Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Wordle 206 2/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Wordle 69 4/20

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:smug:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if everybody had a wordle, across the fight island, then everybody'd play wordle like scott weiland. you'd see em tapping their letters and thinkin' bout them too. a lovely lovely guess don't help. wordlin' fight island

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Cavauro posted:

if everybody had a wordle, across the fight island, then everybody'd play wordle like scott weiland. you'd see em tapping their letters and thinkin' bout them too. a lovely lovely guess don't help. wordlin' fight island

lost verse to john lennon's Imagine

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was worried no one would pick up on it, but that's the tune

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/FXI21S4ZWJU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oh my holes I am not smart today

Wordle 206 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I decided to try it and it wasn't till I got to the last chance and double-checked the explanation that I remembered gold means "right letter, wrong place" not "right letter, right place" and was able to guess the word at last :sweatdrop:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jan 12, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the next wordle is 3 hours and 6 minutes from now.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Wardlow 267

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/s1uoj7/every_year_during_the_games_done_quick_marathons/

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m sick for the third time in 3 months. No Covid tests until Friday. I had to cancel a big shoot today with the big boss. I swear my job has to be close to kicking me to the curb.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i watched eternals for funny and it has so many matter of fact lines in it that somebody wrote. every 10 min someone will just become the herald of a strange piece of exposition or starting a purpose for the rest of the scene or the next scene out of nowhere. way more than other marvels. it's uncomfortable thinking about people having to say those things and shoot them and take it seriously. thanks for reading

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Kingo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Kingo Takagi

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the Kingo armor is very good in Nioh 2, great set bonuses

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Cavauro posted:

i watched eternals for funny and it has so many matter of fact lines in it that somebody wrote. every 10 min someone will just become the herald of a strange piece of exposition or starting a purpose for the rest of the scene or the next scene out of nowhere. way more than other marvels. it's uncomfortable thinking about people having to say those things and shoot them and take it seriously. thanks for reading

it might help you—not to make too many presumptions about you, friend, so feel free to disregard this if it doesn’t—to think of it in terms of improbability and cosmic absurdity. I mean, there’s a long, meandering, but absolutely traceable line from the first boiling broth of amino acids through the dinosaurs and ice age and first petroglyphs and Un voyage dans la lune right into Freaking Kingo (tm)(c)(lol)(lmao)(lmfao); and (to my mind at least) if you can’t laugh, what *can* you do? Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jan 12, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't understand. i guess tha helps thanks. here's a clip from the film i watched. i have to edit out the clip because someone sent me an angry pm about spoiling the film even though i was using spoiler tags.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jan 13, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Wordle 209 2/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

umbelievable folks

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Wordle 209 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

that was a fun one, cavauro if i were you i'd probably be too excited to sleep

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Wordle 209 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not my best. Not my worst. Just my ehest.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

drat i did bad

Wordle 209 5/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Had me second guessing if i knew how to spell words

Wordle 209 6/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

What a bunch of ugly squares - and your wordle scores suck poo poo, too!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

What a bunch of ugly squares - and your wordle scores suck poo poo, too!

rude

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

omg lmao who bought me the custom title

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

just found out I am the only person in my department who is not actively sick or under quarantine for exposure. we cannot pay invoices because we have literally no one to cut or sign checks.

this poo poo is loving wild please stay safe everyone.

also discovered I am complete rear end at wordle

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It is crazy how fast omicron spreads, but not to worry: I just discovered I have the Argonian Disease Resistance racial trait

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Bluedeanie posted:

It is crazy how fast omicron spreads, but not to worry: I just discovered I have the Argonian Disease Resistance racial trait

i read this the other day and whooped, apparently the acids are only present once it's decarbed. so vape your poo poo then make butter out of the avb to get your weed vaccination

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Wordle 209 6/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
��🟩🟩🟩🟩

ugh

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Could have been from any of the subforums you’re active in

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Wordle 209 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

im not very smart

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Wordle 209 X/6

⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩

I am a god

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

quit fuggin around.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thinking of watching the last duel

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Wordle 210 2/6

🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

basterd

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Wordle 210 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

saw john cena's full rear end