Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

vyelkin posted:

I honestly had trouble following who did and didn't want one (because I am very stupid), so for the sake of my sanity just quote this post if you want a sixer with a bdelloid rotifer as the image

:69snypa:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

vyelkin posted:

I honestly had trouble following who did and didn't want one (because I am very stupid), so for the sake of my sanity just quote this post if you want a sixer with a bdelloid rotifer as the image

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

vyelkin posted:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

vyelkin posted:

:yaycat:

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
hahaha now the thread is mine!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good now that all the baffoons are out of this thread for awhile, let's talk about clean coal

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

vyelkin posted:

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

vyelkin posted:

Aw why not hes just too cute not too

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Lpzie posted:

good now that all the baffoons are out of this thread for awhile, let's talk about clean coal

Only the cleanest coal from the cleanest american mines. AMERICAN!

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

vyelkin posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

vyelkin posted:

yeah gently caress it its been a while

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

vyelkin posted:

do it I love this little guy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i think everything is going to be OK. we'll tech our way out of any issues in the future. never doubt american ingenuity !

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

vyelkin posted:

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

vyelkin posted:

i saw everybody else jumping off the bridge and saying it rocked afterwards

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

how important are rainforests anyway? they dont make any surplus o2. it's all used and reused within their own little ecosystem.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

u know how when ur pc is overheating u watercool it... or when u are overheating, u drink a nice tall glass of water.... well, look at the earth! it's almost ALL water! we'll be fine, they'll keep us cool as we go through a natural peak

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

vyelkin posted:

Yup, I need that

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

vyelkin posted:

little late but this guy cheers the soul, please button me

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

humans have honestly been the geatest gift to this planet. imagine earth without us? so green and blue and boring. no skyscrapers, no hotdogs dragged through t he garden. the greatesst economic system would never have been birthed. very depressing to think about.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

vyelkin posted:

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

vyelkin posted:

talvalithan
Jun 16, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

vyelkin posted:

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I think we can all agree democrats are taking climate change seriously and our votes actually matter and that COPE26 wasn't a laughable joke

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin posted:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

vyelkin posted:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

vyelkin posted:

Neat

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

why is everyone assuming that unfrozen thing is friendly? it could (hopefully) kill us all

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
climate thread apocalypse

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

CODChimera posted:

why is everyone assuming that unfrozen thing is friendly? it could (hopefully) kill us all

it looks cute. cute things are friendly

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

vyelkin posted:

gently caress you

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

vyelkin posted:

I can’t tell if this consumes more or less energy

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

vyelkin posted:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

vyelkin posted:

yeeeeaahhh

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

vyelkin posted:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
thanks everybody for playing. That's it for today but I'll come back and get any stragglers tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

guys this isn't a joke