Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

Drinking urine helped me learn Spanish ama

Did we meet in Barcelona?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Snorlax fuckin sucks if you're gonna lose your job over pokemon go at least do it for a good one like articunos or lapras

Snorlax is the pokemon that most looks like a cop though

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Have they started buttchugging piss yet? It's been like 7 hours since I learned they're drinking piss so I might be late.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Storing my garbage bags of piss next to my garbage bags of gasoline and hoping I don't mix em up

or I do and discover and even BETTER covid cure

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

LifeSunDeath posted:

Every moment those cops weren't interfacing with the public was less risk to the public, so I say let them keep playing pokemon.

I wonder if they parked their squad car outside of a gym they were defending to prevent other players from getting close and challenging them.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Hobo Clown posted:

Storing my garbage bags of piss next to my garbage bags of gasoline and hoping I don't mix em up

My uncle Steve tried to use starting ether as a COVID cure and it’s true that he didn’t die from the virus as he died from internal bleeding after falling down the stairs.

We’ve patented the cure in his memory. :patriot:

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Hobo Clown posted:

"Pee should always be stored in the balls." - Dr. Rand Paul

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

loving Moron posted:

"Pee should always be stored in the balls." - Dr. Rand Paul
Speaking of Rand Paul, he's at it with Fauci again
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1480937135796412416
Rand Paul is such a sniveling little poo poo, it's always fun to see him get dunked on

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
so it's kinda clear by now that things are not going to get better and the damage that was done is lasting damage. if democrats cant even repair the fascism sabotage republicans will inevitably try over and over every chance they get then we're just prolonging the inevitable anyway

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
literally the best things to happen in the last 6 years was trump and marge getting banned on twitter lol. if twitter hadnt stepped up wed prob be a fascist state by now.

but at least we have decorum

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
^yeah no poo poo

DO SOMETHING

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Steadiman posted:

Speaking of Rand Paul, he's at it with Fauci again
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1480937135796412416
Rand Paul is such a sniveling little poo poo, it's always fun to see him get dunked on

Utter human garbage gonna garbage. This is how the world works now. Lol

tokyo reject
Jun 12, 2019

when she's tryin to slide into your dm's but you wanna talk about a better america

its_my_birthday posted:

literally the best things to happen in the last 6 years was trump and marge getting banned on twitter lol. if twitter hadnt stepped up wed prob be a fascist state by now.

but at least we have decorum

It really is a stark contrast to see just how much Trump’s Twitter account literally drove the national news cycle back when he had it compared to now. Lmao I have this hilarious mental image of Trump sitting at some desk down at Mar-A-Lago with pre-chopped up lines if Adderol in front of him, Fox News blasting in the background, relentlessly firing off tweets making GBS threads on Biden 24/7.

Even if he somehow got his Twitter back he wouldn’t be able to help himself, he’d just get banned again for COVID misinfo and calls for violence.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Rand Paul: "Whoa hey now don't try to bring your politics onto the senate floor"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Rand Paul has a filter that as soon as Fauci says his twelfth word he has to begin shouting again.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Here's my lol

Republicans are literally paying corrupt conmen millions of dollars to destroy the world, because they think they'll be rewarded for killing us all in an afterlife.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Drinking urine helped me learn Spanish ama

¿Por qué los pájaros tienen polla?

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

I know it's literally always projection but even so I'm still surprised that the "Burger King's impossible whopper will literally turn you into a woman!" thing was projection

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/RepGosar/status/1480761293581819904

lol new veritas scam. can't wait for chuds and various weird red-brown alliance fuckheads to scream its praises.

"Mr Gosar, would you mind explaining exactly what 'gain of function' is for our viewe-"
"Shut up!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lolling because trump was President & a guy died from tazed balls

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
https://twitter.com/iVoteArizona/status/1480920513295921157

"WE ARE THE SEEKERS OF TRUTH" *comments disabled*

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I wonder how Trump found out about the ban. Did he have a tweet all typed up and it errored out? Did the social media interns draw straws to determine who had to tell him?

I wanna know about the other end too. Did Twitter hold a little ceremony? Who got to make the final click or keystroke that enacted it?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Stoatbringer posted:

"Mr Gosar, would you mind explaining exactly what 'gain of function' is for our viewe-"
"Shut up!"

lmao that account was suspended

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I just hope everyone reminds gosar his family hates him.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

If your reality is constructed from a blended mash of TV and films, all sloshing around inside the cavity of your smooth brain, then mere mention of the phrase "Gain Of Function" is enough to convince you to start drinking your own piss. Its catchy as gently caress.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Scam Likely posted:

If your reality is constructed from a blended mash of TV and films, all sloshing around inside the cavity of your smooth brain, then mere mention of the phrase "Gain Of Function" is enough to convince you to start drinking your own piss. Its catchy as gently caress.

Sounds like an Iain M Banks novel tbh

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
TASER

BALLS

HEART

ATTACK

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

TASER

BALLS

HEART

ATTACK

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

As a kid, my dad was fired from an Oregon police department for beating the living poo poo out of an undocumented immigrant in his cell. He just moved us down to Florida and became a cop all over again.

Firing cops doesn't work unless it's into the sun.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Convex posted:

More Gibson or Dick in my opinion. Isn't that basically Snow Crash?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

If the Trump administration proved anything it was you can in fact lie to everyone all the time forever.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1480719018776571906

hurrrrrrr I'm so clever!

The right is not getting better at comedy.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

If the Trump administration proved anything it was you can in fact lie to everyone all the time forever.

IMO the people who talk the most about the 'truth' coming out are the biggest liars

Funny thing about truths - they just are. The sun rises in the east. A man tazed his own balls enough to die. Regardless if you call it east, este, mashariki, or azuma. Regardless if the man was trying to steal a Tip O'Neil painting or trying to pee on Pelosi's desk. These are things that just exist and are of being. Nothing can dissuade these things.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Outrail posted:

hurrrrrrr I'm so clever!

This was supposed to be Gutfeld's account wasn't it

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1480975902875865090

Talking about what really matters.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1480897040951484418

really cool that tv producers edit poo poo to gently caress it all up

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Outrail posted:

hurrrrrrr I'm so clever!

I don’t get it

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Convex posted:

Without warning, he GSV Gain Of Function slam-braked out of infra-space. "What the gently caress, ship?", demanded the drone Feen'drost, watching the ripples disrupting the skein.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/BadVaccineTakes/status/1480946520660889607

Oh no, our astral travel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

lmao at that piece of poo poo Indiana senator who said we should be neutral about Nazis, then played dumb when it was revealed he himself is a neo-Nazi

The northern Indianapolis suburbs (Noblesville, Carmel, Westfield, Fishers, etc.) are full of rear end in a top hat chuddy upper-middle-class white-flight-ers living in mcmansions and spending every day terrified of The Coloreds. The last time Jim Irsay was arrested it was down the street from where I grew up. gently caress that place.