Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
If you’ve got at least one arbor acorn, a wood burner will produce literal tons of CO2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Less Fat Luke posted:

Yeah I'm really finding the new style of managing multiple bases very stressful, like it's a chore each time I launch the game despite only having two bases and the first being mostly stable.

I like it. I enjoy the added logistical challenges. I have one secondary planet that primarily exports sulfur and petroleum to my main base, and another that started off exporting hydrogen but now primarily exports metric shittons of gold and aluminum (thank you, volcanoes). The first one is mostly stable, and my second one has the dual challenges of managing temperature and also figuring out how to automate harvesting poo poo from volcanoes, but it's slowly coming together. There is something very satisfying about seeing crates and crates of gold be loaded into a big loving space catapult.

I do not enjoy the perpetual dread of expanding so much that my in-game performance lags even further. I don't know how much of that is because ONI is poorly optimized and how much of that is because complex physics simulations are complex and physics and I just can't avoid lag.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
It’s neat to send one dupe through the transporter with like a 15 digging skill and see them demolish half the asteroid before the native oxylite runs out.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I just started my first Spaced Out game. The both teleporters are right next to each other, which is also just a short walk from the supply input. Want to get a little more stable on my first planet before sending someone over. Barely even have a kitchen set up.

the_FERRET
Dec 3, 2008

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

If you’ve got at least one arbor acorn, a wood burner will produce literal tons of CO2.

Building a wood burner would result in a failure of the Super Sustainable achievement, so not an option for me.

insta
Jan 28, 2009
My Volcanea map and it's 1400C geodes are providing nifty temporary industrial bricks. I liquid lock them, then dig and grid with igneous ladders until all the hot stuff (including abyssalite) has been mined.

Then in the middle of the big vacuum chamber I've created, I made a bunch of smart storage containers from iron, and swept all the boiling hot rocks into them. They got walled off, some steam turbines on top, a smaller liquid lock, and once I start rolling water in, a hundred cycles or more of constant steam power from the hot rocks.

I'm just running small industrial brick setups from these, so nothing permanent. One refinery, one crusher, one kiln, chilled by one aquatuner placed inside the smart containers.

When it's out of heat, I'll move to the next geode. My map has about 6. All the igneous will get turned into hatch food or sand, and the obsidian will definitely be turned into sand.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

ONI is such a weird game...or perhaps maybe it's not weird enough to match real life.

I have a dual-slush system (1 brine, 1 polluted oxygen, both close enough together they're in the same room) just producing frosty goodness. I noticed that some of the ice of the caves had melted to become water which sat on top...until it froze and sank. And I'm going "Shouldn't ice float on top?"

I understand why the game doesn't model that, it just amuses me.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is there a recommended design for a cooling loop? I have an AETN that I can feed with a bunch of hydrogen, and I am also going to be using gaseous hydrogen as the coolant fluid as it is the only thing I really that would stay stable in contact with the lowest temperature of the AETN and I also want it to cool an aluminium volcano so I need it to be able to handle a basically arbitrary temperature range, but not an exceptionally high volume.

What I am wondering about is how best to utilize the (potentially extremely cold) main coolant line to cool other things, such as my cool steam vent. I obviously only want the water at 20C or so so I need to cut the coolant flow when it is cold enough.

I was thinking if I keep the central line insulated (and probably out of the way, might run it through the main trunk riser which is designed to handle basically anything, gases, temperatures etc) and then branch off separate loops for things like the water vent, industrial sections etc, controlled by a temperature sensor and an automated gas shutoff, so it will draw coolant out of the main line if the temperature in the checked area goes above the desired level, and then once it hits the right level it cuts off the intake for that branch and feeds all the gas in the branch back into the main coolant line.

Does that sound reasonable? I think if I keep a sort of "head" of coolant gas in some reservoirs (which I am doing anyway to keep it constantly cycling via a flow restricting valve) that should allow me to expand or contract the total volume of the coolant loop somewhat arbitrarily, and I just fill the tanks a bit more if it starts to get too low.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
the easiest way to cut cooling is using an airlock between two metal plates. obviously insulation around that. a closed airlock has high conductivity, since it's a metal, but once you open it you have a vacuum.

then route your coolant through the outer metal plate, and open/close the mech. airlock on a thermo sensor

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

So, two separate loops, which you connect via conductivity through the airlocks?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

If you set a limit to the coldness of the AETN chamber, you can use a fluid as your heat exchange medium, chilling it down in the chamber and then sending it off to be warmed. It gives you packets with 10 times the mass to use to move the heat around.

And that’s the method I would use to collect, say, ambient heat from the base or industrial processes: circulating cold liquid or gas. Using airlocks to thermally isolate a room is more of a “collecting heat from lava to keep a steam turbine or petroleum boiler running, without going over” thing.

If you’re proactively climate-controlling, say, your crops then yeah there’s going to need to be some kind of second exchange step so you’re circulating a coolant which is no colder than your plants can stand.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would be using a liquid coolant but as I said, I don't have anything that can handle the temperature range I need it to.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
do you need high or low temps?

ethanol is super easy to use at low temps, it freezes at -110 or thereabouts, and for high temps use oil/petroleum.

petroleum in general is really good as coolant until you get supercoolant since it works from -50 to 500 or somesuch

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I need something I am comfortable cycling directly through the AETN chamber, and also something that can survive contact with an aluminium volcano.

It seemed easier to just use hydrogen for everything because that fits both current extremes of need.

I do not have any oil products at all, though I can produce ethanol.

I could, conceivably, use a direct hydrogen loop between the chamber and the aluminium volcano, and then a secondary loop pegged to 20C using the conductor link to run round the rest of the base.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 10, 2022

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I have very bad news about your volcano/AETN plan. AETN is a hobbyist cooling solution, and you're gonna need some industrial cooling for a volcano. :v:

AETN is available early, it's easy to use, and it's consistent. Great for regulating the temperatures in your insulated base/farm, probably even your early industry/science machinery on a hot asteroid. But it won't, even by a longshot, cool down the aluminium your volcano spews. Even if it rolled a low output on mapgen, it'll still fully load 2-3 AETNs.

Until you can get a steam turbine/aquatuner combo to make a compact volcano tamer, I'd honestly just dump the extra heat to space. Pump 30 tons of pwater into your volcano chamber, when it hits 110 degrees vent it into space, repeat as necessary. Alternatively, use a thermo sensor at 110 degrees to pump new water in and dump old to space constantly, it'll be automatic but slightly less efficient.

You could also use an aquatuner loop, and build the aquatuner near space so you don't have to pump boiling water all the way up to space from wherever your volcano is. Then you can just vent it directly to space when it turns into steam and refill. Also gives a bunch of free dirt if you're using pwater :v:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I do actually have two AETNs right next to each other so I can connect the second one as well if need be, and it doesn't need to be permanent either, I just want it to cool the many tonnes of free aluminium metal I have sitting in the volcano that is currently too hot to use.

I do not currently have access to space either, or any water to throw away as I have yet to properly set up the ethanol/petroleum generator facility (as I want some cooling for those products too before I can really make much use of them, previous experience has demonstrated that I can't run them for very long without some way to get rid of the heat and also all the products come out too hot to use in anything else anyway)

Once I have access to steel I plan to make a steam turbine heat deleter thingy instead, but for the moment it would be helpful to have a big pile of free refined metal to use for things.

The main uses though would be the ethanol/power plant and the water vent, as I would like a consistent supply of water and power.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jan 10, 2022

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

I would be using a liquid coolant but as I said, I don't have anything that can handle the temperature range I need it to.

Yeah, I mean to set up a sensor in the AETN chamber and cut off the fuel feed once it starts to get too cold for your coolant.

If you’re looking to get more complex than a single temperature for all coolant, by all means don’t let me distract you!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ah yeah I suppose that would work wouldn't it, though I worry it would also cut the cooling rate a lot because I assume temperature transfer still happens faster the bigger the variance so I want the coolant as cold as possible for maximum cooling capacity.

AotC
May 16, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

It's a little finicky but if you only have 1kg packets of a liquid in a pipe it will never phase change at any temperature. You can get much better TC and SHC out of liquids even with the reduced packet size.

Cool side note: You can pump 1kg packets of liquid metal through a cooling loop and have them come out as solids on the other side all without breaking pipes.

insta
Jan 28, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

I do actually have two AETNs right next to each other so I can connect the second one as well if need be, and it doesn't need to be permanent either, I just want it to cool the many tonnes of free aluminium metal I have sitting in the volcano that is currently too hot to use.

I do not currently have access to space either, or any water to throw away as I have yet to properly set up the ethanol/petroleum generator facility (as I want some cooling for those products too before I can really make much use of them, previous experience has demonstrated that I can't run them for very long without some way to get rid of the heat and also all the products come out too hot to use in anything else anyway)

Once I have access to steel I plan to make a steam turbine heat deleter thingy instead, but for the moment it would be helpful to have a big pile of free refined metal to use for things.

The main uses though would be the ethanol/power plant and the water vent, as I would like a consistent supply of water and power.

You might be able to do a self-cooling turbine setup with two turbines on a small room directly over the volcano. You can use any refined metal for the turbines, and you'd need 400kg of plastic (3x glossy drecko shearings). Load the steam room with 130kg/tile worth of water, double liquid lock it, vacuum it out, dump the turbine return water as near the volcano output as you can after running it behind the turbines with radiant pipe.

Smiling Demon
Jun 16, 2013
If you need a good coolant and aren't using an aquatuner you can actually use solids and conveyor rails oddly enough. Choose a good solid and you can transfer immense quantities of heat without risk of melting or freezing. Maybe a little tricky to setup, but it works.

Wood is oddly a good choice of solid in game as it has an absurd melting temperature and high specific heat capacity.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Hahaha how have I never thought of that? Rail packets are 20kg and they can never get more frozen than they already are!

What does lumber melt into?!

Koobze
Nov 4, 2000
I've sank ~1.6k hours into this game and it's my #1, but only recently did I start getting into the DLC - specifically the radiation science stuff. Can anyone clarify how the radiation science via radbolts works? I have the radbolt generator which I built near a big patch of uranium, and the thing "charges" up storing 50 radbolts and then shoots one off and is suddenly empty. Is that how it works, there's some conversion of 50 "internal radbolt charges" into one actual radbolt to be used for science purposes? From everything I've read the radbolts stored inside the thing and the radbolt which is launched at my materials science station is the same thing but somehow the generator's storage of 50 radbolts goes to 0 and it doesn't seem to be power-related. And honestly this whole radbolt thing seems to be created just to slow down science progress which is pretty frustrating, I guess I need to use more radioactive materials in a vacuum chamber to charge the generator faster?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
I am a dummy. I'm trying to use air traps to capture the shinebugs to put them all in one room to generate radbolts, but I can't get them to work. How do they function?

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

Samovar posted:

I am a dummy. I'm trying to use air traps to capture the shinebugs to put them all in one room to generate radbolts, but I can't get them to work. How do they function?

No idea, but seal off the place they are in as good as you can, then put down a critter drop-off in the room and set it to 0 animals. Your dupes will then round them up for you.

Edit: https://oxygennotincluded.fandom.com/wiki/Airborne_Critter_Bait
They don't catch them, only lure them. I guess you are supposed to build it where you want them to end up?

Dunno-Lars fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Jan 12, 2022

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Koobze posted:

I've sank ~1.6k hours into this game and it's my #1, but only recently did I start getting into the DLC - specifically the radiation science stuff. Can anyone clarify how the radiation science via radbolts works? I have the radbolt generator which I built near a big patch of uranium, and the thing "charges" up storing 50 radbolts and then shoots one off and is suddenly empty. Is that how it works, there's some conversion of 50 "internal radbolt charges" into one actual radbolt to be used for science purposes? From everything I've read the radbolts stored inside the thing and the radbolt which is launched at my materials science station is the same thing but somehow the generator's storage of 50 radbolts goes to 0 and it doesn't seem to be power-related. And honestly this whole radbolt thing seems to be created just to slow down science progress which is pretty frustrating, I guess I need to use more radioactive materials in a vacuum chamber to charge the generator faster?

If I remember right they are fired in bundles, and as they travel they lose potency, so the materials science station will receive slightly less than the generator created.

Smiling Demon
Jun 16, 2013

LonsomeSon posted:

Hahaha how have I never thought of that? Rail packets are 20kg and they can never get more frozen than they already are!

What does lumber melt into?!

Lumber is "genetic ooze" (melting point 9726.85 °C) , I think the game just crashes if you get to temperatures that high. It is effectively unmeltable.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
radbolt generator takes ambient radiation and generates "radbolts" which is more or less just radiation stored in a "usable" form

you can set how much radbolts the generator will fire (min 50 max 500), and yes they lose a bit as they travel so you want to fire as many as possible to lessen the losses since they're linear. I remember setting mine up in space at 109 radbolts and it arrived to the science station in my base at 100.2 which was just enough to charge it fully. i think they lose 0.1 per tile, and 0.5 every time they bounce off those reflector plates

you need exactly 10 radbolts per 1 advanced science, so making bundles of 100 gives a perfect ratio and is also the limit on how much the science station can take. i highly suggest setting up your generator in space to start things easily since it's pretty high radiation, and then transition to pip planted wheezeworts. i only planted 3 and am harvesting 76 radbolts/cycle off their radiation with a single generator

also, don't use a manual generator unless you absolutely have to, it's kinda poo poo lol

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

OwlFancier posted:

The AETN cooling ability really pails to a steam turbine. Both of my examples are complete overkill.

I tired to make a volcano powerplant and also get the metals from it. This is way to many steam turbines and these volcanos don't run as hot as your aluminium volcano but at the best case this can run at half power for maybe a cycle if both volcanos are erupting. I even had to add conveyors under the steam turbines and to hold the metal in the steam under them to try to get as much heat into the steam to push the turbines. It holds the metal to 125c and then moves it in to a cooling chamber with water to cool it down to under 30, in an attempt to get all the heat out of the metal and into the steam chamber.

This is my lava powerplant without a volcano that I set up because I was getting close to running out of power. I set it to only run if power is about to go out basically because it would devour this lava in no time. I even did the door thing to only let the lava heat up steam to max rate on the turbines also, around 185c. Every second this thing is running the lava below will lose a degree of heat.

Steam turbines are just the best thing in the game to destroy heat, the AETN really can't compete.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Samovar posted:

I tried this too and got frustrated with the critter traps, but it turns out that you can just wrangle them with a critter drop off station set to auto-wrangle.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Every time I start a colony I get to the point where I have a big pile of algae to keep low level oxygen generation going for dozens of cycles and a near infinite food supply and then just kinda... flounder? Like I don't really have a firm grasp on what to do after that. I've researched absolutely everything in the first four tiers but I don't really know how to put most of it into practice effectively or even really what my next set of goals should be. I've also been limiting myself to 8 duplicants for a varity of reasons which seems normal I think?

e: Also is there still a discord for this?

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jan 16, 2022

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
This depends on your world selection, but your equilibrium won’t last.

Algae wont last forever, and sometimes all gets used up pretty quickly. Eventually you’ll need a different source for oxygen.

As odd as it might sound, you can lose a world by running out of dirt. Mealwood uses dirt constantly, and so do outhouses (and research). So at some point you’ll want to switch food sources, and upgrade to lavatories. Switching those will also save you labor, as other food sources provide more calories per object, and the lavatory/sink combo is pretty much fully automated.

You’ll probably notice as you try new stuff that you need some refined metal. You may then notice that the rock crusher is pretty slow, and is inefficient (100kg of ore only yields 50kg of refined metal). The metal refinery, though, needs liquid coolant and it produces a lot of heat. So there are two more problems to solve.

You may also find things in general are getting warm. Addressing that can go a lot of different ways, but they’re all going to involve using insulated tiles.

It may seem at first that you’ve got more coal than you’ll ever use. This is not true.

At some point you’ll probably also notice that there’s not nearly as much water in your world as there used to be. You’ll need to get a water source outside of the “surface” water.

So there are a few possible goals, plus you can just do things like “I want to dig out this entire biome” or “I want to get to some oil” or “let’s dig up to space”. There’s usually lots of options regarding the order in which you do things, and there are a lot of things you won’t know until you try them (or watch YouTube videos).

Personally I think 8 dupes is a pretty good level for a few hundred cycles, or at least until you get a non-algae oxygen source. I have no idea about a Discord server.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

The Shortest Path posted:

Every time I start a colony I get to the point where I have a big pile of algae to keep low level oxygen generation going for dozens of cycles and a near infinite food supply and then just kinda... flounder? Like I don't really have a firm grasp on what to do after that. I've researched absolutely everything in the first four tiers but I don't really know how to put most of it into practice effectively or even really what my next set of goals should be. I've also been limiting myself to 8 duplicants for a varity of reasons which seems normal I think?

e: Also is there still a discord for this?

Set up clean and polluted water handling for bathrooms and irrigation of some crop which is nicer than lice, then O2 generation.

During this also upgrade to a power source which isn’t a hamster wheel, but also is automated to not use fuel unless needed.

Dig exploratory shafts and tunnels to look for geysers and vents; you want to spot what is where so that once you’ve got a power spine —> transformers —> usage circuits power grid and you’re completely off of Algae for oxygen you can get set taming some kind of water source. Bonus points if it’s salt water for table salt or a cool slush geyser to run the hot oxygen back through a reservoir of to cool it off.

When you find pockets of fluid while digging take steps to pump them into tanks for usage later. Keep an eye on heat.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

Starting a new game with final DLC stuff, there's some nice additions! Anyway, desolate spaced out start, so I have oil, a small amount of uranium, dreckos, hatches, and a small amount of metal. I'm wondering how feasible it is to have a nuclear powered petrol boiler?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
you can probably make nuclear powered anything, reactor outputs insane amounts of heat, but you'll need to be careful with throttling it unless you're just using brute force to boil your stuff. a counterflow boiler barely uses any heat, i usually just use an aquatuner when i make mine and it barely ever runs

also, i finally started spaced out properly about a week ago, after trying a few things earlier in development but never getting beyond a couple colonies

the small radioactive start is actually super easy, but i'm also playing real slow because i just let the game run in the background while doing work. like cycle 600, only 10 dupes and still don't really have permanent colonies or nuclear set up at all. i did import a couple rockets of crude, but i quickly replaced my plastics production with dreckos instead, and am running a wild arbor farm for ethanol power.

i did finally set up a proper cooling solution after my water pool almost hit 30 degrees, because my main water source is 2 salt water geysers
also, noticed my options for space exploration currently are basically petroleum and nuclear rockets, so nuclear it is i guess :v:

anyway, i really like steam rockets. wish there was a gas fuel tank or something to extend the range. they're so good for research trips, they're not too fast for telescope to keep up, and they constantly produce power while under thrust, which is all the time because they're very slow, so they kinda own. i send it to max range, takes about 7 cycles for a round trip and explores the max telescope range and gives me 60-120 orbital science off a single pilot dupe depending on how many telescoping there's to be done on the way out

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.
Can someone give me some pointers on how to make the transition into rockets / data banks / space play?

I've managed to do a bunch of stuff in the starting asteroid, keeping things stable, but I'm having somewhat of a hard time figuring out what I actually need to send up in my first rocket for data banks. Is there an actual research module for the rocket (if so, where is it?) and what do I need in the rocket command module itself? Not much room up there...

I've looked around and the documentation seems sparse. I've also seen some videos and they were not as helpful as I'd hoped.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
Yeah I got off the ground a bit. You need to build a rocket pad on the asteroid surface, then a successful rocket needs the following parts, from top to bottom:

Engine: I used sucrose
Fuel: I used fertilizer
Command module/passenger module
Nosecone if needed.

Once you get the command module up there’s a checklist in the description that’s really helpful.

You’ll have to equip your passenger compartment with the things your passengers need to survive the cycles they’ll be gone. A short research hop and they can live in an atmo suit, I find after two cycles you really need some life support in there. So algae and an o2 diffuser. Battery and generator. Longer you need to worry about gas accumulation and stuff. They also get very stressed and I don’t really know how to manage that.

I could post some screenshots later if you like. I really enjoyed poking around and figuring it out over time.

Edit: oh and your research question. There’s a machine, the orbital data collection lab

https://oxygennotincluded.fandom.com/wiki/Orbital_Data_Collection_Lab

That you build in the command module or crew compartment. When the situation is right the dupe will use plastic to produce research.

tuyop fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jan 27, 2022

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

Berry mush or something named like that does not expire, so is the perfect food.
Instead of the o2 diffuser and the electricity infrastructure, you can just fill a storage with oxylite, and it will fill the place with oxygen. If you leave it at the floor and a co2 packet goes over it, you will eventually overpressurize the room, popping eardrums.

Fakeedit: You can use this to basically never have to remove co2 if you can live with your dupes having constantly popped eardrums. Put 20 tons of oxylite in there and it will eventually off-gas into hundreds of kgs of o2, which is going to last a long time and keep the co2 as single layer at the bottom for a long time.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

Radiation research is pretty easy once you get to the other asteroid. Harvest a Beeta hive and ship the enriched uranium back, then the manual generator gets 25 radbolts per use . Still a bit of a PITA, but just one of them pointing at a terminal is pretty good.
Only thing I don't have is a decent source of hot steam for my first rockets , so I think I'm gonna try using nuclear for that first. My only source of sleet wheat appears to be the flipped asteroid, so getting that is going to be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

After a lot of fiddling, here is a layout for a science rocket!

Not entirely tested, but there's a bedroom, washroom, great hall, fridge, telescope and orbital research station.
Not quite perfect, I want the CO2 detector at ground level but I need the edge square for the electric socket :(

E: Bah, no line of sight on the telescope from there.. Back to the drawing board...

E2:

So the bedroom bonus is dropped but it lets the CO2 filter work more effectively, but I also got a Starry Eyed dupe so it probably doesn't matter once he's trained up.

E3:
New stuff to be worried about - the rocket interior has a couple of quite radioactive zones, so maybe avoid making the dupes stand around in these parts for long...

E4: The Mk III Science Capsule - Now with 68% fewer rads while pooping!

OzyMandrill fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Feb 7, 2022