Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Fast Luck posted:

https://twitter.com/AbraarKaran/status/1481679092667740160

Bernie is aggressively waving a 3M Aura in womens faces

Bernie is sooooo much more lucid and articulate than Biden lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Crazypoops posted:

Lmao, I see we're at the looting caravans part of societal collapse

RDR3 looking good

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Asproigerosis posted:

Oh good, I look forward to hearing all the greatest hits hot takes from the chuds at the hospital saying how they are unamerican and no better than those LEECHES that sat at home stealing my tax money to not work while I died in the trenches at Verdun because I am a true American patriot that will never wear the gas mask.

I love military chuds because you can throw them into a tizzy by asking how much gay sex they had in the war and implying that the whole war was just an excuse to run off to wherever and have a mindblowing amount of gay sex.

call_of_qthulhu
Nov 21, 2003

Fun Shoe

MLK Ultra posted:

woah there fancy pants property owner

lol in some cases you still can't change your own oil if you own your home

source: condo owner and got a fine for changing my oil in my parking spot the first month we were here

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Nice and hot piss posted:

As of now I highly regret not being a travel nurse.

I'm pretty sure e.r travel nurses are making 120+ an hour.

I'm a beta bitch

you would prob die tho

call_of_qthulhu
Nov 21, 2003

Fun Shoe

UFOTacoMan posted:

don't post the hill but also lmao

we deserve this

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

anyone make adapters so that instead of attaching a cartridge to each of my half mask ports I can attach another half mask to each and have fractal half masks

Yeah, but it's only male to male bayonet connections so you can hook the intakes up into a big circle.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

dew worm posted:

Bernie is sooooo much more lucid and articulate than Biden lol

Bernie is a Simp for Centrism now.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

actionjackson posted:

you would prob die tho

I'll prob die in my current gig but my funeral won't be as glamorous.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Zeroisanumber posted:

I love military chuds because you can throw them into a tizzy by asking how much gay sex they had in the war and implying that the whole war was just an excuse to run off to wherever and have a mindblowing amount of gay sex.

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Yeah, but it's only male to male bayonet connections so you can hook the intakes up into a big circle.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Just received email from school that my (vaccinated) 6 year old was in contact with someone with covid in school yesterday.

HERE!
WE!
GO!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

So is this true irrespective of vaccination status or severity of COVID? Like, anybody who gets COVID is effectively hosed?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I like how every praise of bernie reads like "Look at this alpha king that didn't poo poo himself over and over again on live television, this is what real leadership looks like!"

Xi is the only one for me

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

This is one of those things that I ignore, and pretend isn't real - for the sake of my mental health.

Sure, thats a bad/ineffective strategy,

but I refuse to internalize or accept that as true.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol if covid is gaia's solution to climate change

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

etalian posted:

Bernie is a Simp for Centrism now.

things would probably be marginally better if he had won and marginally better sounds really nice about now

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Serf posted:

It wouldn't matter since 10 big companies do more pollution than 90% of people.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
Anybody else recalculate US's life expectancy? I plugged +40% mortality into the 2019 SSA table and got -4 years.

Serf posted:

COVID is Vaccine Man from One Punch Man, here to cleanse the earth of humanity's infection.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Paradoxish posted:

things would probably be marginally better if he had won and marginally better sounds really nice about now

Lol, it would be functionally identical.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
if that T cell poo poo is true then we’re about headed to

https://youtu.be/IsS_VMzY10I

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Pryor on Fire posted:

It's the same thing in most sciences, if you want a career you do that by making a new model and publishing the model. It has to have good results on past data so you tweak the model parameters until you get the graph that your advisor or your CEO wants to see.

It doesn't even seem to matter how implausible the model is or how absurd the inputs end up becoming, just give us the results we want to see.

:lol: remember when Trump did an excel cubic fit trendline to predict covid? Bring back tormp is what I'm saying, we should at least get the god drat circus part.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

PerniciousKnid posted:

Anybody else recalculate US's life expectancy? I plugged +40% mortality into the 2019 SSA table and got -4 years.

COVID is Vaccine Man from One Punch Man, here to cleanse the earth of humanity's infection.

Yeah that's started but obviously it only refers to 2020 so your number is probably more accurate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/12/22/covid-life-expectancy/

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Serf posted:

:blessed:

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

goth smoking cloves posted:

functionally identical is fine, I'm just sick of literally having a dementia patient for president

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

AppleNippleBOB posted:

This is one of those things that I ignore, and pretend isn't real - for the sake of my mental health.

Sure, thats a bad/ineffective strategy,

but I refuse to internalize or accept that as true.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Somebody* ought to do something about it, but all I can do is not catch COVID and encourage others to avoid it as best they can.

*It’s the state. The state is derelict.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Covok posted:

i mean if it is airborne aids then there won't be many people left to create emissions. after all, those big companies create those emissions to do things that need a large population

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Zeroisanumber posted:

I've seen this movie

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

She's aged well since her limewire days

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Well, I tested negative at least.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

sonatinas posted:

if that T cell poo poo is true then we’re about headed to

https://youtu.be/IsS_VMzY10I

Leonardi has described it as the “immune system from a bottle” scenario.

It sure would be awful for be someone who couldn’t afford such modern marvels.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

goth smoking cloves posted:

as much of a sellout he is, I don't want to see him burdened with this. Biden & Kamala deserve to be in charge of this shitpile

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Platystemon posted:

Somebody* ought to do something about it, but all I can do is not catch COVID and encourage others to avoid it as best they can.

*It’s the state. The state is derelict.

whoops, I already caught it the once, I guess my goal is to not catch it a second, 3rd, etc times.

No big deal, life is suffering anyway.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Covok posted:

I'm in line for my test now, wish me luck

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Covok posted:

I mean, ultimately all that pollution is ending up in the hands of a consumer though, whether it be oil for cars, plastics for home goods, metal for various machines. Unless there's something I am missing? While I agree one consumer cannot change anything, I also don't know if everyone shrugging and saying well "The people who make the stuff I keep mindlessly consuming are the real polluters!"

Covok
May 27, 2013

facetoucher cat posted:

I'm in line for my test now, wish me luck

Good luck. I am glad I still had this flowflex test.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Zurtilik posted:

I mean, ultimately all that pollution is ending up in the hands of a consumer though, whether it be oil for cars, plastics for home goods, metal for various machines. Unless there's something I am missing? While I agree one consumer cannot change anything, I also don't know if everyone shrugging and saying well "The people who make the stuff I keep mindlessly consuming are the real polluters!"

I mean, it would be a good thing to do that, actually, since they're the real enemy and must be brought to heel by law or by violence if mankind is to survive.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Covok posted:

Congratulations! I'm glad of it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

Bernie would be doing more

trunp would be doing more

trump would be doing the daily press conferences and talking about injecting bleach, which would at least be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigmassacre
Nov 23, 2010

GARBAGE DAY

so… airborne aids
airborne
aids

nice