Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Theophany posted:

basically i am a loving cool dude, bud. i am basically walter rorhl

no you're not, none of us is as cool as the god, Walter Rohrl

https://twitter.com/TheDanProsser/status/966323840157708293

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
They see me Röhrlin

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

MustardFacial posted:

As opposed to not driving the wheels on a frictionless surface?

I get this is a joke but

italian quid posted:

you aren't driving any wheels when you're braking which is traditionally where people tend to gently caress up and crash

It's this, op. Like I'm a mega Audi/Quattro fanboy but I'm not leaving the house in icy weather unless it's an emergency.

harperdc posted:

no you're not, none of us is as cool as the god, Walter Rohrl

https://twitter.com/TheDanProsser/status/966323840157708293

that owns lol

Theophany fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jan 8, 2022

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgUzL6wrv5o

Notably absent: the car coming back down that slope.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_0b1SyM2Q

canelo and max have a lot in common

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

ArmZ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_0b1SyM2Q

canelo and max have a lot in common

canelo just bent the rules a little in the way of some tainted meat and is a big enough media draw that all the politics in the middleweight classes bend towards him

also he's too pale

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1479919152089296897

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the paradigm shift posted:

canelo just bent the rules a little in the way of some tainted meat and is a big enough media draw that all the politics in the middleweight classes bend towards him

also he's too pale

-bent the rules
-media draw based on nationality and fan hatred
-born into sporting family
-too pale
-handlers manage competition and advancement
-favored by governing body
-controversial decisions lead to wins

it's a forced analogy but really i just wanted an excuse to post BLTV because it's really good

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

ArmZ posted:

it's a forced analogy

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I just PISSED my DICK as a FART on a fuckin rear end

imagine it was a @dril tweet

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Theophany posted:

perhaps more importantly I can see how jealous my former ex's husband gets when she regales him with tales about how i'm basically a group b rally driver in my Quattro :clint: when i took her to the airport in the snow today so she could fly back to him in the Cayman Islands, it was pretty sick

Someone explain this to me, please?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Residency Evil posted:

It's best not to go down that rabbit hole.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Residency Evil posted:

Theophany is getting back with an old flame except it involves both international travel during COVID and an incomplete divorce, so it feels like he’s going to get bonus points from the Russian judge for degree of difficulty.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

I just finished the 2016 season. The hours spent was all worth it for the last few laps of a petulant Lewis on the radio not giving Rosberg a hand pushing him back into Vettel.

Big dick energy from Rosberg just quitting right after, never given Sir LOOIS the chance to show he is the better driver.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Residency Evil posted:

Theo dated a girl and they broke up, thus she became his ex. Then she got married, and is still married, but they got back together, so she’s a former ex who has a husband. Real simple stuff imo

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Trysts with married ex's seems on target for this thread

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
New hubby could have kept her if he'd just bought an air fryer and some cast iron pans

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Quizzlefish posted:

New hubby could have kept her if he'd just bought an air fryer and some cast iron pans

probably a mclaren fan

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I'm back from Texas and now in Sweden. My parents gave me a carbon steel pan from this place https://3nailironware.com, it is hand made by a blacksmith in San Angelo (about 2 hours from where I grew up). Do I treat it the same as my cast iron cookware? So far the skillet owns.

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
Dope pans. Must have cost a packet

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

refleks posted:

I just finished the 2016 season. The hours spent was all worth it for the last few laps of a petulant Lewis on the radio not giving Rosberg a hand pushing him back into Vettel.

Big dick energy from Rosberg just quitting right after, never given Sir LOOIS the chance to show he is the better driver.

if max quits now i will respect him forever

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

ArmZ posted:

if max quits now i will respect him forever

Agreed. But he won't - too insecure.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Yeah, not a total boss in command of his own destiny like Our Rossie

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
It's like doing a multiple choice math problem on a calculator and getting it wrong 99 times, and when you get it right once and your calculator shows one of the choices, then the other 99 tries are irrelevant and you don't dare check your work.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Residency Evil posted:

Playing F1 2021 with keyboard input only, all assists off and AI set to 110 is extremely my poo poo.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

refleks posted:

Agreed. But he won't - too insecure.

He won't quit until he's become the first 8 time world champion.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Custard Undies posted:

It's best not to go down that rabbit hole.

harperdc posted:

Theophany is getting back with an old flame except it involves both international travel during COVID and an incomplete divorce, so it feels like he’s going to get bonus points from the Russian judge for degree of difficulty.

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Theo dated a girl and they broke up, thus she became his ex. Then she got married, and is still married, but they got back together, so she’s a former ex who has a husband. Real simple stuff imo

Ah, I thought he was married, then got divorced, and is now getting back with his ex-wife. So they were never married? Although if he got back together with her, why is she going back to her...current? husband?

Theophany posted:

Playing F1 2021 with keyboard input only, all assists off and AI set to 110 is extremely my poo poo.

:hmmyes:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

if you can't read and understand Theo's post please identify if you are American or British so I can determine if your mental deficiency is down to lack of education and inbreeding or from malnutrition affecting brain development

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

italian quid posted:

if you can't read and understand Theo's post please identify if you are American or British so I can determine if your mental deficiency is down to lack of education and inbreeding or from malnutrition affecting brain development

My Euro parents moved us to America when I was 1.

:ohdear:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

acidx posted:

He won't quit until he's become the first 8 time world champion.

You mean the second?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lewis made it look too easy now you think max can do it lol max is currently destroying his mind and body with drugs and alcohol he doesn’t live a holy life

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Dirk Pitt posted:

I'm back from Texas and now in Sweden. My parents gave me a carbon steel pan from this place https://3nailironware.com, it is hand made by a blacksmith in San Angelo (about 2 hours from where I grew up). Do I treat it the same as my cast iron cookware? So far the skillet owns.

It depends, what sort of sea creature are you boiling into a paste with it?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dirk Pitt posted:

Seems real expensive when I can fry three eggs and brillo the gently caress out of a Teflon pan like 15 times for the same cost??

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Non stick copper supremacy :twisted:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
https://twitter.com/joesaward/status/1480518076517036034?s=20

So he's not coming to Ferrari then lol

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

italian quid posted:

please identify if you are American or British so I can determine if your mental deficiency is down to lack of education and inbreeding or from malnutrition affecting brain development

How is that going to narrow it down

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

You mean the second?

:confused:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Guessing he might be talking about Fartquez.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

How is that going to narrow it down

Just answer the question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Full Collapse posted:

Guessing he might be talking about Fartquez.

:confused:

He’s talking about Lewis being the first 8 time???