Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hamburger Clamburger! :pcgaming: :backtowork:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

A nu-metal themed restaurant that blasts Trapt, Mudvayne, and Korn and whenever freak on a leash comes on the servers have to throw up horns and headbang.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

numberoneposter posted:

I think I've been to this restaurant. Does it have two totally different menus depending on if you can read Chinese or not?

Yes but their teenage niece is the hostess and she'll just hand you the "white" menu regardless. The owners will barely speak to you but as soon as an Asian family comes in they are treated like longtime customers and you are ignored while they converse loudly in Mandarin while looking your way and laughing.

When you do order something "very spicy please", the entire kitchen staff will gather behind the counter and watch you take a bite (this actually happened to me)

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
Like those vegan places that serve 'wings' and 'ribs', except we serve things like 'cauliflower' (Chicken), 'jackfruit' (pulled pork) and 'tofu' (Beef fat). Only in very small letters hidden somewhere on the menu does it say that everything contains meat.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pooters

Hot girls walk around pantsless in crop tops and fart on your food. :fart:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

shut up blegum posted:

A restaurant where food is served in a plaster cast of the cook's mouth and you have to slurp the food out of it.

:ssh:
https://twitter.com/hels/status/1468668770583560195?t=N0iJYMf9_txsBwc5aAQQIQ&s=19

everyone was making fun of the chef but tbh I agreed with him when he wrote that letter like “you deliberately came to my restaurant where everything is supposed to be bizarre and abstract on purpose and then you wrote an article making fun of me for not giving you a normal meal”

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

"The Racist Factory"

The wait staff is encouraged to be rude and make overt racist comments to customers, microagressions are rampant, and the menu serves food catered to EVERY race and everything is subpar. All the dishwashers are mexican, only attractive white women can seat you at the table, and their signature dessert is cheesecake.

Also everyone who works there is on drugs

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The only food served is thawed, previously frozen birthday cake which is brought to you while five waiters (one is over enthusiastic, one is obviously embarrassed) sing loudly while clapping along

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Furious George posted:

Like those vegan places that serve 'wings' and 'ribs', except we serve things like 'cauliflower' (Chicken), 'jackfruit' (pulled pork) and 'tofu' (Beef fat). Only in very small letters hidden somewhere on the menu does it say that everything contains meat.

I'll have an extra large order of charred tofu please :q:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

once when I used to be vegan I was at a fancy restaurant and ordered a “cauliflower steak” which was priced almost like a real steak so I assumed they were gonna do something really cool to it, and it turned out it was just a slab of roasted cauliflower with a little bit of salt and pepper on it. I got completely owned but it’s my own fault because I got what I ordered

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

U.S. Crust Company

It's a pizza restaurant but all the employees are caricatures of old rich bankers.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Sorry, Your Meal Will Be Right Out

Enjoy a restaurant that is always understaffed in the kitchen and employs wait staff that never worked in a restaurant. Menus will be handed out 17 minutes after you are seated and water (not your actual drink order lol) will be brought to the table 23 minutes after that.

Watch as other tables with larger parties, who arrived 35 minutes after you did, get their meals almost immediately. When you try to get your waiter's attention he'll just say, "Sorry, Your Meal Will Be Right Out!" and then goes on to sit at the bar and look at his phone for the next 20 minutes.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

did anyone say diarrhea diner yet? it sounds bad but i bet i could make it work.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
A restaurant where every dish has a major allergen as the center point. An LPN is on staff to administer antihistamines and epi pens so that allergic patrons can try the dangerous food they can't normally eat.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Dignity Van Houten posted:

"The Racist Factory"

The wait staff is encouraged to be rude and make overt racist comments to customers, microagressions are rampant, and the menu serves food catered to EVERY race and everything is subpar. All the dishwashers are mexican, only attractive white women can seat you at the table, and their signature dessert is cheesecake.

Also everyone who works there is on drugs

Bonzo posted:

Sorry, Your Meal Will Be Right Out

Enjoy a restaurant that is always understaffed in the kitchen and employs wait staff that never worked in a restaurant. Menus will be handed out 17 minutes after you are seated and water (not your actual drink order lol) will be brought to the table 23 minutes after that.

Watch as other tables with larger parties, who arrived 35 minutes after you did, get their meals almost immediately. When you try to get your waiter's attention he'll just say, "Sorry, Your Meal Will Be Right Out!" and then goes on to sit at the bar and look at his phone for the next 20 minutes.

I could swear these are both the same restaurant because the last Cheesecake Factory I ate at did exactly all of these things

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

a restaurant that serves the op's posts lmao got em!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

A strip mall Greek/Pita restaurant where all the kitchen staff stand by the front door, smoking cigarettes until they have to make your order.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
A burger restaurant only all of the toppings are on the insiding of the burger. Tomatoes, lettuce, buns, it's all inside that meatball

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Saul Food

A kosher soul food restaurant, started by local Jewish community leader Saul Feldstien, that has no pork of shellfish items.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
all the food from the menu is served as a blank, white gruel, but through the magic of chemistry and gastronomy, tastes sorta kinda like maybe...a burger? no no no, a BLT? i think we got our orders switched lemme try yours...

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
A normal American restaurant, but on Veteran's Day they offer a huge discount for veterans and then randomly set off firecrackers around the dining area to trigger PTSD flashbacks

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
A restaurant with BOH staff that aren’t drugattics

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a self serve honor system pizza slice joint.

take what you want and pay what you want.

the pizza quality is reflected in this business model.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
a restaurant run by mods

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
A restaurant where every plate is just a little too small for your item but the waiters keep telling you how your plate is so big they can't even fit it in the restaurant dishwasher.

lonelylikezoidberg fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jan 12, 2022

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
a restaurant where there's an array of noodles ending at your table. You slurp down the endless noodle and they measure back in the kitchen to charge you. The noodles would run through the walls like electric wiring (could reuse normal wall outlets maybe?)

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Olive Garten

Celebrity chef Ina Garten open a new Italian restaurant in the east Hamptons. The wait staff is made up of Ina's "neighbors" who are totally not her husband Jeffery's gay lovers from the city. Nope, not at all.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a restaurant where all the seats are working toilets and every time you flush down a confirmed BM you get 5% off your tab

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Straight Shooters

You call over your waiter by firing a shot in the air. If a stray bullet hits you, you eat for free.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Burger Sting

it's like burger king, except you have to give your ID to order and if you have an outstanding warrant you get arrested on the spot. also Sting likes to hang out there

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

dont own a dog? come down to pooch's cafe experience the real thing. our house dogs will stare unblinkingly at you while you eat your meal!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Owl Pellets

it's a restaurant where all the food comes in pellet form like those owl barfs and you have to untangle the food from all the hair and bones. also there are owls hanging out like in those cat cafes so be careful to not eat the actual owl barfs

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

dont own a dog? come down to pooch's cafe experience the real thing. our house dogs will stare unblinkingly at you while you eat your meal!

Can I request an extra drooly dog?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
a restaurant where everything is totally normal and the food is delicious except the chef empties an entire bottle of blue food coloring into every dish

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a crowd funded hot dog shack

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Uncle Harry's Holiday Dinner

Can't wait for Thanksgiving or Christmas to argue politics with aging relatives? C'mon in for a turkey dinner with all the fixin's while our Boomer age wait staff tell you why Trump and Jesus are here to save us all.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
a restaurant where every dish they serve is a dish that was sent back to the kitchen by another customer

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A restaurant where everything is fried “popcorn style”.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
All you can eat hamburger helper buffet. All varieties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

A buffet style restaurant where everything is "fountain-based."

Even the solid foods are kept floating in the bowl of a fountain, with some kind of dressing or dipping sauce running over them.