Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

remember the lemmings and th ecliff thought experiment?? good, now, i present you... page 287!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

vyelkin posted:

I honestly had trouble following who did and didn't want one (because I am very stupid), so for the sake of my sanity just quote this post if you want a sixer with a bdelloid rotifer as the image

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Lpzie posted:

good now that all the baffoons are out of this thread for awhile, let's talk about clean coal

it is a terrific transition fuel, and has its merits

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIiZ3vvZ78s

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

how much seaweed will it take to carbon and sequester an entire planet and if so how can i get a piece of the action ?

vorum
Aug 27, 2021

vyelkin posted:

I honestly had trouble following who did and didn't want one (because I am very stupid), so for the sake of my sanity just quote this post if you want a sixer with a bdelloid rotifer as the image

Wendell_T_Stamps
Nov 26, 2017

COOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

vyelkin posted:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

so I logged in, saw like 100 unread biosphere collapse thread posts and internally freaked out a little

I did not expect whatever the heck this was but tbh im just glad it's not that bad yet

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

vyelkin posted:

lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

thank you munce for sharing this beautiful creature and creating a thread moment.

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

vyelkin posted:

I want to be reincarnated as one of these guys

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
never forget

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

I don't understand how anyone can sit back and see what happened to this thread and still think that climate change isn't a real problem.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

vyelkin posted:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

It was so cool to see a solar eclipse. To see an entire half of the globe drenched in piss, made me realise how close we all are together.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

incredible!

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

vyelkin posted:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

nomad2020 posted:

I don't understand how anyone can sit back and see what happened to this thread and still think that climate change isn't a real problem.

we don't have enough monsters on this planet, better thaw out some new ones

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Mola Yam posted:

never forget

:patriot:

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

CODChimera posted:

guys this isn't a joke
thread title lmao

nomad2020 posted:

this is the most united our peoples have ever been

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

vyelkin posted:

lol

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

vyelkin posted:

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

vyelkin posted:

I would also like the 25000 year old worm

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

This is an enjoyable watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4G1Gjv7bA

Just gonna leave this frame here

lol rich people would set up cameras and/or guards before they give up their status symbols

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

ELTON JOHN posted:

lol rich people would set up cameras and/or guards before they give up their status symbols

Perhaps. The covid thread is making a good case of madrigal paraphernalia for the unlikely event that mercurian possessians will be needed beyond the year 2021.

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012

vyelkin posted:

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

vyelkin posted:

late but ill join the party

Queke
Jul 29, 2014

vyelkin posted:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

vyelkin posted:

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

vyelkin posted:

Sure why not, give me the green little harbinger of doom.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

vyelkin posted:

Bharatrocity
Oct 20, 2005

One day son, all I own will still belong to the state

vyelkin posted:

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

vyelkin posted:

gently caress it, might as well

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

vyelkin posted:

my mother told me when i was a child, to not get teased at school i should find the coolest person and imitate them

so that's what i'm doing now

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

vyelkin posted:

he’s my friend

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

vyelkin posted:

Serf
May 5, 2011

vyelkin posted:

gimme the green guy

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Mola Yam posted:

my mother told me when i was a child, to not get teased at school i should find the coolest person and imitate them

so that's what i'm doing now

when i was a kid i moved around a lot and i had a big mouth. early on i figured out prison rules apply to gradeschoolers ie first day in a new school you beat up and/or make friends with the toughest kid in the class

these days you'd probably get stabbed and then expelled if you did this though

Picardy Beet
Feb 7, 2006

Singing in the summer.

vyelkin posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

large oblate cat
Jul 7, 2009

vyelkin posted: