dwight from the bloodstains so he can keep pranking Dwight forever.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Jim gets really into ironic politics humor and blows himself up while building a pipebomb.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Jim does the Matrix "Mr. Anderson how what good is a phone call, if you're unable to speak?" bit except he seals Dwight's anus. Two weeks later during an important sales presentation Dwight starts vomiting poo poo.

Z. Autobahn
Jul 20, 2004

colonel tigh more like colonel high
It’s mid-afternoon, still early for a drink, but the wanderer orders one just the same.

The Last Stop Saloon is a modest place, with faded red paint peeling off the walls, creaking floorboards that hadn’t been swept in a fortnight, and an ancient jukebox in the corner that can blast the first third of Don’t Stop Believin’ before sputtering out. Most folks out here in New Scranton don’t touch it, sick as they are of its one tune, but the wanderer plunked a coin in it and sits now, listening, a distant look in his eyes.

“Here you go,” Clebb, the bartender, says, sliding a tin cup full of piss-yellow whiskey the wanderer’s way. Like everyone else in town, Clebb’s dying to know the old man’s story. The rumors have been flying ever since he rode in… that he’s veteran of The Final Wars, that he serves The Smirking Man, that he’s old enough to remember The World Before. Clebb doesn’t buy any of that, not really, but he still wants to know more. “What brings you to town?”

“Just passin’ through,” the wanderer answers, raising the cup to his lips. His features are ancient, hardened, tanned skin like worn leather, a pair of beady dark eyes set into a scarred skull. A black duster hangs around him like a shadow, and as the wanderer shifts in his seat, Clebb can get a peak down to the man’s hips, where a massive chrome six-shooter, the biggest Clebb’s ever seen, rests in a leather holster, with a single word inscribed along in gold along its barrel..

MOSE

“Passin’ through,” Clebb repeats. “Yeah, that’s what most folks are doing these days. Ever since the--”

But he never finishes the sentence, because the saloon’s doors swing open.

There is a chill in the air, the kind of chill you feel at the very base of your spine, the kind of chill that makes every hair on your body stand on end. The wanderer freezes, the cup still against his lips, and something dances across his eyes, something equal parts fear and rage.

Another stranger stands in the doorway, this one young, handsome in a boyish way, with soft features and a floppy mess of brown hair. He’s dressed oddly, in dark slacks, a blue buttoned shirt and a narrow tie, and he strolls into the tavern with a warm smile and a mischievous twinkle in his eye. “Dwight Schrute,” he says to the wanderer, and something about him makes Clebb’s skin crawl and his stomach roil. “I have been searching for you for quite some time.”

“Welcome friend,” Clebb begins, “Can I get you something to dr--”

The stranger’s eyes flash to Clebb. His hand flits, just the tiniest bit. Clebb freezes in place, gasping, and then all the blood vessels burst in his eyes and he collapses to the ground, writhing, flailing, as hundreds of beetles swarm out from his lips.

The old man at the bar doesn’t react. He just finishes his whiskey, sets the cup down, and closes his eyes with a resigned sigh. “You didn’t have to do that.”

“You know I did,” the stranger, Jim Halpert, replies. He strides forward across the room, the wan red light dancing across his features, and Dwight doesn’t even have to look at him to know he hasn’t aged a goddamn day. “I’ve missed you, old friend.”

“I haven’t missed you,” Dwight growls. There is a bitterness in his tone, a hatred that runs colder than the frozen plains of Los Angeles. “How’d you find me?”

“The Eyes of The Smirking Man see all,” Jim says with a sly grin and a dramatic twirl of his hands. “You did put up quite a good chase, though, I’ll give you that.” He takes another step, close enough now that Dwight can smell him. “What do you say? Shall we go for a walk?”

“A walk?” Dwight turns in his seat, facing Jim at last. “And then what? You’ll tell me to sit on a log, but when I do it’s actually the mangled bodies of Oscar and Kevin? You’ll tell me to watch out for a bear, and when I go to get my bear-hunting gear, you’ve modified all the bears in the world to have eight arms and six jaws and an insatiable appetite for flesh? Or maybe you’ll tell me to take a look at the sky, and when I do you’ve blotted out the sun?”

“Oh come on,” Jim says with an affable shrug. “That one was funny…”

“You caused a famine that killed billions!” Dwight roars, any trace of composure lost in a torrent of pain and rage. “For what? For what?”

“Killed all the beets,” Jim replies.

Dwight slumps back against the bar, teeth gritted, brow knit in a mask of simmering fury. “We’ve been doing this dance for fifty years, Jim,” he snarls. “Fifty years, chasing each other across the globe. Fifty years of ‘jokes’, fifty years of chaos and bloodshed and madness.” He swallows hard, and for a second, his voice catches in his throat. “Your followers ate Toby. They ate him alive. You know that, right?”

Jim chuckles good-naturedly. “Classic Toby.”

Dwight shakes his head. “No, Jim,” he says, “I don’t think I’ll be going for that walk.” And his hand drifts down, just the smallest bit, to his duster, to the revolver resting against his side. Does Jim know, Dwight wonders, about the Godkiller bullet inside, the bullet coated in the last drops of Michael’s blood? Does he know what it can do?

Does he know to be afraid?

“What is this?” Jim asks. “What are you doing?”

“For once, old friend,” Dwight says, and his cracked lips twist into a smile. “I think the last laugh will be mine.”

His hand moves, lighting fast, faster than any hand has ever moved, for his gun…

And finds it encased in Jell-o.

There is a scream, and a smirk, and a flash of hot light.

And then there is only silence.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

using a syringe, jim carefully injects dwight's lunchtime sandwich with faeces

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP beginning to get unwieldy. I might have to start indexing the pranks by the major arcs. The Chips Arc, The Little Champion Arc etc...

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Just wait until we get to the Tournament Arc.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

They are in a sexual harassment class that Michael is making awkward and basically taken over.

Jim writes a note to Pam but forces Dwight to pass it along, which he reluctantly does because it's better than hearing Jim whine.

"Excuse me!" Michael says "Passing notes Dwight? Time to share with the rest of the class!" The sexual harassment teacher is just sitting in the corner trying to ignore this. Michael forces Dwight to give him the note. "And who was the note for!?" Michael asks, continuing his "stern teacher" bit.

"It's for Pam" Dwight sighs.

"Ok Pam, from Dwight: You're a cutie. You're a beauty. My favorite part of you's your booty...
Awkward"

Pam visibly blushes and leaves the room. Angela stares daggers at Dwight.

When he's leaving, as drunken Roy totals his car with a forklift. Dwight at least manages to escape home to his farm. He starts typing a text to Pam telling her he's sorry and that the note was not from him but from Jim. But right before he hits send he suddenly gets a text from her. She's posing in a thong making a kissy face at the camera. Another text, she's topless, looking directly into the camera and the caption "Are sure this isn't your favorite part of me?" And one final text "There will be more where that came from. Our little secret."

Dwight takes this secret to his grave, because Roy murders him in the morning.

Jim goes to Dwight's gravestone and smirks. "All according to..." Jim notices suddenly Michael is standing next to him so he switches his speech to Japanese "All according to keikaku."

"What's a keikaku?" Michael asks.

"Keikaku means plan" Jim clarifies. "Ah gently caress. I wasn't supposed to say that part.'

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Applewhite posted:

OP beginning to get unwieldy. I might have to start indexing the pranks by the major arcs. The Chips Arc, The Little Champion Arc etc...

perhaps jim should pull briefer pranks

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

perhaps jim should pull briefer pranks

Jim pulls down Dwight's briefs, exposing Dwight's penis to the office.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim pulls down Jim’s, his own, briefs, exposing Dwight's penis to the office.

Dwight bleeds to death behind him.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jim mercilessly tortures dwight until he discloses the location of a beet-based bomb, as earlier Jim remarked to himself that perhaps he, jim, should pull Kiefer pranks

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim mercilessly tortures Dwight until he exposes the location of his penis, as he himself Jim earlier remarked that perhaps all of Jim's plans were going according to keikaku *

Keikaku means plan

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Jim pulls out Dwight's scalp, revealing his penis

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Jim convinces Dwight they they’re actually inside an Inception-style dream within a dream - pointing to the many supernatural pranks that fill their lives - and the only way he can break free is to kill himself

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim writes Dwight's name in the Prank Note. Again.

Dwight, miles away attending a paper conference in Syracuse, loudly shits his pants as he sits down to dinner with a major potential customer.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Jim pins Dwight to the floor and just straight up pukes down his throat.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Applewhite posted:

Jim writes Dwight's name in the Prank Note. Again.

Dwight, miles away attending a paper conference in Syracuse, loudly shits his pants as he sits down to dinner with a major potential customer.

Dwight plays a "Reverso" UNO card and Jim loudly shits his pants instead! Unfortunately for Dwight Jim is at that very moment squatting over Dwight's bed.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The Tournament
For 5,000 years, the fate of the Dunder Realm has been decided by an honorable trial by combat. The last nine trials have been won by the dishonorable Prank Jim. If he wins a tenth time, all of Dunder will be forfeit to the Prank Realms. Only one man, Dwight Shrute, can try to stop this, by entering the tournament at great peril.

So begins…..
Mortal Koooooombeeeeeeeet!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Pranktality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jim performs a babality on dwight and leaves him in the care of british BBC executives