Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i’m gonna Rise above the level of this conversation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

we've managed to outdo star wars fandom in creating tedious discourse, great job

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
What the gently caress is going on in this thread? :psyduck:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

whath game is that

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Unlucky7 posted:

Steam has run out of games.

I'm sorry to be the one to have to announce this.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Monster Hunter World and Iceborne were gorgeous games that were tons of fun to play and I liked investigations because it helped with gathering monster parts. RIse looks fun and I'm definitely getting it when the expansion comes out. From what I've seen it does have a bit more distinct art direction than World but in terms of pure fidelity, it doesn't come close to World.

Jimbot fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jan 13, 2022

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
u guys r weird as heck

Stux posted:

this is the actual name btw to anyone interested. not a weird joke. which is what it sounds like at first

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

monster hunter world has a high resolution texture pack and monster hunter rise does not, game, set, match (please do not tell me if monster hunter rise has a high resolution texture pack i did not investigate and i do not care)

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Hunting monsters is frankly immoral and I will not take part in such activities

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Andrast posted:

Geralt is cancelled

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Hub Cat posted:

Geralt is cancelled

absolutely

he's also a weirdo who collected trading cards of women he had sex with

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Andrast posted:

i feel like the plot throughline of "we're all very scientific researchers who are investigating these rare and exotic beasts, some one of a kind, in order to bring harmony to the environment and peace with nature, by murdering them repeatedly" is very informed by the japanese whaling industry

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I do feel bad repeatedly stabbing the large bear-like monster to death who clearly just wants some loving honey

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Andrast posted:

absolutely

who printed those cards for him anyway

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

it's a big stinky superbeast! one is only born every ten thousand years! this is a miracle! well anyway, it's classified as an "elder" monster, so no way to capture it nonlethally, kill it for us will you

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Cowcaster posted:

i feel like the plot throughline of "we're all very scientific researchers who are investigating these rare and exotic beasts, some one of a kind, in order to bring harmony to the environment and peace with nature, by murdering them repeatedly" is very informed by the japanese whaling industry

:chloe:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Hwurmp posted:

Didn't you know? Geralt is also an artist during his downtime!

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Andrast posted:

absolutely

Hmm as opposed to honorable gamers collecting cards of women they didn't have sex with

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Hub Cat posted:

Hmm as opposed to honorable gamers collecting cards of women they didn't have sex with

The only honorable gamers carry printers for women they want to have sex with.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Stux posted:

It's good. Milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk is the first one.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i don't like milk

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
Rise doesn't have lewd armour mods. Checkmate Risers.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

FishMcCool posted:

Not yet but it absolutely will

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hwurmp posted:

whichever demented pervert originally came up with Gwent, probably

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

it's been out for what, a whole 12 hours? what's taking the modders so long i'm worried

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

You try modding tits onto all the monsters with one hand

Play
Apr 25, 2006

kazil posted:

You try modding tits onto all the monsters with one hand

not just one hand but the non-dominant hand

it ain't easy

Smileyfax
Dec 30, 2008
Are there currently any programs that'll automatically grind out Steam cards? I have a few dozen games with undropped cards, and I don't relish the idea of manually going through each one, even with Steam Achievement Manager to ensure I don't have to download the things. I know such a thing existed years ago, but the one I used stopped being developed and quickly stopped working.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Cowcaster posted:

i don't like milk

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

FishMcCool posted:

good

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Cowcaster posted:

i don't like milk

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Smileyfax posted:

Are there currently any programs that'll automatically grind out Steam cards? I have a few dozen games with undropped cards, and I don't relish the idea of manually going through each one, even with Steam Achievement Manager to ensure I don't have to download the things. I know such a thing existed years ago, but the one I used stopped being developed and quickly stopped working.

https://github.com/JustArchiNET/ArchiSteamFarm

Requires some configuration though. If you want to do it on a phone I think idledaddy is a lot simpler.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

tight aspirations posted:

https://github.com/JustArchiNET/ArchiSteamFarm

Requires some configuration though. If you want to do it on a phone I think idledaddy is a lot simpler.

I like idle master because it’s a bit easier to get up and running

https://github.com/JonasNilson/idle_master_extended/releases

Edit : fwiw I just downloaded this again and it took about 45 seconds (or less) to get it up and idling for cards.

It’s the simplest way to get them tbh.

MarcusSA fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 14, 2022

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://store.steampowered.com/app/846030/V_Rings_of_Saturn/

chill times space rock collecting game Delta V: Rings of Saturn is on sale now. Grab it, then grab space rocks.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Synthbuttrange posted:

chill times space rock collecting game Delta V: Rings of Saturn is on sale now. Grab it, then grab space rocks.

Was gonna post that when I got home.

I kinda think they need to change the title of the game though because searching delta (obviously) doesn’t bring the game up.

I guess you could search by special characters but eh.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

MarcusSA posted:

Was gonna post that when I got home.

I kinda think they need to change the title of the game though because searching delta (obviously) doesn’t bring the game up.

I guess you could search by special characters but eh.

Searching for "v rings of saturn" brings it up as the first hit so I think they'll be fine.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

yeah i just end up searchng for rings of saturn game when I want to look for stuff on it. its not great but it could be worse.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Unlucky7 posted:

We strayed from talking about the glory of Vampire Survivors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Synthbuttrange posted:

I bought this a couple days ago and I don't even mind that I payed 2 extra bucks for it. It's pretty chill. Except for when I got a little deeper in the ring and some scary music started playing and I saw some poor little ship getting microwave beamed by what I assume were pirates and I ran like hell and smashed into a big rock in a panic.

Aside from that it's been all having my ship eat rocks with it's weird beak.