Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nursing home be like :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Honest Thief posted:

tf are they adjusting baby bones are still forming lmao

lmao adjusting baby bones when they're at the transparent collagen slow-cooked rib stage

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ytlaya posted:

I liked the second D&D Chapo episode. Feel like this one is actually better done than the older campaigns. Whoever the guy DMing it is seems good at keeping things flowing, though I have zero experience with D&D (or any tabletop RPG stuff) so maybe this is just what decent DMs do. The whole "giving players freedom to do whatever and just associating those actions with abilities and rolling dice" thing is pretty cool, though it really seems like you need a skilled person doing the DMing. I guess it comes down to "trusting the author" in the same way as any fiction does.

I don't understand D&D mechanics much, though. How does healing work in it? Like Felix has a healing spell "Lay on hands"; could he have used it during a fight as well? Or can you only use such spells during "rest" times?

yea it was a lot of fun. seemed like he really tried to nudge things to keep things going well rather than virgil's "let them gently caress themselves" style. helping them make their characters so they're likely to win is good. though virgil's way did give us matt being so bad at medicine he hosed up felix while trying to fix him.

i might listen to some of his other games he DMs if they're funny.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
I liked those grittys in the forest.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Does anyone have a beep beep lettuce or kill James bond feed tia

for how extremely online BBL are I'm surprised this thread doesn't have a pirate feed. they must have a couple dozen subscribers

they have spinoff podcasts called Work Stoppage and Generation Loss but I haven't listened

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Nick understood m4trix but at the same time didn't get it
"everything in the narrative is necessitated by making a new matrix movie" yeah, that is it bruv

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1480288353564168192?s=20

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

lmfao

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

2nd D&D episode was funny, Big Boris 6 and Chancellor Nanchukit were my favorite bits.

They should have used Dungeon World instead of D&D

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

exmarx posted:

lmao

boonta vista recently did an ep on the founder of chiropractic (which is a religious movement btw)

https://soundcloud.com/boontavista/episode-230-the-theo-philes-ix-the-fountainhead-of-bones-as-the-stump-meanders

the chiropractics episode of behind the bastards is the most upset I’ve ever been listening to a podcast, because Robert starts the whole thing off with a video of a man performing chiropractics on a baby and the baby is obviously having its back broken and screaming in pain. I think that might have been the last episode I listened to, actually.

but yeah, I’m saying this as someone who is completely certified in all kinds of woo-woo Crystal mumbo jumbo bullshit, chiropractors are either the dumbest people on Earth or the most evil people on Earth, probably both.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

chiropractors are either the dumbest people on Earth or the most evil people on Earth, probably both.

to really be both your parents need to be a chiropractor and a diamond mine salesman

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Majorian posted:

Disagree, I think it’s visually stunning and the water rights imperialism story was ahead of its time, at least as far as mainstream movies are concerned.

And again, Elon Musk has to drink oil until he dies.

Disjointed I’ll give you, but that’s not a deal-breaker for me.

QoS isn’t great but it’s definitely better than the last couple Bond movies, the most recent one in particular was insanely bad

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

i say swears online posted:

for how extremely online BBL are I'm surprised this thread doesn't have a pirate feed. they must have a couple dozen subscribers

they have spinoff podcasts called Work Stoppage and Generation Loss but I haven't listened

BBL only has like 400 subscribers on Patreon, so I'm gonna guess there's no pirate feed for the same reason people have (had?) for not having a trillbilly pirate feed.

Generation Loss is pretty fun in my opinion, Bryn and Jeremy have pretty good chemistry.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

hobbesmaster posted:

to really be both your parents need to be a chiropractor and a diamond mine salesman

I forgot musk came from a long line of back crackers. Thanks Trueanon

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
the meta for the month of february

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1480555028418994176

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
celebrating Black History month by buying my momma rear end implants… and now she History!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

celebrating Black History month by buying my momma rear end implants… and now she History!

lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Bust Rodd posted:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
lmao

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I don’t know what Dasha’s ceiling is in TV/film but if she ever gets high enough to have normie name recognition it’s gonna be one hell of a cancellation lmao

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I don’t know what Dasha’s ceiling is in TV/film but if she ever gets high enough to have normie name recognition it’s gonna be one hell of a cancellation lmao

:pray:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It's going to be so loving funny.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my goodness that title is embarrassing

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

my god

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

not attractive enough to be cast for her looks, not a good enough actor to be cast for her talent. this is her ceiling

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they had to get hot teens to play the actual dashas in white lotus. it's probably weird to see 35-year-old women with that personality on-screen

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
HBO is the ceiling for most TV actors and honestly the final resting place of a lot of medium silver screen actors who actually get to impress you when you have more room to see what they’re capable of. Anywhere she goes from HBO is a side grade at best, including pretty much any movie she could make.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

HBO is the ceiling for most TV actors and honestly the final resting place of a lot of medium silver screen actors who actually get to impress you when you have more room to see what they’re capable of. Anywhere she goes from HBO is a side grade at best, including pretty much any movie she could make.

Sure. But she doesn’t need to break into the A-list or even have personal name recognition, she just needs to have a character prominent enough that people would care to try to burn her down and enough of the general public would be aware of who she is (or who the character is) for it to matter

And if that happens it will be very very funny

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Until she shows up on the celeb shows like Access Hollywood, she won't be worth canceling.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

uwu people are being too mean to mommy anna now she's such a nice little angel who doesn't deserve this and would never be so mean spirited waaaaa

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1480664687020851201

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

uwu people are being too mean to mommy anna now she's such a nice little angel who doesn't deserve this and would never be so mean spirited waaaaa

https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/1148946980938366976?t=by4tfRNJk7pBQcKdV0L3NQ&s=19

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i cant believe some people cant find humor in a "autoimmune disorders arent real and those girls are just malingering" anti vaccine podcaster getting extremely ill from a covid infection that also caused an autoimmune disorder to flare up. its funny!

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lol he really is a goddamn moron

korben
Aug 14, 2002
more like Anna Khachicovid and Dasha Nekrarona

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Doctor Jeep posted:

lol he really is a goddamn moron

very moronic how all these IDW dark money associated people keep going to bat for each other

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

HashtagGirlboss posted:

imagining Dasha as a guest on The View

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

i cant believe some people cant find humor in a "autoimmune disorders arent real and those girls are just malingering" anti vaccine podcaster getting extremely ill from a covid infection that also caused an autoimmune disorder to flare up. its funny!

yeah? you think this is funny? you must be godless

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1480674618834882569

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

imagining Dasha as a guest on The View

Lmfao