Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

someone in GWS tried to call me an uncultured American because I didn't know limeys call zucchini courgettes.

so I ate a bowl of pizza to feel better.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i say swears online posted:

i've never thrown out grease, it just goes right back into the perpetual stew cauldron
heritage lard

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

someone in GWS tried to call me an uncultured American because I didn't know limeys call zucchini courgettes.

nah the Brits call zucchini “Aubergine”

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Life_as_a_Courgette

that's the first time i heard it. excellent movie tho

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

i say swears online posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Life_as_a_Courgette

that's the first time i heard it. excellent movie tho

disappointed this is not chuck tingle

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Delthalaz posted:

that’s eggplant you barbarian

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

i am harry posted:

that’s eggplant you barbarian

:kstarehair:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ive been listening to the food-adjacent podcast "off menu" lately and british people fuckin love/can't shut up about courgettes and aubergines. eat some real vegetables, gently caress

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Delthalaz posted:

they call it a Royale with cheese

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

world cuisine is boiling pasketti

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UsqmiA0zoI

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We’re having salmon and Brussels sprouts for dinner

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Delthalaz posted:

You got eggplant on your face!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

We’re having salmon and Brussels sprouts for dinner

In Belgium they're called the Turkish plant.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

'Six ripe aubergines from the Soho dales'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKSGdByaUIA

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

This one minute video is superior to anything that has been commercially produced in the last 15 years

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/NoNewsGoodDrews/status/1480272281482018821

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

DrPossum posted:

This one minute video is superior to anything that has been commercially produced in the last 15 years

I think I remember a SGC2C episode where they must have interviewed thom yorke but just had his responses playing in the background at low volume while doing normal zany space ghost stuff

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Delthalaz posted:

I think I remember a SGC2C episode where they must have interviewed thom yorke but just had his responses playing in the background at low volume while doing normal zany space ghost stuff

That episode has Bjork too

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Delthalaz posted:

you can pick pretty much any episode from SGC2C and it's loving hilarious still

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think we can all agree that the best way to get rid of your oil or grease is to pour it down the drain.

As a longtime renter I can tell you there isn't a part of the animal you can't get down the drain with a half decent garbage disposal

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think we can all agree that the best way to get rid of your oil or grease is to pour it down the neighbors drain.

In this household we love our neighbor.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Large Testicles posted:

you can pick pretty much any episode from SGC2C and it's loving hilarious still

flipmode should be in the criterion collection

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

the jpegs will continue until posting improves

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

thanks junpei

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
It’s perfectly safe to poor grease down the drain as long as it’s hot and hasn’t solidified yet. Alternatively you can mix it with a dash of dish soap. In both cases run a bunch of water afterwards to make sure it all gets flushed out.

Extra water works magic in a lot of cases. Same trick applies with flushable wipes— just flush the toilet a couple extra times to make sure they go through the pipes and you’re golden

e: ive heard the same trick works with diapers and tampons but i can’t confirm

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

change my name posted:

thanks junpei

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think we can all agree that the best way to get rid of your oil or grease is to pour it down the drain.

Absolutely.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Delthalaz posted:

It’s perfectly safe to poor grease down the drain as long as it’s hot and hasn’t solidified yet. Alternatively you can mix it with a dash of dish soap. In both cases run a bunch of water afterwards to make sure it all gets flushed out.

Extra water works magic in a lot of cases. Same trick applies with flushable wipes— just flush the toilet a couple extra times to make sure they go through the pipes and you’re golden

Doesn’t this cause problems further down the sewer lines though? Like doing it this way will stop a grease plug from forming in your sink, sure, but you’ll still end up with one somewhere else in the pipes?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/missxylia/status/1480497803411394560
https://twitter.com/missxylia/status/1480499282184572932

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Delthalaz posted:

lol this is the dumbest thing i've heard in a while, i hope it's a joke post

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Delthalaz posted:

Hey fuckboy, those bacon grease covered flushable wipes end up *somewhere* and it's a really good chance that an underpaid sewer utility worker is going to be the one pulling out of a main down the line, so maybe don't???

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
i had a weed tree in the back growing up at the foundation which I couldn't trim fast enough so about a year of pouring hot oil on it finally did the trick lmao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

change my name posted:

thanks junpei

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Delthalaz posted:

lmao don't flush wipes you moron. throw them away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Large Testicles posted:

lol this is the dumbest thing i've heard in a while, i hope it's a joke post

Riatsala posted:

Hey fuckboy, those bacon grease covered flushable wipes end up *somewhere* and it's a really good chance that an underpaid sewer utility worker is going to be the one pulling out of a main down the line, so maybe don't???

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lmao don't flush wipes you moron. throw them away