Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

vyelkin posted:

I honestly had trouble following who did and didn't want one (because I am very stupid), so for the sake of my sanity just quote this post if you want a sixer with a bdelloid rotifer as the image
sully me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Car Hater posted:

poo poo's hitting the fan already and the crop failures in the global north have _just_ started, no way do we reach 2030 without descending into chaos

Where are they failing

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

vyelkin posted:

I honestly had trouble following who did and didn't want one (because I am very stupid), so for the sake of my sanity just quote this post if you want a sixer with a bdelloid rotifer as the image

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Cloks posted:

ah gently caress the system rewards people for bad thing happen

lol but surley this time they wont be able to wiggle out ofd this one

https://twitter.com/dril/status/873264183281889281

AOCIA
Nov 29, 2021

by sebmojo

vyelkin posted:

dehumanize yourself

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Where are they failing

https://www.grainews.ca/daily/pulse-weekly-outlook-tight-canadian-supplies-to-cut-into-exports/

quote:

Canadian pulse supplies during the 2021-22 marketing year will be the tightest of the past decade due to drought during the growing season, with the country likely to be a much smaller player in the international export market for peas, lentils and chickpeas as a result.

Statistics Canada pegged the country’s 2021-22 pea crop at 2.63 million tonnes in a report released Monday. That would be down by 42.8 per cent from the previous year and well below the five-year average (2016-2020) of 4.27 million tonnes.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

vyelkin posted:

am I too late

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Iron Crowned posted:

I meant to post this here

I was just thinking, it must have been nice to be a boomer. You experienced the 70's in your 20's, got a real nice job with an astronomical paycheck, and had everything handed to you for the next 50 years, and now you get to watch the world you created burn so no one else can enjoy it.

plus white new balances look comfy af

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

vyelkin posted:

do it coward

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

:unsmith: it's not too late, the bdelloid rotifer isn't going anywhere for a long, long time

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Alobar posted:

:unsmith: it's not too late, the bdelloid rotifer isn't going anywhere for a long, long time

We are, though.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

vyelkin posted:

Or at least I am.

(to bed)

PuErhTeabag
Sep 2, 2018

vyelkin posted:

i want to be cool

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

vyelkin posted:

give me the muppet man

also i commend your bravery for not putting a time limit on your post, rip your probing button

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

bdelloid rotifer for earth overlord

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

You have no idea how much I appreciate this.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

vyelkin posted:

suffer me in a red patina
swept along in a molten flow to a sad eternity

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

lol there really is a lot going on with that bdeath card

if the bdelloid rotifer does end up taking over earth, it's nice that we have some graces with it because we clearly are the first worshippers of our new gods :yeeclaw:

one thing is for sure, don't let the name bdelloid fool you, these little buddies aren't leeches and we should ban posters who suppose that they are

leeches are in an entirely different phylum and have entirely different characteristics

the rotifera phylum is clearly the better one, obviously superior :yaycat:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

vyelkin posted:

Hi can I have a cute green probe

hekaton
Jan 5, 2022

sure wish i could understand what the hell was going on with my life
so i could be properly upset when things happen

Alobar posted:

lol there really is a lot going on with that bdeath card

if the bdelloid rotifer does end up taking over earth, it's nice that we have some graces with it because we clearly are the first worshippers of our new gods :yeeclaw:

one thing is for sure, don't let the name bdelloid fool you, these little buddies aren't leeches and we should ban posters who suppose that they are

leeches are in an entirely different phylum and have entirely different characteristics

the rotifera phylum is clearly the better one, obviously superior :yaycat:

! bdella means leech? !

very cool

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
bdella bleech

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

hekaton posted:

! bdella means leech? !

very cool

:mods:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

vyelkin posted:

Yo

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
so long suckers! i rev up arctic temperatures and create a huge cloud of bdelloid rotifers. when the cloud dissipates all other life on earth is lying completely dead on the pavement

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

don't worry, rotifers don't pose any threat to humans

weird poo poo thawing out and moving around in the rapidly declining permafrost is good, actually

hekaton
Jan 5, 2022

sure wish i could understand what the hell was going on with my life
so i could be properly upset when things happen

Mola Yam posted:

so long suckers! i rev up arctic temperatures and create a huge cloud of bdelloid rotifers. when the cloud dissipates all other life on earth is lying completely dead on the pavement

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

vyelkin posted:

I read this thread in small little bursts but never too much at once and I just had the best possible thing. I didn’t see where that green little happy guy came from, but he seemed funny. Then tonight I stumbled onto the article that mentioned him and googled “what the hell is bdelloid rotifer” and put the two things together, then came back here to find out how much he’d blown up.

Gimme a probe with that lil dude.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

leper's colony is a pro click rn

thank you vyelkin

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

vyelkin posted:

please sir may i have another

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

vyelkin posted:

Round II!

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

:swoon:

Thank you for the content hekaton

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

gently caress I wish I could get probed with this one. God drat good.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Ruggan posted:

lotta lurkers turning up to get the best probe image

I'm not a lurker, I just don't have a lot to add and also am not very funny.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

i scammed my way into 3 rotifers. with this much power, i am ready to destroy humanity

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Raine posted:

i scammed my way into 3 rotifers. with this much power, i am ready to destroy humanity

Well fuggin get on with it then. Not keen on paying this power bill

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

vyelkin posted:

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Oh baby.
Gimme a sixer with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

The Demilich posted:

Oh baby.
Gimme a sixer with this.