Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I fully acknowledge that I am damaged and may be a little too BEEP BOOP about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
While sitting waiting for my oil to get changed I had to sit through the Betty White episode of Love Boat so I think she owes me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hello I just got back from seeing the spidermen and it is a good movie!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Wife and I saw Venom 2 last weekend.

It was good in the same way the 1st one was good, in that it wasn't great but it was entertaining.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
If you're reading the news on the Braziilian boat accident and want to see the video....don't. Just don't.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

GD_American posted:

If you're reading the news on the Braziilian boat accident and want to see the video....don't. Just don't.

:stare:

Uh, holy poo poo

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, like two boats full of people get dropped, it's brutal.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

You can simultaneously recognize that a person who lived to nearly 100, and lived well, and was wealthy and apparently cognitively healthy to the end, has lived a good life and got a nicer ending than the vast majority of people get: and also that's someone who you were fond of, and enjoyed experiencing new things they made or did, and feel sad that they're gone now and there will be no more new stuff from them. And maybe also on a more personal level, feel sad that a unique individual, their mind and thoughts and feelings and all that, have been utterly destroyed and wiped from the universe, and that's awful to contemplate no matter how old they were.

We don't get to live forever and if we did, we'd run out of resources and it'd be terrible, so obviously death is necessary at least as long as we're confined to this earth. It still sucks and I wish everyone cool and good could live forever, somehow, without horrific consequences. It's sad to me that they don't, and extremely tragic and awful that I won't either.

RIP betty white, you were cool and I wish I could have seen you do more stuff for more years.

All sarcasm aside this is a great way to view it imo. Well said.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I’m dying

https://twitter.com/jonreyes204/status/1479819770597888000?s=21

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

I want to punch him. I don't know him and I want to punch him. Twitter makes you stop thinking something fierce.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
So I am in quarantine waiting for my gf to tell me she got a positive covid test today. She told me yesterday that her best friend who she was traveling with tested positive yesterday after feeling bad Friday. My gf then took at at home test yesterday and tested positive. I saw her on Friday night and really wish she would have told me before I went over there that her friend was feeling bad.

She's at least been super apologetic and said if her official test is positive that I can come quarantine with her.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

:murder:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

gotta bring the best dunk over here as well

https://twitter.com/LauraAnnSTL/status/1480025827140059137

good lord

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Maybe that guy has no legs.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
https://twitter.com/DGarz83/status/1480044603634036736?t=wLcbMJ4aCnQnTP7S9tM2Gg&s=19

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Quiet Feet posted:

Maybe that guy has no legs.

If he did before he won't now

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I don't think my wife has ever shoveled snow and I make drat sure to keep it that way.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

All I could think was "Yeah, that's a husband." In my next life, I want to come back as a husband. Seems cool.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

drat, SB getting dragged.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Bird in a Blender posted:

Karl gonna be hearing all about this

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jan 9, 2022

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Not gonna lie, that is some gigantic BDE. Morally indefensible, but weirdly admirable

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I can't believe he's kept the post up that long.

Any publicity is good publicity I suppose :shrug:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
He retweeted his wife tweeting that she wanted to shovel the snow

It's the only tweet that his wife's account has ever made

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Local CBS affiliate just broke into Steelers/Ravens b/c of a tornado warning, and the dude who is on screen is more petrified and stammering than a 6th grader making his first Toastmasters speech. This usually 45-60 second breakin is on minute seven and counting, and I am dying laughing

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/widesauce/status/1478816782966136832

Cryptoland is a not-intentional joke to turn a micro-island into the Fyre Festival of Free State Projects.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Bird in a Blender posted:

Sometimes the best thing a husband can do is to shut his mouth. :)

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Not that I haven’t been on tilt for loving years and years, but this next year of centrists telling us to vote for them harder after they literally squandered a generational opportunity at social change and completely botch a pandemic response after running on fixing is going to shatter me on the rocks.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1480...ingawful.com%2F

Like seriously, go gently caress yourself. I’ll vote local then go fishing.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Well I kept loving up whipping the egg whites and sugar on the macarons (adding a small amount of extract and food coloring immediately ruined it) and got mad and quit, but I made some pretty ugly delicious pork gyoza

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Never change, Nextdoor.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

Never change, Nextdoor.

This made me check Nextdoor to see if there was anything funny. First post I see is "After a year with Alzheimer's, the dementia finally won. Linda, my wife of 32 years is gone. Loneliness is setting in. She was a great lady."

Thanks Qwijib0

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

I have the neighbors app with my ring doorbell and it is 50/50 missing pets and someone asking if every bang is gun fire.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I live in a more affluent part of Atlanta and it’s mostly just “did anyone else see that guy in a hoodie??” Dogwhistle racism.

Though there was that one time some lady was losing it about people tossing dog poop bags into peoples trash cans (???) and she took a picture of some guys cans/house and he commented telling her to stay the gently caress out of his yard

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

BigPaddy posted:

I have the neighbors app with my ring doorbell and it is 50/50 missing pets and someone asking if every bang is gun fire.

It’s amazing how bad people are at distinguishing gunfire from other loud bangs. I mean I guess it’s good that most people don’t experience it enough to have a strong idea of what it sounds like, but still lmao

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I feel like you should be firing a handgun once every few months into the air just to keep rents down.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Silly Burrito posted:

Sometimes the best thing a husband can do is to shut his mouth. :)

Speaking as an ex-husband ... truth.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
timby's back! :toot:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1480336410716557316

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Wait he was 65? Also holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
poo poo that blows