Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

szary
Mar 12, 2014
That is some supremely hosed up poo poo, even for Konfederacja's standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Hey Francis wanna excommunicate Poland over this?

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Well I just dug deep enough to find the page (now available only via the web archive) where he apparently makes virgin status judgements based on closeups of hymens sent to him.

There's also his fine art gallery, where one of the featured pics is a creepshot of a girl on a bus with a hand on her crotch, with a caption postulating she is masturbating.

This guy was the vice minister of health in early nineties btw.

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!
I can't read Polish easily, and you can't make me expend the effort on this.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Xarn posted:

I can't read Polish easily, and you can't make me expend the effort on this.

Click the link. I also do not read Polish. It's all in English and it's a wild ride (I hate it, sucks).

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Waiting what Google ads y’all are going to be getting now

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Mokotow posted:

Waiting what Google ads y’all are going to be getting now
Ads I'm sure will make many a catholic goon reconsider their divine subscription

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Virginologist looks like one

https://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114883,27993372,ekspert-konfederacji-od-covid-ma-strone-dziewicolog-z-robionymi.html#s=BoxOpMT

Mokotow fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jan 12, 2022

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019

jesus loving christ this article

and yeah, he looks exactly how you'd expect

also that website looks like some horrific fetishistic shrine and is much Worse than i expected and i pity ever clicking on it :smith:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This implies the existence of a chadologist.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

This implies the existence of a chadologist.

Yeah that's me

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I opted not to visit the website, but I caved in and wow wow wow.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Sorry, which website? The Gazeta, or is there a link I'm missing?

e: sorry, missed the earlier post somehow. oof. Someone bring back awful link of the week.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah no, don't click on that link from work or something. It's not technically NSW but you don't want that on your record. It's as creepy as physically possible without breaking any laws

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 minutes!
Soiled Meat

His style of webdesign and gneral vibe / aesthetic remind me of another great Catholic intellectual with Many OpinionsTM, JuDr. PhDr. Mgr. et Mgr. Henryk Lahola

http://henryklahola.nazory.cz

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin

khwarezm posted:

What are the progressive values that Ukraine has shown itself to safeguard that Russia does not?

I learned that an otherwise healthy relative in their 40s is dying from covid and just to come back to that question that one out of those two states has its state television companies in other countries spreading conspiracy theories about vaccinations so that more foreigners don't take the vaccine and die or have COVID outbreaks causing various social issues like antivax protests

It's just so absurdly evil it's hard to believe, and with people addicted to outrage and feeling morally superior to whatever they read on the internet they would be mad, but instead you get... "Yes but are enemies of Russia angels themselves? I think not"

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
who has a website that leads with a gigantic progressive jpeg that contains nothing but text in 2022

oh. oh.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

steinrokkan posted:

His style of webdesign and gneral vibe / aesthetic remind me of another great Catholic intellectual with Many OpinionsTM, JuDr. PhDr. Mgr. et Mgr. Henryk Lahola

You can't trick me, that's Ted Cruz.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

steinrokkan posted:

lol was gonna ask why he's out in front of some generic looking czech monastery, but oh it turns out he's czech

also i have no idea what about that picture signals czech to me so strongly, but it's all i can see

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

"Take me seriously!"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Herstory Begins Now posted:

lol was gonna ask why he's out in front of some generic looking czech monastery, but oh it turns out he's czech

also i have no idea what about that picture signals czech to me so strongly, but it's all i can see

It's the suit from the 70s.

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

steinrokkan posted:

With these web designs I always wonder, is it an optimization technique like misspelled scam emails, or are they just so crazy that this seems like something a normal person would want to read?

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Xarn posted:

With these web designs I always wonder, is it an optimization technique like misspelled scam emails, or are they just so crazy that this seems like something a normal person would want to read?
crazy, I don't think he tries to scam anyone

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

""Senior admin officials say the US has finalized sanctions options in the event that Russia invades Ukraine. The Biden administration has sanctions targets and implementation measures "ready to go to be issued when those tanks cross the border," one official said
""

Great. We've done all we can it seems and Russia will totally not wish to increase GDP by conquering industrial Ukraine.

FishBulbia
Dec 22, 2021

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Great. We've done all we can it seems and Russia will totally not wish to increase GDP by conquering industrial Ukraine.

Russia's goal isn't more annexations

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

Who knows what's Putin's goal right now. Dude's been ruling for 20 years. He probably thinks about how he'll be remembered, and might want to be "Vladimir Restorer", the one "that rejoined lands lost in time of troubles".

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1481602625586008067

somehow I don't see the Cubans allowing in a single Russian soldier, lmao

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

Assuming the military deployments would be thousands of people with all the supporting stuff required it would be pretty desirable result: strain Russian logistic network and drain their resources on dumb vanity projects.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

lol they just sent an entire army of elite troops to Kazakhstan and now they're going to do the same a thousand miles from Russia, twice? Yeah right.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh no, not Venezuela!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

barbecue at the folks posted:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1481602625586008067

Haha sure, sure. Go for it, Vladimir. Surely you can afford this.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
“‘If I want to, I can take Kiev Havanna in a fortnight.”

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 minutes!

Hannibal Rex posted:

“‘If I want to, I can take Kiev Havanna in a fortnight.”

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Bring Admiral Kuznetsov closer to direct oil source IMO

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

barbecue at the folks posted:

Why is that? An honest question.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Cuba is quite stable, I doubt the Cuban government wants Russians there to escalate tensions unless Russians pay a sweet rent.

Maduro OTOH, who knows - he might feel that he has nothing to lose by having some foreign troops who are not going to defect to Guaido or USA. But overall this threat sounds really fuzzy. "Oh if you place any sanctions on us or anything we can't exclude building an orbital laser and aiming it at Statue of Liberty!" :jerkbag:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Nenonen posted:

defect to Guaido

lmao

maduro should be happy about anyone this dumb not being in his army anymore

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Soiled Meat
Vlad sleeps next to a red button labeled "Two army corps to Kiribati". There are no safety checks, if we inconvenience Russia, the order is going to go out.

Are you willing to take the risk?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

steinrokkan posted:

Vlad sleeps next to a red button labeled "Two army corps to Kiribati". There are no safety checks, if we inconvenience Russia, the order is going to go out.

Are you willing to take the risk?

what if his dog jumps on the button :dogbutton:

(yes, this was just an excuse to post pictures of the monster's belated dog)

According to Wikipedia now has dogs from the leaders of Bulgaria, Turkmenistan, Japan and Serbia. I doubt they're as good dogs as Konni though. Any ordinary dog would have gone after the rabbit in that last photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Soiled Meat
You didn't include the time he took his dog to a conference with Merkel, who is terrified of dogs (totally not intentionally, though)