Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

NienNunb posted:

Nikki A.A.V.E.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Nikki Cross with a Bulworth gimmick

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

hits a van terminator while pat mcafee screams "from one corner to the other, uh huh"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if nikki were really almost a super hero why hasnt she established a lair

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Rk-Bro was Randy's idea solely so he had a weed supply guy, kinda like when he married the president of his fan club

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

new rsf sucks there’s not even a thread for what rappers you’ve jacked it to

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Max Caster

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Sandman McMahon posted:

Sometimes when I'm bored I like to imagine what Ultimate Warrior would have been like if he could wrestle like El Generico or whoever and it amuses me. Just doing the sickest dives and Canadian destroyers and poo poo. Macho Man as well.

warrior enters the ring and is so out of breath he struggles to deliver his catchphrase, "ole ole ole ole ole"

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

NienNunb posted:

Nikki Cross with a Bulworth gimmick

I feel like Ghetto Superstar is an affordable license at this point.

I have a friend who was an extra in that movie.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Other times I imagine Dusty Rhodes wrestling a 90s All Japan style. Just dropping Flair on his head a million times and doing big fighting spirit spots. God that would rock.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Getting back into New Japan after two years of not watching it.
I missed this stuff but I'll probably only watch occasionally from now on because it can get a bit much.

Ishii still owns and will never stop.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

American Balloon

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Nikki A.S.S. but said out of reverence and appreciation

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

thunder rosa

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

"Legit" Leyla Hirsch

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Bobby Dempsey

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

jesus WEP posted:

thunder rosa

Tay Conti

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

what if george the animal steele actually suffered from pica and everyone thought eating the turnbuckle pads was a gimmick while he suffered in silence

makes you think

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Big Queefy posted:

The pounce loving slapped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQdGxoMgWQ

Monty Brown saying “the pounce” was also the greatest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZGE1YfJZ_4

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Critical posted:

what if george the animal steele actually suffered from pica and everyone thought eating the turnbuckle pads was a gimmick while he suffered in silence

makes you think

yeah, it makes me think pica is actually pretty cool!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pica chu

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Shane Hagadorn

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ancham

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Michael Shane

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

yeah, it makes me think pica is actually pretty cool!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

brooke hogan

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
hulk hogans daughter at 33

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
The hairline of Hulk Hogan's daughter at 33

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Seams posted:

hulk hogans daughter at 33

David Arquette looks great in your avs. Glad they brought him back for the new Scream

civilwhat
Apr 24, 2010
CM Punk should do gimmick where he does the full 15 minute entrance for a jobber match but at the last minute he has is stunt double kip sabian actually do the match and afterwards Punk celebrates like an rear end in a top hat.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

STONE COLD 64 posted:

brooke hogan

i keep forgetting her inring debut was when she was like 12 or whatever. Poor thing never stood a chance. never did leg day so she was flatter than joey janella

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

civilwhat posted:

CM Punk should do gimmick where he does the full 15 minute entrance for a jobber match but at the last minute he has is stunt double kip sabian actually do the match and afterwards Punk celebrates like an rear end in a top hat.

Didn't the Miz do that with Damien Sandow?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Rhett Titus

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

"Mr. Mayhem" The Wardog :wardlow:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why do they keep spelling mayham like that

civilwhat
Apr 24, 2010

Forceholy posted:

Didn't the Miz do that with Damien Sandow?

I don't know if actually had him do matches for him. I thought he was more of stooge for him than anything.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNMh2MRQIs4

Pouuuuunce

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Dominick Mysterio vs Chad Gable in the RK-Bronament was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

They should do a storyline where one day Rey and Dominik decide to use a ouija board to talk to their old friend Eddie Guerrero and at first it doesn't work but then poo poo starts going crazy, things are flying everywhere and lights flickering and poo poo. The lights go out and when they come on after a bit Dominick is on his rear end acting all confused. So anyway later they have tag team wrestling matches against other wrestlers and when they do Dominik is just a total bad rear end hitting all sorts of sick moves and just totally kicking his opponents asses. For a while Rey thinks its cool but then they start losing matches because Dominik is kicking too much rear end.
Rey calls Dom out but it doesn't even phase him, all he can talk about are things like WCW Thunder and Wrestlemania 20. So naturally they have a wrestling match about it and Rey is just dominated the whole time, but he won't stay down. Dominic hits all of Eddies signature moves, but Rey still won't take the pin. Finally, Dom looks in the camera and a huge toothy grin stretches across his face. With tears starting to trickle Dominik let's out an ominous cackle. He looks down at Reys writhing, confused body, sticks out his thumb and threatningly draws it across his throat. Then he does a diving headbutt before literally murdering Rey with a crippler crossface.
Its because he wasn't possessed by Eddie Guerrero, he was possessed by Chris Benoit!
So Dominic/Chris cuts a promo explaining that he always liked Rey, but he had to die for the transformation to be complete, for Chris to take total control. After that he explains that Kevin Sullivan is the true murderer of the Benoit family and I don't know, that would lead to more wrestling matches probably, I haven't thought this part through.

Edit: This is about the Mysterios. Just wanna make that clear.