Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Drakyn posted:

I mean, old men ARE running the world.

When has that NOT been a thing, though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Lisa Benson

Steve Breen

Chris Britt

Stuart Carlson

Jeff Danziger

Matt Davies

Al Goodwyn

Bob Gorrell

Walt Handelsman

Clay Jones

Gary Markstein

Jack Ohman

Henry Payne

Joel Pett

Michael Ramirez

Marshall Ramsey

Rob Rogers

Drew Sheneman

Jeff Stahler

Tony Branco

quote:

Pain In The…
Liberal women have endorsed the very transgender rights that are now biting them in the rear via Trans-athletics.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
That's right, pussy hats. The phallic symbol representing trans rights is coming for your butt

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
When I think backstab metaphors, the first one I go to is the classic snake-in-a-box

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
They're now biting you in the rear end! By... sometimes winning an athletic event while trans, I guess. Boy don't you look SO STUPID. Now trans women occasionally win athletic events! God you must be SO MAD. Just remember, this future is what you chose!!

Anyway abortions should be illegal and here's my comic on why all rape victims are liars

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
oh no, my butt!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

reveal yourself clay jones

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
ah yes advocates for women and trans people having rights are facing the unforeseen consequence of *checks notes* women who are trans having more rights

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Fister Roboto posted:

:lol: I didn't even notice that.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Oh gently caress, I completely forgot that MLK day is coming up in the States.

Kellies Nomination: Most bigoted (racism).
Kellies Nomination: Worst gaslighting (seriously, it's not the Democrats currently holding book burning parties in school libraries to purge them of any book written by someone or featuring characters with more than the accepted amount of melanin).

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Raised By Birds posted:

Ben "Deus Ex was a Documentary" Garrison

quote:

Fauci doesn’t carry out research or experiments himself. He doesn’t necessarily even follow the science.

Tell me you don't know how science works without telling me you don't know how science works

Seriously not every scientist works in a lab, mixing chemicals, incubating bacteria, stabbing lab rats with needles. Data analysis and review is equally, if not more, important, than actual "carrying out research or experiments." Where the hell do you get your idea of what a scientist is? Old Hollywood movies?

Y'know, maybe it's all the time I spend arguing with transphobes and bigots on twitter (RIP), but this barely merits a "go to hell." Not even a "gently caress you." It's just purely and simply lazy.

At least make an effort, Branco.

Mikl fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jan 13, 2022

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I know it isn't really supposed to make sense, but if it is a deadly engineered bioweapon for population reduction, shouldn't you be for measures that (well short of the vaccine if you think that's also a weapon) reduce your exposure to it? I'm sure some believe the disease is a hoax and the control is the point, but then it's not a bio weapon and fauci is lying.
:psyduck:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

:sickos:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Ambitious Spider posted:

I know it isn't really supposed to make sense, but if it is a deadly engineered bioweapon for population reduction, shouldn't you be for measures that (well short of the vaccine if you think that's also a weapon) reduce your exposure to it? I'm sure some believe the disease is a hoax and the control is the point, but then it's not a bio weapon and fauci is lying.

quote:

To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself—that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word—doublethink—involved the use of doublethink.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

I…what? :psyduck: what point is this trying to make? The GOP are literally passing laws to change voting to make it harder so who is this a dig at?

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

MR PAYNE? IT'S THE NEW YEAR, MR PAYNE. YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE YEAR NUMBER ONE BIGGER. NOW, IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PILLS AND YOUR COCOA.
... NO, YOUR FAMILY AREN'T COMING THIS WEEK, THEY SAID THEY'RE BUSY. MAYBE NEXT WEEK MR PAYNE.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I…what? :psyduck: what point is this trying to make? The GOP are literally passing laws to change voting to make it harder so who is this a dig at?
"By making it more convenient to vote, you're making it EASIER to illegally switch votes" is the message as presented, so it's just part of Ramirez war on voting rights but with a fairly awkward and obscure word.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
He and the elephant are not saying you should have an incontrovertible right to vote, which is what a sane person might at first read.

He's saying no one should be able to contest the legitimacy of any cast vote and voting fraud should be prevented at any cost (to minorities), which has been the republican line for voter suppression for like ever.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Fister Roboto posted:

I went to his site to get the real image, because I was curious what the tombstones said originally.

Absolutely shocking to find out it was the original. Incredible.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

oobey posted:

I went to his site to get the real image, because I was curious what the tombstones said originally.

Lol same

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

lmao

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Apparently the new drug of choice is spironolactone which is just :discourse:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm glad that all the political cartoonist are now dead. We are finally free

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Is that an edit or does Clay Jones post ITT?

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

i swear if these assholes cause a shortage force-femming themselves to own the libs i'm gonna be so pissed off

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:lol: I can't even comprehend how society got here:lol:

Stop femming yourself idiots, I'm owned enough already

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Couldn't resist doing the purple lips, could you

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Ambitious Spider posted:

I think covid is fake and the vaccine is the population control bioweapon? The gain-of-function research I guess made an easier to spread harmless flu in order to get people to take the bioweapon and they tortured animals just because.

I don't know. They're loving morons.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Henny Beaumont on partying at No 10 while others suffered – Boris Johnson has apologised to the country over the gathering in the Downing Street garden in May 2020"

Telegraph:

'I don't know I'm at a party' - How the internet tore apart Boris Johnson's 'partygate' apology

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

After Magritte.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Pants Donkey posted:

What, serious? Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin were dumb as hell, but at very least they were for treating infections.

Diuresing my kidneys to own the libs treat my respiratory virus.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I dont know posted:

What, serious? Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin were dumb as hell, but at very least they were for treating infections.

Diuresing my kidneys to own the libs treat my respiratory virus.

It’s use in trans hormone therapy makes it funnier.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Broelman:

Wilcox:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Sports journalist and presenter Peter FitzSimons who is currently chair of the Australian Republican Movement (i.e. to move Australia to a republic instead of a constitutional monarchy). 'People don’t want Trump or Shane Warne': Hybrid model proposed for Australian republic (SMH).
Alternatively: Read Lisa Wilkinson's husband’s bizarre idea of how he thinks Australia should be run if it ditches the Queen - because he doesn't want SHANE WARNE elected the nation's President (Daily Mail).

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

oobey posted:

gently caress I didn't even notice that something was written on the tombstones at first. That's so loving funny. Jones usually kinda sucks but drat that's brutal as hell

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I don't have any on hand examples but Jones has gone hard in the past.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

World Famous W posted:

I'm glad that all the political cartoonist are now dead. We are finally free

Welcome to the Stephen Collins appreciation station thread.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hahahahaha look at those stupid women! Stupid vapid party girls causing COVID surges!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Please don't go to bars during a pandemic

Also restaurants, theaters, etc etc